Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
BEENALI said:
When I sent a letter to the Minister of Immigration (Jason K.) last month, I did mention this that why 2010 applicants are still waiting and 2011 being done first. But haven't heard anything. Sometimes I really feel like protest against this thing, but alone we can't do anything, we have to come up as a team.
True that! Even we talked to the MP about it, but he didnt seem to care :mad:

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
BEENALI said:
Hi All,
I was reading F.A.Q. from this useful link. There was one question:
Q- Since now the timeline is over two years can I also apply for a Temporary Resident Visa(TRV) at the same time for my spouse in Pakistan and does it affect my other spouse sponsorship application in any way?

Yes you can apply for a TRV as you wait for your PR application to go through due to long times for processing and it does not affect you current application for Permanent Resident for your spouse. For TRV it it usually takes about 3 months to process it.

For those who want to apply for the TRV, the golden rules are that you need to convince the Visa Officer of the following 4 things -

1- Your marriage is legitimate
*To prove this attach all documents from shadi,honeymoon etc, basically everything u put in your sponsorship application.

2- Your are able to financially support your husband/wife when he/she is in Canada
*Show your household income, your income, your bank statements, your wifes bank statements, salary stubs, your tax assessment, T4, her fathers bank statements. The rule here is that your wife should have access to 10k for every month she is in Canada visiting you. Show this money

3- Your husband/wife will return to Pakistan.
*Discuss the dates on arrival, departure, flight#'s, length of stay, what you intend to do, purpose of visit, where she will be staying etc. If your wife works, then show documentation to prove that she works and she needs to be back in a certain period of time. If she is in school, show that her school fees are paid and get a letter from the principal showing that she needs to be starting school at a certain date. If she doesnt work or go to school, then show that she has assets in Paksitan, if she doesnt have any assets, then show her family assets, which prove that she is well established in Pakistan.

4- Your husband/wife will not become a burden on Canada in any way shape or form
*Get travellers insurance for the same time period that she will be visiting. Outline what your finances and expenditures will look like during her visit, what you guys expect to spend, where you plan to visit. Explicitly state that you will be taking full responsibility of her financial needs during her visit in a notarized document. (mobile notaries/lawyers take $10 to notarize documents, they will come to your house or meet you in a public place) Notarized documents really gives that added touch of seriousness and authenticity to your claims.

You may included the following in your TRV application:
 Completed forms
 A notarized letter of invitation
 A notarized copy of my passport
 A letter from my employer stating my salary and position.
 A bank statement which shows >$10k in my bank account
 Travellers insurance I bought for the time my wife will be visiting me
 A letter which shows how much my household income is
 A letter from my MP which supports my case, a letter which he forwarded to High commissioner of Canada to Pakistan Ross Hynes on our behalf.
 ~100 Pictures from our wedding maiyoon mehndi shadi ruksati walima functions
 ~70 pictures from our honeymoon
 E-tickets and boarding passes from our honeymoon
 Copy of the invitation card from our wedding
 All receipts from our wedding
 All receipts from honeymoon
 Copy of our marriage certificate and notarized translation
 A letter from her parents giving her permission and giving me temporary custody of her (wife is <18)
 Bank statement from her fathers account showing >10k Canadian dollars
 School letter stating that she needs to be back in school in September and that her fees are paid for next year
 Copy of her birth certificate
 Her police clearances
 Copy of her medical which we did for the spousal sponsorship
 My tax assessment and T4
 An affidavit signed by me and an oath taken infront of a lawyer that I will take her complete financial responsibility during her visit and will send her back and that she needs to start school...
 A copy of the Canada Post slip which states that I have sent the spouse sponsorship application
 A copy of the tracking information which states that the application was received in Mississauga on Feb 27th
 2 Passport sized photos of my wife
 A letter of intent stating that she needs to visit me because my vacation days are exhausted at work. And spending time apart is very hard and strenuous on our marriage.
People on that thread got their passport's back with a VISA, but a lot of people have been getting rejections recently as well. So its really a hit/miss.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
Thanks for sharing Beenali. We are considering this option, and for that we have to be certain about one thing. Do I have to travel back to Pakistan and send my PP to the High commission when I get the PPR? Or is there any way I can stay in canada while I send my PP away for the PR visa stamp?

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
amoham27 said:
it is the fourth month starting since we send updated pcc, imm forms, more proffs and docuemnts nothing heard yet, I am really getting nervous now. according to the enquiry the case is with dicision making officer. Is that a good sign ? to be in que for decision making officer before re-med or ppr??? I am really nervous please make dua for me
I have the same question too. My meds have been done though. But my case is with the DMO since the last month. How long are they likely to take at this stage?

