Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Danny4450 said:
No problem sister.. As I said in my previous post, your husband's PPR seems to be a month or 2 away. It all depends on whats important for you and your relationship with your hubby. If you think its important to go now and spend your time with him then go for it. Otherwise you can wait till he gets here which would be like close to the end of the year and then spend time with him @ home or away then you can do that as well (show him around etc). I went to visit my wife after 10 months of submitting the application which I thought was much needed to shape up my relationship.
Danny you got lucky, Mashallah. I'm still waiting for the PPR, and we applied around the same time. My case is with the decision-making officer, which sounded like a big relief (it had been in queue to by reviewed by immigration officer since eternity!). But even this has ceased to be a consolation now.

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianbear said:
So I emailed my MP office.

I told them my whole process, step by step of all communication and also that First Come First Server policy was being breached at CHC-ISB and how 2011 were getting PPR / Visa before us (2010). I also gave him links to the forum if he wanted to investigate further as there are lists here of 2010 people still waiting.

Finally got a call from their office (not MP but another staff member). He said it was the first he/they heard about this / complain. I said, well people are too scared to complain. He assured that we want the process to be fair and will inquire into if 2011 are being done first. In the meantime, all they can do is check my status but I said that is fine, the breach is secondary, i want to know the status.

So if you haven't complained, please do so with your MP. Especially those (2010) who are in Interview queue i guess. I feel really bad.

They can't take action unless we voice it.

Cheers,

CB
When I sent a letter to the Minister of Immigration (Jason K.) last month, I did mention this that why 2010 applicants are still waiting and 2011 being done first. But haven't heard anything. Sometimes I really feel like protest against this thing, but alone we can't do anything, we have to come up as a team.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Danny you got lucky, Mashallah. I'm still waiting for the PPR, and we applied around the same time. My case is with the decision-making officer, which sounded like a big relief (it had been in queue to by reviewed by immigration officer since eternity!). But even this has ceased to be a consolation now.
I wasn't really as lucky as a lot of 2011 applicant as my case was completed in 17 months or so, it could have been only 14 months instead of 17. When my wife's file was reviewed after 12 months of file transfer, the immigration officer after his review asked the local staff to send Re-med and PPR directly to my wife as I submitted more proof of relationship in July 2011 along with an updated PCC. The updated PCC and more proof did the trick but unfortunately the Re-med and PPR were lost in the embassy's mail room and were never sent to my wife. I found out about it after an email reply on March 12th that they supposedly sent Re-med and PPR on Feb 18th. I emailed and faxed them several times letting them know that we never recieved the Re-med and PPR and asked them to send it again. My wife had to cancel two appointments with the DMP as we didn't get the Re-med letter. We made those hoping that they will take notice and send us Re-med and PPR. Then I asked my wife to go ahead and do the medicals using appendix C form instead of Section A required for Re-medical on April 24th. Finally on April 27th, my wife got Re-med and PPR letter. Once we got the Re-med letter, we went back to the DMP but they said they can't do anything and we should send the section A form to the embassy now. We were in a very sticky situation. Didn't know if the embassy would accept these medicals. Then I wrote a cover letter to the embassy explaining the situation to them. Luckily, our immigration officer was nice enough to compensate us for their mistake. He rushed everything and sent us the passport back with Visa in just 30 days. We believe that everything happens for a reason and Allah has a plan for everyone. He had a plan for me and it was in my best interest. InshaAllah you will get PPR very soon.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
my wife address showing Canada address but status still in process.
what is that mean?

