20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
Happy Happy Eid n Hajj Mubarak to everyone
Enjoy this eid....as we will misssssss these festivals there :-( (in canada )
Soooo enjoy evey moment n make it best for everyone
Stay blessed alll :)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Akhtar De Mubarak Sha
Eid Mubarak to everyone
May Allah swt bless us all a happy and peaceful eid around the world ameen
May Allah swt bring Good news to all of us insha'allah soon Ameen

Enjoy the Days that Allah swt loves.

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
mrs zawar said:
I call that numb dear it ask me for some agent mail box numb.i email it to her .no reply well i will call and email her again.thanks i will let you know.
EID MUBARIK 2 EVERY 1 ON THE FORUM. HP FULLY THIS EID BRINGS LOT OF HAPPINESS 2 ALL.MY BEST WISHES & PRAYS 2 ALL MEMEMBER'S

THAT THEY WILL JOIN THERE SPOUSE'S V SOON IN CANADA.AMIN. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AFTER I GOT MY PPR I COULDNOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT & IN FEW DAYS I GOT AFTER SHOCKS OF THAT HAPPNIESS LOL AS GOT RELEASE OF ALL THE

TENSION SUDDENLY & NOW I M FEELING BACK 2 NORMAL.ALLHUMDULLILA.HP U PPL WILL HV THAT HAPPINESS & BLESSED WITH PPR & VISA SOON.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
nhlrw said:
YA, NO NEWS IS BETTER THEN THAT!!!! I M NOT ORDERING THAT ANY TIME SOON!!! GOOD LUCK!!
We took almost two years to order these to find this story. I sincerly wish for you and all other applicants that they never have to wait this long. No matter how much you pretend to be happy, there are always those weak moments when you finally give in to sorrow and desperation.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
laliii said:
EID MUBARIK 2 EVERY 1 ON THE FORUM. HP FULLY THIS EID BRINGS LOT OF HAPPINESS 2 ALL.MY BEST WISHES & PRAYS 2 ALL MEMEMBER'S

THAT THEY WILL JOIN THERE SPOUSE'S V SOON IN CANADA.AMIN. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AFTER I GOT MY PPR I COULDNOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT & IN FEW DAYS I GOT AFTER SHOCKS OF THAT HAPPNIESS LOL AS GOT RELEASE OF ALL THE

TENSION SUDDENLY & NOW I M FEELING BACK 2 NORMAL.ALLHUMDULLILA.HP U PPL WILL HV THAT HAPPINESS & BLESSED WITH PPR & VISA SOON.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mashallah!

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Eid Mubarak everyone :)

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
i received this email from chc yesterday any one can guide expect when interview dat.

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.

In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
interview waived....so happy
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH VERY SOON IN NOVEMBER 2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER. PLX ALLAH PAK HELP ME.
merrakhawaab said:
i received this email from chc yesterday any one can guide expect when interview dat.

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.

In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

ur case is quiet similar to mine.
nothing in our hands except wait.
so wait for good news INSHALLAH we will got visa soon and interview will be waived for sure. ameen.
did u recieve any mail from embassy in written after sending ur weddiind pics with statmen that your marrige is genuine?

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EID GIFT

Canada Introduced new law of spouse immigration.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/some-newlyweds-to-face-new-immigration-rules-gov-t-1.1011651

OTTAWA -- Some newlyweds who bring a spouse to Canada from abroad now face a new rule that the government says is designed to combat marriage fraud.
They'll have to live together in what the government calls a legitimate relationship for two years or the sponsored spouse could lose permanent resident status.
The rule will only apply to those who have been married less than two years and have no children together at the time of their application.
"We will not tolerate people who seek to abuse Canadians who've sponsored them in or violate Canada's laws and to treat marriage like some cynical, commercial transaction just to bring people into Canada into what constitutes a form of human smuggling," Immigration Minister Jason Kenney said in a conference call on Friday.
The rules were developed over two years of consultations during which the government heard concerns from dozens of groups that victims of domestic violence could be unfairly penalized.
The conditional status will be waived in cases where there is evidence of abuse or neglect or where the spouse already in Canada dies.
But the Canadian Council for Refugees said the exemptions won't solve the problem.
"Making permanent residence conditional for sponsored spouses gives power to the sponsor who may use the threat of deportation to manipulate their spouse," Loly Rico, the president of the organization, said in a statement. "In situations of domestic abuse or violence, this measure will be a gift to an abuser."
Kenney said he is sensitive to that criticism but also sees potential for sponsored spouses to end up as victims of human trafficking.
"Sometimes, fraudulent immigration marriage facilitates violence against women," Kenney said, citing cases of women being brought over by gangs for bogus marriages and possibly then pressed into sexual slavery.
The new rules will be complaint-based, meaning it will be up to those caught up in fraudulent marriages to report possible violations to the Canada Border Services Agency.
"The CBSA is not going to be going into people's bedrooms," Kenney said.
Officials will receive extra training on how to assess the validity of marriages, he said.
The new regulation will apply to all applications received after Friday.
It follows measures introduced earlier this year also aimed at sponsored spouses.
Those rules require a sponsored spouse to be a permanent resident for five years before they can bring a partner or spouse to Canada.
Kenney said it was too early to tell whether those new rules have had any affect.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/some-newlyweds-to-face-new-immigration-rules-gov-t-1.1011651#ixzz2AULGDuUu