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aslamalikum

could any body tell me the process for gcms infact process if u have applied ur application through consaltant ?

is it nessesry to apply gcms through consaltant

as my addres on ECAS is not showing consaltants address as it was before i applied

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
laliii said:
AMIN GET A CAKE & CELEBRATE THE BIRTHDAY !!! :D
lol thank u, but i hate being apart n im sure everyone does n its depressing

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
amoham27 said:
Danny brother what you think? what they are doing with us?
If your file is with the decision making officer, your husband will receive Re-med very soon. Do you know if your husband's background check are done ?? If they are done, it could mead Re-med and PPR together. As you applied in NOV 2010, unfortunately your VISA officer is the same as the rest of the OCT - DEC 2010 batch of applicant and he is super lazy and slow. Hopefully you will get some good news very soon InshaAllah.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
dino5541 said:
aslamalikum

could any body tell me the process for gcms infact process if u have applied ur application through consaltant ?

is it nessesry to apply gcms through consaltant

as my addres on ECAS is not showing consaltants address as it was before i applied
Walekum Assalam,

It is not necessary to apply for GCMS notes through your consultant. You can just put the consultants info in the required section.

Fill out these two forms. IMM5475E form needs to be filled out by the applicant (in Pakistan) or the sponsor can fill it out and get the applicant's signature on it. Check on "I Authorize....". The applicant's info will go on "Your name", "DOB" and fill out the rest of the column. The sponsor is the designated individual and his/her name and address will go in the designated individual information required. The person being sponsored needs to sign in the applicant signature space. No need to have a signature in the spouse space, leave it blank.

1 - Form name IMM5475E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

2 - Form name IMM5563E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

IMM5563E needs to be filled out by the sponsor. Put a check mark beside "Access to Information Act", "English", "Email" and "NO" in section A.
IN section B, write the applicants last name, first name and date of birth. Then put a checkmark beside; "Electronic file" and "Status of application" only and the file number starting with FXXXXXXXXX and embassy as Islamabad. Thats all you need to fill out for section B.

In section C check "this request is submitted by Canadian citizen". Fill your immigration consultants info as required. Then fill out the rest of the information as the sponsors name, address etc etc. Then sign and date it.

The sponsor can pay the fee online; and select Access to Information and pay with credit card. The sponsor will have to register with them, just provide your email and create a password;

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

You can save the receipt or print it. They will email you a copy on your given email address as well.

Scan and attach both forms and the payment receipt and send it to atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca with GCMS ORDER in your subject from your email account. . In the body, just write " I would like to order GCMS notes - Thanks".

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
Danny4450 said:
If your file is with the decision making officer, your husband will receive Re-med very soon. Do you know if your husband's background check are done ?? If they are done, it could mead Re-med and PPR together. As you applied in NOV 2010, unfortunately your VISA officer is the same as the rest of the OCT - DEC 2010 batch of applicant and he is super lazy and slow. Hopefully you will get some good news very soon InshaAllah.
hi Danny how are you, Danny on 23rd june i recvd my caips notes in which they say B cheks are over also on 30 th may they replied to my email that ur file is with DMO , to MP they said in august that B checks are underway and also mine remedical expired on 15th june ,

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
R.Mujgani said:
lol thank u, but i hate being apart n im sure everyone does n its depressing
yA lolz u r right every 1 did tht in this form 4sure.Celeberated birthday of there spouse apart far far thousand of mile's away.

But mine story line is different as i had 2 celeberate my son's 1st birthday apart from him & 2nd 1 is coming as well.1st Birthday of

my son apart from m so difficult which can't be explain by words.V mUCh pAinful & mUch more than depressing as can't do anything as so

far away & apart from my wife & son & 2mk it more smIly stuff is tht mY soN born on 17 Nov & m born on 18 Nov.So almost similar DOB.So

u ppl can imagine how would it be 2 celb my son & myself birthday as u could say i couldn't celebrate it due 2 apart from my son & wife.

Hpfully will celebrate my son & mine birthday with my wife & son 2gether in Canada orelse i hv plan 2 call them back 2 Pk 4th time since case

is applied. ::)

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
mIne remedical is goNA expire after October-2012.Wht's the suggestion wht should i do? I got only 1 month left 2 leave now 4 Canada

within time limit of expiration of my medical or-else i got 2 go 4 another 3rd medical? Any suggestions? ::)uFf its Horrible !!!Can't immigine

wht they r doing with our live's & they did there maximize efforts 2 get us mentally torture.R v ppl getting paid of being Pakistani National?

