today, Finally my status has been changed to decision made

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Thanks for sharing Beenali. We are considering this option, and for that we have to be certain about one thing. Do I have to travel back to Pakistan and send my PP to the High commission when I get the PPR? Or is there any way I can stay in canada while I send my PP away for the PR visa stamp?
Hi Lonely, Sorry I can't help you with this as I am not too sure. You can ask the senior members on the forum or ask Danny. Sorry once again.

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who did Surah Yasin Ammal on this forum? I was thinking of doing it but don't know for how many days I've to do (I remember on the forum someone did it and got good news within 5 days of ammal). If anyone knows or whoever did it and got successful please share. Thank you.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
my wife did 7 days recite 7 times in a day

BEENALI said:
Who did Surah Yasin Ammal on this forum? I was thinking of doing it but don't know for how many days I've to do (I remember on the forum someone did it and got good news within 5 days of ammal). If anyone knows or whoever did it and got successful please share. Thank you.

Aug 19, 2012
BEENALI said:
Hi Lonely, Sorry I can't help you with this as I am not too sure. You can ask the senior members on the forum or ask Danny. Sorry once again.
you can not send your PP while you are out of Pakistan, it un lawful and embassy will not deliver your passport with visa from Pak to Canada, you have to come Pak in order to submission your passport in CHC.

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
BEENALI said:
I did it in ramazan ..And ALhamdullilah got out of this mess..I did recite surah yaseen for 7 days 7 times after fajr and made dua each time I finished surah yaseen ....means make dua 7 times a day.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
BEENALI said:
i have done it 3 times in the last two months each 7 days in the morning after namaz, and making dua after finishing (7 times altogether) but still nothing lol i havent heard but other who have read Surah Yaseen have gotten good news im still wondering y my prayers havent been accepted ohh well....

I still pray for ALLAH SWT to helps all of us :D ameen

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Got a question guys, when I sent CHC-I the requested IMM forms and proof of relationship and rukhsati explantion, I wrote in the cover letter about coming for rukhsati as soon as visa arrives. I also sent a copy of my leave request from employer which was for next month. Now due to no signs of PPR so far, I decided to postpone my trip to later months also because I don't have unlimited amount of vacation from employer also financially not possible.

Would it be an issue from CHC side about this? I told them I'm going in October but now due to such circumstance I have to postpone. I will let them know of this situation obviously. Will they raise question marks?

What are your thoughts?

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
lonelyinca said:
Got a question guys, when I sent CHC-I the requested IMM forms and proof of relationship and rukhsati explantion, I wrote in the cover letter about coming for rukhsati as soon as visa arrives. I also sent a copy of my leave request from employer which was for next month. Now due to no signs of PPR so far, I decided to postpone my trip to later months also because I don't have unlimited amount of vacation from employer also financially not possible.

Would it be an issue from CHC side about this? I told them I'm going in October but now due to such circumstance I have to postpone. I will let them know of this situation obviously. Will they raise question marks?

What are your thoughts?
thats a sticky situation, but u wrote to them that ur are going in October maybe they will send it by den or they are waiting for the Rukhsati proof... but wen u tell them ur goin a certain time they take their time n make sure u do wat u said n then continue on the case but make dua that insha'allah u get ppr n everthing works out :D

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
R.Mujgani said:
i have done it 3 times in the last two months each 7 days in the morning after namaz, and making dua after finishing (7 times altogether) but still nothing lol i havent heard but other who have read Surah Yaseen have gotten good news im still wondering y my prayers havent been accepted ohh well....

I still pray for ALLAH SWT to helps all of us :D ameen
Hmmm my husband did it once for ppr :) its just lack of our belief otherwise Allah is v ghafoor aur raheem... InshaAllah our spouses will be with us soon... Aaameen!

dell1505

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2010
File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
Asalam Aleikum all,
I need suggestion from experienced forum mebers plz.
My wife is pregnant and the anticipated delivery is March 2013, INSHAHALLAH.
I have visited Pakistan twice already this year and preparing for a 3rd visit....tired of this travelling...cant concentrate on work or family..
So, my question...do I update chc about my wifes pregnancy, if so, will a doctors letter and ultrasound results be sufficient?
I have already sent ton of paper work and proofs from my visits to Pakistan...sent email, ordered gcms...still no response from chc....
gcms people have not sent me the results yet..been a month already....
Any suggestions/guidance will be appreciated

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
lonelyinca said:

What are your thoughts?
By all means you should go for Rukhsati as scheduled. They only need a reason to reject or delay your case. Don't give them the chance. We were in the same situation too at one point, couldn't do Rukhsati as scheduled. But we informed Islamabad, and then did it later. However, the interesting thing is that despite the fact that I had send solid proof of our rukhsati plans to CHC, they asked me twice about the plans; once when I recieved the AOR, and second when we made case specific enquiry after sending the rukhsati proof. It hadn't been attached to our file by then. So, I would say, do not give them a reason to delay your case. We were exactly of the same school of thought as yours, but you have to act differently sometimes.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Alone without hubby said:
you can not send your PP while you are out of Pakistan, it un lawful and embassy will not deliver your passport with visa from Pak to Canada, you have to come Pak in order to submission your passport in CHC.
Thanks Beenali and Alone. Now that is a crappy situation :S

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
anzee said:
Thanks for Almighty Allah
today, Finally my status has been changed to decision made
Hi Anzee,

Congratulations, I hope you will get back your passport with visa with in few days, InshaAllah! By the way did your application status change to IN PROCESS before you got the PPR or when it was changed to In Process? Thanks

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Lonely without my Hubby said:
By all means you should go for Rukhsati as scheduled. They only need a reason to reject or delay your case. Don't give them the chance. We were in the same situation too at one point, couldn't do Rukhsati as scheduled. But we informed Islamabad, and then did it later. However, the interesting thing is that despite the fact that I had send solid proof of our rukhsati plans to CHC, they asked me twice about the plans; once when I recieved the AOR, and second when we made case specific enquiry after sending the rukhsati proof. It hadn't been attached to our file by then. So, I would say, do not give them a reason to delay your case. We were exactly of the same school of thought as yours, but you have to act differently sometimes.
Thanks.

The thing is, we didn't plan a full rukhsati function per se. Just maybe a dinner at a restaurant with close family and friends. I'm not sure what they want, a full on Pakistani style function?

How did it work out for you?