2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sawera said:
Vancouver is not best but it's beautiful .
No Lahore lahore hai: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sfWqnMI6hk
here is another picture of lahore: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_67jHsmETk

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sawera said:
HAY!!!!!!! i know u r too old thats y dont ever think about "You're only as young as you feel" ;D ;D
no matter what but I am younger than you anyway so don't try to be so cute now. I know you very well and you will always be on and off on this forum because of your attitude problem. No one will stick around you & I can guarantee you that and mark my words today.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
no matter what but I am younger than you anyway so don't try to be so cute now. I know you very well and you will always be on and off on this forum because of your attitude problem. No one will stick around you & I can guarantee you that and mark my words today.
yah sure im old but still cute :p :p still better then u ;D ;D ........ i dont know u what i know is u r in interview que so pls b off for a year :D ....... Hay!!!!!!! go N c Mirror coz i never stick to cartoons lyk u :mad: :mad: if u wanna c more attitude of my ur most welcome coz i dont have any problem to show attitute to a cheap person lyk u ...........got it u better get it Mr :-\ :-\ ab bole phir aur sune ga.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sawera said:
yah sure im old but still cute :p :p still better then u ;D ;D ........ i dont know u what i know is u r in interview que so pls b off for a year :D ....... Hay!!!!!!! go N c Mirror coz i never stick to cartoons lyk u :mad: :mad: if u wanna c more attitude of my ur most welcome coz i dont have any problem to show attitute to a cheap person lyk u ...........got it u better get it Mr :-\ :-\ ab bole phir aur sune ga.
First of all I wrote don't try to be so cute because you are not & you don't own this forum and I can be on this forum any time I want, secondly You have never seen me how I look like, and I don't care to see your face either, Thirdly I am not cheap and we never went out together and you can't say anything like that, but you sure have cheap jokes. And I can only say that Thanks for showing your attitude with your sick jokes, May Allah guide you.

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
INTERVIEW QUEUE CASES

1. ziaulhaq75...................(April 2010)..............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
2. Jaania........................(April 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since May 2011)
3. ranasahib....................(May2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since aug 2011)..............................DONE

4. DON2.........................(May 2010)...............(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since March 2011)
5. Tomorrow never dies......(May 2010)...............(Wife Case).....................(I/Q Since July 2011)
6. Bestplace4u.................(June 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since April 2011)
7. Flyfish.........................(June2012)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since ..........)
8. Suppy..........................(June 2010)...............(Wife Case)...................(I/Q Since ........)
9. Iftikhar505...................(2010)......................(Wife Case).....................(I/Q Since Dec 2011)
10. Canadian soil................(June 2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
11. CanPak05 ...................(June 2010)................(Wife Case)...................(I/Q Since June 2011) Re medical ( 13 aug 2012 )
12. royalzaib.....................(July 2010).................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since..)
13. ss2010.......................(August 2010).............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since..)
14. goppy1.......................(August 2010).............(Wife Case).....................(I/Q since Oct 2011)
15. Pinky123.....................(August 2010)..............(wife case.)....................(I/Q since July 2011)
16. micmac101..................(September 2010).........(Husband Case)...............(I/Q since January 2012)........................DONE

17. MrsAmir.......................(September 2010)........(Husband Case)................(I/Q since June 2012)
18. Implusive.....................(oct 2010)..................(wife case.).....................(I/Q since Dec 2011)
19. MrsM..........................(oct 2010)..................(Husband Case).................(I/Q since )
20. amoham27...................(November 2010).........(Husband Case).................(........................ )...................................Done March 2012

21. umme hani...................(January 2011).............(Wife Case)......................(I/Q Since June 2012)
22. liquid..........................(February 2011).............(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since March 2012)
23. i.Solo...........................(August 2011).............(Wife Case)......................(I/Q Since June 2012)
24. 13mera7.......................(May 2011).................(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since July 2012)

Interview Experiences:

1. ranasahib (bass woohi normal question thay g just history puchi or relationship kay ooper kuch question thay bass interview letter say pahlay caips zarooh order karnah bec mijay last caips jo mary interview say 1 week pahlay milay ossy say mijay sary help milly jiss waja say mayrah interview achaa huwah allaha ka sukar hai)

2. micmac101 (Well they asked many questions about our relationship. How long have we known each other,when did we get married. One was about the age difference me being 58 and him 40.I had converted to Islam in 2006 and had hard times. He was intoduced to me through an online friend I had known about 4yrs.
The interviewer was impressed about my coming here to visit him several times and my husband told him i was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my husband.
We had brought more documents for them to be examined but he said they had enough already.
The interview to 2 1/2 hrs. My husband came out smiling and was told a letter would be received in the mail. Now what all this means I don't know but we hope and pray its good news coming.)