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
R.Mujgani said:
depends on the person too, cuz if u value life n love more then money than yeah but its also hard to go and come back money is wasted but alteast u dont feel guilty or regret it... insha'allah with ALLAH SWTs will i too am also visiting my husband 2 time after marriage insha'allah n i am waiting for remed+ppr please pray that i get that while im at Pakistan so my hubby can come back with me insha'allah ameen.

i am also feb,2011,,,, they cancle my medical in june,2012 dnt know why,,,,
aor in feb,2011 nothing heard....
Any one can tell me why delay my case

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Danny4450 said:
I wasn't really as lucky as a lot of 2011 applicant as my case was completed in 17 months or so, it could have been only 14 months instead of 17. When my wife's file was reviewed after 12 months of file transfer, the immigration officer after his review asked the local staff to send Re-med and PPR directly to my wife as I submitted more proof of relationship in July 2011 along with an updated PCC. The updated PCC and more proof did the trick but unfortunately the Re-med and PPR were lost in the embassy's mail room and were never sent to my wife. I found out about it after an email reply on March 12th that they supposedly sent Re-med and PPR on Feb 18th. I emailed and faxed them several times letting them know that we never recieved the Re-med and PPR and asked them to send it again. My wife had to cancel two appointments with the DMP as we didn't get the Re-med letter. We made those hoping that they will take notice and send us Re-med and PPR. Then I asked my wife to go ahead and do the medicals using appendix C form instead of Section A required for Re-medical on April 24th. Finally on April 27th, my wife got Re-med and PPR letter. Once we got the Re-med letter, we went back to the DMP but they said they can't do anything and we should send the section A form to the embassy now. We were in a very sticky situation. Didn't know if the embassy would accept these medicals. Then I wrote a cover letter to the embassy explaining the situation to them. Luckily, our immigration officer was nice enough to compensate us for their mistake. He rushed everything and sent us the passport back with Visa in just 30 days. We believe that everything happens for a reason and Allah has a plan for everyone. He had a plan for me and it was in my best interest. InshaAllah you will get PPR very soon.
True that. It gets really frustrating for us, but God has his plans and ours cannot be better than His. Thanks Danny, and I wish you a smooth and happy ride ahead.

amoham27

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov/2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
Mar/2012
Passport Req..
Inshahalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah v soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah v soon
it is the fourth month starting since we send updated pcc, imm forms, more proffs and docuemnts nothing heard yet, I am really getting nervous now. according to the enquiry the case is with dicision making officer. Is that a good sign ? to be in que for decision making officer before re-med or ppr??? I am really nervous please make dua for me

amoham27

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov/2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
Mar/2012
Passport Req..
Inshahalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah v soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah v soon
Danny brother what you think? what they are doing with us?

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I was reading F.A.Q. from this useful link. There was one question:
Q- Since now the timeline is over two years can I also apply for a Temporary Resident Visa(TRV) at the same time for my spouse in Pakistan and does it affect my other spouse sponsorship application in any way?

Yes you can apply for a TRV as you wait for your PR application to go through due to long times for processing and it does not affect you current application for Permanent Resident for your spouse. For TRV it it usually takes about 3 months to process it.

For those who want to apply for the TRV, the golden rules are that you need to convince the Visa Officer of the following 4 things -

1- Your marriage is legitimate
*To prove this attach all documents from shadi,honeymoon etc, basically everything u put in your sponsorship application.

2- Your are able to financially support your husband/wife when he/she is in Canada
*Show your household income, your income, your bank statements, your wifes bank statements, salary stubs, your tax assessment, T4, her fathers bank statements. The rule here is that your wife should have access to 10k for every month she is in Canada visiting you. Show this money

3- Your husband/wife will return to Pakistan.
*Discuss the dates on arrival, departure, flight#'s, length of stay, what you intend to do, purpose of visit, where she will be staying etc. If your wife works, then show documentation to prove that she works and she needs to be back in a certain period of time. If she is in school, show that her school fees are paid and get a letter from the principal showing that she needs to be starting school at a certain date. If she doesnt work or go to school, then show that she has assets in Paksitan, if she doesnt have any assets, then show her family assets, which prove that she is well established in Pakistan.