Wht kind of right they r now giving us as we are there future Canadian Nationals? NoN ::)sO mean's our Spouse's r not been given Rights

as National of Canada should have it?Comment's will b appreciated!!! Thank's in Advance.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
laliii said:
mIne remedical is goNA expire after October-2012.Wht's the suggestion wht should i do? I got only 1 month left 2 leave now 4 Canada

within time limit of expiration of my medical or-else i got 2 go 4 another 3rd medical? Any suggestions? ::)uFf its Horrible !!!Can't immigine

wht they r doing with our live's & they did there maximize efforts 2 get us mentally torture.R v ppl getting paid of being Pakistani National?

Wht kind of right they r now giving us as we are there future Canadian Nationals? NoN ::)sO mean's our Spouse's r not been given Rights

as National of Canada should have it?Comment's will b appreciated!!! Thank's in Advance.
This is ridiculous! Totally inhuman. I understand that Canada is not obliged to me as I'm not their citizen, but what gives them the right to put my husband through so much torture? I can totally understand your concern. Did you order GCMS? What is making it take so long?

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
wait for response said:
hi Danny how are you, Danny on 23rd june i recvd my caips notes in which they say B cheks are over also on 30 th may they replied to my email that ur file is with DMO , to MP they said in august that B checks are underway and also mine remedical expired on 15th june ,
In all probability, the bground checks they are telling us about are the security checks taht are made at the last stage before issuing a PPR (or in some cases, after the PPR has been sent). They seem to be satisfied with the genuity of your relationship, as the file has been pushed forward after review by the immigration officer. BTW, the DMO is the same as the visa officer. So, I take it as a good sign. By the time I get my PPR, my security checks would already be over, and all they would have to do is stamp the visa and send my PP back. I could be wrong, but there's no harm in this wishful thinking :D What say, Danny?

great person

Aug 24, 2010
Hi Lalli,

ok heres the deal...i was insame situation as u...my husands remed was expiring sept 6 and uptill the end of july there was no ppr,at that point i went andspoke to my mp office...andwithin 1 week we recd ppr alhumdulillah n now my husbands here :)...so my suggestion is if u havent aklreadty dunso tell ur wife to go see teh mp nexplain ur situation...my mps asst wrote an emailrite in front of me askiung if it was possible for my husbandto receive ppr n visa b44 re medexpiry... so that mite help...

onif theycall u n ask u if ur ready to go in succh short time...u shud say yes otherwise ur remed will expire n this will delayprocess...hope this helps send me a private msg ifu need n e thing
laliii said:
yA lolz u r right every 1 did tht in this form 4sure.Celeberated birthday of there spouse apart far far thousand of mile's away.

But mine story line is different as i had 2 celeberate my son's 1st birthday apart from him & 2nd 1 is coming as well.1st Birthday of

my son apart from m so difficult which can't be explain by words.V mUCh pAinful & mUch more than depressing as can't do anything as so

far away & apart from my wife & son & 2mk it more smIly stuff is tht mY soN born on 17 Nov & m born on 18 Nov.So almost similar DOB.So

u ppl can imagine how would it be 2 celb my son & myself birthday as u could say i couldn't celebrate it due 2 apart from my son & wife.

Hpfully will celebrate my son & mine birthday with my wife & son 2gether in Canada orelse i hv plan 2 call them back 2 Pk 4th time since case

is applied. ::)

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
Lonely without my Hubby said:
This is ridiculous! Totally inhuman. I understand that Canada is not obliged to me as I'm not their citizen, but what gives them the right to put my husband through so much torture? I can totally understand your concern. Did you order GCMS? What is making it take so long?
Nop didn't applied GCMS notes.

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
great person said:
Hi Lalli,

ok heres the deal...i was insame situation as u...my husands remed was expiring sept 6 and uptill the end of july there was no ppr,at that point i went andspoke to my mp office...andwithin 1 week we recd ppr alhumdulillah n now my husbands here :)...so my suggestion is if u havent aklreadty dunso tell ur wife to go see teh mp nexplain ur situation...my mps asst wrote an emailrite in front of me askiung if it was possible for my husbandto receive ppr n visa b44 re medexpiry... so that mite help...

onif theycall u n ask u if ur ready to go in succh short time...u shud say yes otherwise ur remed will expire n this will delayprocess...hope this helps send me a private msg ifu need n e thing
SOS !!! HELP ME !!!