3. amoham27.
My husband case was not in que for interview because it was security interview I think that does not need que they just call you for it....My husband said it was the most hardest interview ever...He was asked many many political questions, views on war questions, case specific questions, marriage related questions, mostly security related though....They watch every single answer you give, your reaction, your response, your facial expressions, your answers and they write every single thing you answer. The key is to be confident, aware of questions and aware of your answers, keep good eye contact that is all and lots of lots of duas off course.

ashershams

Oct 28, 2011
We had an exactly same case as yours. Now I'll list all the steps, read it carefully and it will help you.

1. Contact Genetrack laboratory as it as accredited with the embassy. Plus they responds very quickly. (Google it as I am not supposed to post the link over here, just write Genetrack lab on google and link will appear)
2. Call them and book an appointment.
3. As soon an appointment has been taken, they'll call up your wife for DNA test in Canada, they have the laboratory there.
4. When she'll give her saliva test then the laboratory will send the DNA kit to Canadian embassy in Islamabad and then Embassy will call you and will ask you to come an give your saliva test in the embassy in Islamabad.
5. Once this process is over. Embassy will send it to the laboratory in Canada for test and matching it with your wife.
6. Laboratory will then send the report to Embassy and one copy of that report will be sent to your wife as well in Canada.
7. Once everything is done, embassy will proceed in your case.
8. NOTE : DNA will be conducted for all family members. You, your wife and your two children. So when taking an appointment do tell the laboratory about it and also email them letter which you people got from embassy. Laboratory will then guide you each and every step.

Good luck mate :)

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
sponsor of applicant said:
I agree with you 100% Allah bless you for saying that

what in the world some of us think we are.......

i think guys like us living in canada are lucky ....... i mean this is a seriously great blessing of Allah upon us that honourable and admirable families from our country trust us so much that they marry their girls to us.

and in response what some of us do is that we start feeling sorry for them. and start thinking that we are doing them a big favour by marring their daughters

for ones that think such a way

i think they should feel lucky and thank First Allah and then their in laws a million times
that a spineless and gutless morans like them got married to girls that they never deserve in a million years.

and another misconception that has been created by alot of our own people is that ...... parents push you into a marriage

my question to them is ....... did you say I AGREE in front of hall full of people .... if you did then no one pushed you into it ..... if you can say no to a telephonic credit card sale you can could have easily said no when someone was pushing you into such relationship ...... its that simple

and some of us really need to wake up and smell the coffee because canadian visa or high education is not something that you can offer to a girl for her to marry you

most of the girls from good families in pakistan are really highly educated and they could come to canada if they wanted to without anyone's help
because canada and all the other developed countries need highly educated people .... so if they are having mercy on your sorry self and coming to canada for you ..... then try to be thankful for that ...... trust me its gona save you alot of trouble

and for all of us

if we have any manliness left within us ........ we should treat our wives like queens because just the fact that they love us so much and they leaves their families behind for us ..... to be with us ...... is such a big favour that we can never repay.
Very well said, Sponsor.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
R.Mujgani said:
hahah ur funni off course wen we pray we pray not only ourselves but everyone
coz all of us are in on the same boat,
every one person taht gets a visa, we have hope of knowing that another person will get visa soon.

dont worri Everyone is in my prayers, and im sure lonely sis's prayers as well :D
The good thing about this forum is that we all pray for each other. So that, when one of us slacks off in their prayer, they can be sure that there is someone praying for them :) All of us will get some good news in the coming week, Inshallah!

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
We've created a list of 2010 applicants, kindly add your details to it.
ID Application Filed File Transfer AOR Remed Interview PPR Visa issued W/H case

1. Dell1505...................................Nov. 2010...........Dec. 2010.............................Mar 2012
2. RougeAmour .............................Oct. 2010...........Dec. 2010..............................Jun 2012
3. Lonely without my hubby .....W....Dec. 2010 ....... Jan. 2011..........Feb. 2012.....May 2012
4.Micmac101..................................Sept.2010 .........Oct.2010 ...........................................................June 27,2012 (review and waiting)
5. suppy .............................W... june 2010.......august 2010...,,,no update
6.ziaulhaq75.............................January 2010..... ....April 2010...........Aug 2010....March 2011
7.BEENALI..............................H......DEC 2010...........JAN 2011...........FEB 2012....March 2012.........WAITING FOR PPR
8.Jaania..................................H......Jan 2010........March 2010.........April 2010....NO RE-MED YET .....IN INTERVIEW SINCE MAY 2011
9.mrs zawar(husb case)....................Nov.2010............Dec.2010..........may2012........waiting for ppr
10.Canadianbear................... W......Nov. 2010...........Dec. 2010...........Jan 2011......June 2012
11.pinky123............................. .......june2010.............july2010...........Aug2010.................................interview que since july2011
12. Amoham............................................................Nov. 2010.........................................................March 2012 (Reimm May 2012)
13.laliii............................................ July-2010..........Sep-2010..........Sep-2010.........Nov-2011.........Waiting 4 ppr.
14.t.a..............................................aug. 2010.........sept. 2010..........Dec. 2011.........Apr. 2012
15. Fj423.........................................nov. 2010...........Jan. 2011................................Nov. 2011....(In process since Aug 30)
16. Rayhan.............................H........DEC 2010...........JAN 2011.........FEB 2012..........may 2012.........WAITING FOR PPR
17. Mahwigul...................................Sept. 2010.................................July 2012
18. amirkijaan..................................AUG 2010............OCT 2010.................NOV 2011...................WAITTING FOR PPR
18. Impulsive-- ----------------- W-- --Sept 2010-------- AOR Oct 2010----------interview Que since Dec 2011
19. Canada22335.............................Nov. 2010............Dec. 2010..............................Apr. 2012