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The rule will only apply to those who have been married less than two years and have no children together at the time of their application

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so if i am not wrong even we will fall into this category of Conditional PR as when we submitted our application we had no child and it was only 4 months since our wedding.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DON2 said:
so if i am not wrong even we will fall into this category of Conditional PR as when we submitted our application we had no child and it was only 4 months since our wedding.
never mind I answered my own question :p

The conditional measure is now in force, which means that it applies to permanent residents in relationships of two years or less, with no children in common, whose applications are received on or after October 25, 2012.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
DON2 said:
EID GIFT

Canada Introduced new law of spouse immigration.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/some-newlyweds-to-face-new-immigration-rules-gov-t-1.1011651

OTTAWA -- Some newlyweds who bring a spouse to Canada from abroad now face a new rule that the government says is designed to combat marriage fraud.
They'll have to live together in what the government calls a legitimate relationship for two years or the sponsored spouse could lose permanent resident status.
The rule will only apply to those who have been married less than two years and have no children together at the time of their application.
"We will not tolerate people who seek to abuse Canadians who've sponsored them in or violate Canada's laws and to treat marriage like some cynical, commercial transaction just to bring people into Canada into what constitutes a form of human smuggling," Immigration Minister Jason Kenney said in a conference call on Friday.
The rules were developed over two years of consultations during which the government heard concerns from dozens of groups that victims of domestic violence could be unfairly penalized.
The conditional status will be waived in cases where there is evidence of abuse or neglect or where the spouse already in Canada dies.
But the Canadian Council for Refugees said the exemptions won't solve the problem.
"Making permanent residence conditional for sponsored spouses gives power to the sponsor who may use the threat of deportation to manipulate their spouse," Loly Rico, the president of the organization, said in a statement. "In situations of domestic abuse or violence, this measure will be a gift to an abuser."
Kenney said he is sensitive to that criticism but also sees potential for sponsored spouses to end up as victims of human trafficking.
"Sometimes, fraudulent immigration marriage facilitates violence against women," Kenney said, citing cases of women being brought over by gangs for bogus marriages and possibly then pressed into sexual slavery.
The new rules will be complaint-based, meaning it will be up to those caught up in fraudulent marriages to report possible violations to the Canada Border Services Agency.
"The CBSA is not going to be going into people's bedrooms," Kenney said.
Officials will receive extra training on how to assess the validity of marriages, he said.
The new regulation will apply to all applications received after Friday.
It follows measures introduced earlier this year also aimed at sponsored spouses.
Those rules require a sponsored spouse to be a permanent resident for five years before they can bring a partner or spouse to Canada.
Kenney said it was too early to tell whether those new rules have had any affect.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/some-newlyweds-to-face-new-immigration-rules-gov-t-1.1011651#ixzz2AULGDuUu
It is a good step that Canada should have taken long ago. UK and USA sorted this matter out a long time ago, and therefore while people are in UK in less than six months after their marriage, we have to wait for two years which is so totally insane. I wish it had been done before we applied :(

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lonely without my Hubby said:
It is a good step that Canada should have taken long ago. UK and USA sorted this matter out a long time ago, and therefore while people are in UK in less than six months after their marriage, we have to wait for two years which is so totally insane. I wish it had been done before we applied :(
It is not confirmed yet how long they will take to process new applications and trust me a fake person can still cheat this system very easily.

Guddu

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval - August 2nd, 2012
File Transfer...
August 2nd, 2012
DON2 said:
It is not confirmed yet how long they will take to process new applications and trust me a fake person can still cheat this system very easily.
this statement from minister doesnt say the new processing times rite ? new cases won't be granted PR on landing but a conditional PR but the cic will still take around 2 yrs to process their cases and then when they land in canada, they will be given conditional PR .. correct me if i am wrong ?