Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
fj423 said:
Just checked Ecas..decision made! Alhamdulillah
How long will it take to deliver the passport back??
insha'allah by tomorrow or next day :D
remember me in ur prayers too :D n congrats

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
CB I'm in the same dilemma - I want to go for eid but it's going to be 4 months since re-med next week and I'm really hoping that my hubby will get PPR request but it's such a tough situation because the longer you wait the longer you haven't seen your spouse and perhaps the closer you are to PPR. But I guess everything has it's limit. I'm also waiting to see how the next couple weeks patch out and if no PPR by mid October I'll be booking a seat for the end of oct or beginning of nov

canadianbear said:
Hey guys/gals,

I can also relate to anniversary blues. :'( Ours in next month too. I am planning on visiting her. F the process. I cancelled my summer visit cause we got re-medical in June (dated May 12th) so we thought, oh just couple of more months, it did not make sense to visit plus the high ticket prices too (x2 if she got PPR)... Now its going to be October! :eek:

Even if we get PPR request, they are sitting with people's passports since 2-3 months! Who knows if they will send visa in 1 week or 2 months or December! So i will be booking my ticket next week.

Blue Angel (CONGRATS BTW :D) is May Re-medical (when exactly?) and is getting PPR in Sept. So ... there is a chance my wife MIGHT get PPR in October?? I am really getting tired of this guessing game! :-\

Do we have an updated list?

Thx,

CB

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
emanzaib said:
CB I'm in the same dilemma - I want to go for eid but it's going to be 4 months since re-med next week and I'm really hoping that my hubby will get PPR request but it's such a tough situation because the longer you wait the longer you haven't seen your spouse and perhaps the closer you are to PPR. But I guess everything has it's limit. I'm also waiting to see how the next couple weeks patch out and if no PPR by mid October I'll be booking a seat for the end of oct or beginning of nov
Emanzaib,

Just FYI, seats will be booked fast or ticket price could jump. I just booked mine today.

My original plan was to visit in the summer for our Nikka Anniversary but ticket was $2500 :eek:. I almost went but waited like you are planning and found my wife got Re-Paper work in April and Re-Med Request first week of June. So I weighted $2500 vs waiting 2-3 months for my wife. 2-3 months won. Sadly, :'( CHC-ISB is still giving us hell. MP inquiry Sept resulted in: "Nothing unusual with case...it will be done before Feb 2013, call us back in 3 months (that would be DEC) for update".

This is the scenario I played in my head and discussed it with my wife.
1) I come visit her for Eid and Our Anniversary :)
2) If she gets the PPR from now until End of October... Yay!. So we will send it. If she gets passport back while i am there, she can leave with me / come back.
3) She does not get PPR while I am there...she will have to come by herself.

Bottom line (And my justification for the trip), I may lose ~$1500 for the ticket & 12 vacation day but I cannot put a price on my hearts desire. I can always eat cheap foods, to makeup the cost if needed, as long as I am with my love. 8)

My concern is the with Karachi's Terrorist Climate issues :-\ but i hope that everyone will be too busy killing animals or showing off whose has bigger **** than killing other human beings. Just saddens me for the nation and the kind of people and the country that is being left behind for next gen. Not to mention the bad impression on Islam. (please do not start a whole religious discussion on this. I will not respond. These are just my thoughts)

Cheers,

CB

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
CB,

I know that's the problem - the more I wait the more expensive ticket prices are getting - when I was looking at rates last month it was $1450 through ethihad and almost $1700 through PIA. But now Ethihad is like $1650 and God knows what PIA is. Any way - it's interesting to hear your logic and it makes me realize that there are other people in the same situation as me that sit down and go through the same process of justifying the trip though logic but at the end of the day you're right you cannot put a price on the happiness you will feel when you see your spouse. The only way I look at it is that I will lose my vacation time and then we won't be able to spend time here in canada. But then I think there are weekends and atleast we will be together full time and everyday we would come home to each other.

Nice to hear from your end - keep us posted :)

canadianbear said:
Emanzaib,

Just FYI, seats will be booked fast or ticket price could jump. I just booked mine today.

My original plan was to visit in the summer for our Nikka Anniversary but ticket was $2500 :eek:. I almost went but waited like you are planning and found my wife got Re-Paper work in April and Re-Med Request first week of June. So I weighted $2500 vs waiting 2-3 months for my wife. 2-3 months won. Sadly, :'( CHC-ISB is still giving us hell. MP inquiry Sept resulted in: "Nothing unusual with case...it will be done before Feb 2013, call us back in 3 months (that would be DEC) for update".

This is the scenario I played in my head and discussed it with my wife.
1) I come visit her for Eid and Our Anniversary :)
2) If she gets the PPR from now until End of October... Yay!. So we will send it. If she gets passport back while i am there, she can leave with me / come back.
3) She does not get PPR while I am there...she will have to come by herself.

Bottom line (And my justification for the trip), I may lose ~$1500 for the ticket & 12 vacation day but I cannot put a price on my hearts desire. I can always eat cheap foods, to makeup the cost if needed, as long as I am with my love. 8)

My concern is the with Karachi's Terrorist Climate issues :-\ but i hope that everyone will be too busy killing animals or showing off whose has bigger **** than killing other human beings. Just saddens me for the nation and the kind of people and the country that is being left behind for next gen. Not to mention the bad impression on Islam. (please do not start a whole religious discussion on this. I will not respond. These are just my thoughts)

Cheers,

CB

love stay forever

Sep 29, 2012
love stay forever said:
Thank you for yor reply. I got inquiry through Mp which is below.
This is in response to your email (see below).