Fj423, I heard that you've got your PPR? Many congrats! When did that happen?

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
sponsor of applicant said:
yup the minute you receive the pp back with visa you will forget about everything .... inshAllah ...... no guaranty about being 16 again though!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Lol!

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
R.Mujgani said:
same here ma 2 anniversary is in October too :( n im away from ma husband
this hurts badly UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
We spent our second anniversary apart a few months ago. It was bad, but it comes to pass. The next day is as ordinary as any other. You get used to this pain eventually.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
First of all I wrote don't try to be so cute because you are not & you don't own this forum and I can be on this forum any time I want, secondly You have never seen me how I look like, and I don't care to see your face either, Thirdly I am not cheap and we never went out together and you can't say anything like that, but you sure have cheap jokes. And I can only say that Thanks for showing your attitude with your sick jokes, May Allah guide you.
Mr Impulsive (urf) Ifftikhar :-\
Hmmm izzat raaz nahe aye.............i know jab kutai bhokte hain tu bhokte chale jate hain.
How do u know im cute or not coz u havent seen me ..............well i said before i dont go outside with CARTOONS ;D ;D i know u r CARTOON coz i watch (what we say) CARTOONS :p :p but when i c ur face then i feel lyk showing my 5 fingers :D :D
So who the heck u to say me if im on or off in this forum (oh thats y u said i wanna come anytime just to c when im on N off) how can u b so cheap ....... Hay !!!!u too dont own this forum :mad:
Pls Allah guide him coz he is so sick that he is standing in qatar of (INTERVIEW QUE) N he think its a JOKE .............well Joker ko Joke he sunaya jata hai :p :p .
lastly please dont try to stick to this topic coz i'll not b replying u at all..........go N talk to sawer_part2 & sawera3 :mad: :mad: i hope this lesson is enough for u......But if u wanna show that u r fool then u r most welcome 8) 8)

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
anyone know a good website to send gifts to pakistan?

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sawera said:
Mr Impulsive (urf) Ifftikhar :-\
Hmmm izzat raaz nahe aye.............i know jab kutai bhokte hain tu bhokte chale jate hain.
How do u know im cute or not coz u havent seen me ..............well i said before i dont go outside with CARTOONS ;D ;D i know u r CARTOON coz i watch (what we say) CARTOONS :p :p but when i c ur face then i feel lyk showing my 5 fingers :D :D
So who the heck u to say me if im on or off in this forum (oh thats y u said i wanna come anytime just to c when im on N off) how can u b so cheap ....... Hay !!!!u too dont own this forum :mad:
Pls Allah guide him coz he is so sick that he is standing in qatar of (INTERVIEW QUE) N he think its a JOKE .............well Joker ko Joke he sunaya jata hai :p :p .
lastly please dont try to stick to this topic coz i'll not b replying u at all..........go N talk to sawer_part2 & sawera3 :mad: :mad: i hope this lesson is enough for u......But if u wanna show that u r fool then u r most welcome 8) 8)
first of all I am male so you have to be kuti not me.
second, You are so ignorant that you don't have any education to know about what those terminologies are used for and the word so cute is used in those slangs.
three, cartoon are animation stuff and Allah made me real human being so back off and say toba to Allah.
forth, This is being ignorant that if you have not seen anyone you can't say nothing about how Allah had made better than you.
fifth, Your jokes are sick jokes.
6th, It does not cost anything to come on forum so there is nothing to cheap or expensive about it I hope you can get that your head.
7th, People were so sick of your jokes I think so made those ID's Swera2 & swera3 just to tell you that you are always looking for fights.
8th, There are other people Standing in line for interview and does not mean they are sick. but your jokes are sick.