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that this application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If applicant have any updated relationship documents such as proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact, proof of financial support and any other proof of relationship, then applicant is welcome to submit these to us. These documents would help us in assessing application.

Please tell us what I should do now as it has been 03 years since my marriage and from the last 11 years waiting to live with her.
thanks.
Thank you brother , This is the problem I can,t disclose this marriage becasue this is love marriage and My family doest know about any thing. I know my wife since my childhood. and I.O understand our culture that people killed if some one go for love marriage. These immigration people should emphais on what is happened not how its happened. In our culture even relative they killed the husband or wife in the name of gherat. ( honor killing).
Please you or if any other experienced person tell me how I prove this marriage. No body knows about our relation. I am here only for her. The reason of this late relation ship is that it was immposible to live there.
thanks

immii

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2010
Doc's Request.
09/2/2012
AOR Received.
no
File Transfer...
26/11/2010
Med's Request
24/7/2012
Med's Done....
8/8/2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
09 FEB 2013(decision made on 19 feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
23 feb 2013 thanks to Allah
can you imagine i email CHC on yesterday and got Re today ,I ask about my application status and answer was

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time. .....

i don't know what they wana say??anybody help me plz

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
Well brother it's tough then...if you haven't, maybe take a trip with her and show pictures of you two together as husband/wife...show history through calls and texts, explain why you need to hide and have someone who can verify this is real, for example whoever did nikah...There have to be nikah witnesses right...so it's tough if you don't show anything.

Good luck!

love stay forever said:
Thank you brother , This is the problem I can,t disclose this marriage becasue this is love marriage and My family doest know about any thing. I know my wife since my childhood. and I.O understand our culture that people killed if some one go for love marriage. These immigration people should emphais on what is happened not how its happened. In our culture even relative they killed the husband or wife in the name of gherat. ( honor killing).
Please you or if any other experienced person tell me how I prove this marriage. No body knows about our relation. I am here only for her. The reason of this late relation ship is that it was immposible to live there.
thanks

love stay forever

Sep 29, 2012
cv4spo said:
Well brother it's tough then...if you haven't, maybe take a trip with her and show pictures of you two together as husband/wife...show history through calls and texts, explain why you need to hide and have someone who can verify this is real, for example whoever did nikah...There have to be nikah witnesses right...so it's tough if you don't show anything.

Good luck!

Yes brother I have some pictures with her. They called my wife on January 2012 but she missed that call and after that when I inquire about the status . they said its in interview que. After that we didnot hear any thing. Even no remedical, or forms .nothing . At least they should ask if they have any problem why they are silent. what they need I will provide you every thing. but atleast they should ask. Even i went to canadian high commission islamabad but they dont meet with anyone. I saw outside some people who are waiting for 03 to 4 years. they were canadian citizens with chilldren and someone gave me the canadian foreign office telephone no and he asked me to call that no and complaint about the behaviour of immigration staff. I am just waiting for the time line which is 26 months after that I will involve media and lawyers.
thanks

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
This response is similar to what everyone gets when they email regarding their file. They write the samething to everyone. Nothing else can be done, just need to wait it out.

immii said:
can you imagine i email CHC on yesterday and got Re today ,I ask about my application status and answer was

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time. .....

i don't know what they wana say??anybody help me plz

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love stay forever said:
thanks
I must say if u think that they call u n after that no reply n now u r in interview que ..... So just send them again ur call history , recent pics , or boarding pass etc what ever u can provide them ..... May b your interview will Gona waved ...... Otherwise just wait .
What about ur wife parents they too don't agree with ur marriage.In first place u must have told cic ... When u have filled up the forms.
Well pyar kiya tu darna kya :p

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Help anyone,
besides emailing CHC, calling, emailing ottawa and talking to MPs
wat else can we do to have our cases process faster with a little help from someone

My husband is depressed, im depressed and we both are losing it with so much pain, torture and life issues
to top this sundae with a cherry on top, my husbands landlord has asked him to move out of his apartment by end of December, and if my husband doesnt get ppr wit visa by den i have to send in the new address which will take more time, and again they waste more time on finalizing the case.

Help anyone,
besides Allah swt there is no help, I make dua every day, every second and hopefulli Allah swt accepts our prayers,

im almost in the last stage to think bout it
all i need is to do remed and get my ppr for visa, but they are taking a very long time, its alreadi 22 months n With Allah swts Will and Grace hopefully i get Visa before end of December and my husband can insha'allah come. ameen.

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
ameen...my duas are with you! you and i have a similar timeline so inshaAllah the next PPR is yours :)

R.Mujgani said:
Help anyone,
wat else can we do to have our cases process faster with a little help from someone

My husband is depressed, im depressed and we both are losing it with so much pain, torture and life issues
to top this sundae with a cherry on top, my husbands landlord has asked him to move out of his apartment by end of December, and if my husband doesnt get ppr wit visa by den i have to send in the new address which will take more time, and again they waste more time on finalizing the case.

Help anyone,
besides Allah swt there is no help, I make dua every day, every second and hopefulli Allah swt accepts our prayers,

all i need is to do remed and get my ppr for visa, but they are taking a very long time, its alreadi 22 months n With Allah swts Will and Grace hopefully i get Visa before end of December and my husband can insha'allah come. ameen.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fj423 said:
ameen...my duas are with you! you and i have a similar timeline so inshaAllah the next PPR is yours :)
thank u jan and ameen bakhair insha'allah will get visa by end the year insha'allah

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
Help anyone,

Help anyone,

Don't worry about address change...... It do get change as u send.....hopefully u will b done before that n than u will b able to celebrate new year with ur hubby.