4- Your husband/wife will not become a burden on Canada in any way shape or form
*Get travellers insurance for the same time period that she will be visiting. Outline what your finances and expenditures will look like during her visit, what you guys expect to spend, where you plan to visit. Explicitly state that you will be taking full responsibility of her financial needs during her visit in a notarized document. (mobile notaries/lawyers take $10 to notarize documents, they will come to your house or meet you in a public place) Notarized documents really gives that added touch of seriousness and authenticity to your claims.

You may included the following in your TRV application:
 Completed forms
 A notarized letter of invitation
 A notarized copy of my passport
 A letter from my employer stating my salary and position.
 A bank statement which shows >$10k in my bank account
 Travellers insurance I bought for the time my wife will be visiting me
 A letter which shows how much my household income is
 A letter from my MP which supports my case, a letter which he forwarded to High commissioner of Canada to Pakistan Ross Hynes on our behalf.
 ~100 Pictures from our wedding maiyoon mehndi shadi ruksati walima functions
 ~70 pictures from our honeymoon
 E-tickets and boarding passes from our honeymoon
 Copy of the invitation card from our wedding
 All receipts from our wedding
 All receipts from honeymoon
 Copy of our marriage certificate and notarized translation
 A letter from her parents giving her permission and giving me temporary custody of her (wife is <18)
 Bank statement from her fathers account showing >10k Canadian dollars
 School letter stating that she needs to be back in school in September and that her fees are paid for next year
 Copy of her birth certificate
 Her police clearances
 Copy of her medical which we did for the spousal sponsorship
 My tax assessment and T4
 An affidavit signed by me and an oath taken infront of a lawyer that I will take her complete financial responsibility during her visit and will send her back and that she needs to start school...
 A copy of the Canada Post slip which states that I have sent the spouse sponsorship application
 A copy of the tracking information which states that the application was received in Mississauga on Feb 27th
 2 Passport sized photos of my wife
 A letter of intent stating that she needs to visit me because my vacation days are exhausted at work. And spending time apart is very hard and strenuous on our marriage.
People on that thread got their passport's back with a VISA, but a lot of people have been getting rejections recently as well. So its really a hit/miss.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
BEENALI said:
Hi All,
I was reading F.A.Q. from this useful link. There was one question:
Q- Since now the timeline is over two years can I also apply for a Temporary Resident Visa(TRV) at the same time for my spouse in Pakistan and does it affect my other spouse sponsorship application in any way?

Yes you can apply for a TRV as you wait for your PR application to go through due to long times for processing and it does not affect you current application for Permanent Resident for your spouse. For TRV it it usually takes about 3 months to process it.

For those who want to apply for the TRV, the golden rules are that you need to convince the Visa Officer of the following 4 things -

1- Your marriage is legitimate
*To prove this attach all documents from shadi,honeymoon etc, basically everything u put in your sponsorship application.

2- Your are able to financially support your husband/wife when he/she is in Canada
*Show your household income, your income, your bank statements, your wifes bank statements, salary stubs, your tax assessment, T4, her fathers bank statements. The rule here is that your wife should have access to 10k for every month she is in Canada visiting you. Show this money

3- Your husband/wife will return to Pakistan.
*Discuss the dates on arrival, departure, flight#'s, length of stay, what you intend to do, purpose of visit, where she will be staying etc. If your wife works, then show documentation to prove that she works and she needs to be back in a certain period of time. If she is in school, show that her school fees are paid and get a letter from the principal showing that she needs to be starting school at a certain date. If she doesnt work or go to school, then show that she has assets in Paksitan, if she doesnt have any assets, then show her family assets, which prove that she is well established in Pakistan.

4- Your husband/wife will not become a burden on Canada in any way shape or form
*Get travellers insurance for the same time period that she will be visiting. Outline what your finances and expenditures will look like during her visit, what you guys expect to spend, where you plan to visit. Explicitly state that you will be taking full responsibility of her financial needs during her visit in a notarized document. (mobile notaries/lawyers take $10 to notarize documents, they will come to your house or meet you in a public place) Notarized documents really gives that added touch of seriousness and authenticity to your claims.

You may included the following in your TRV application:
 Completed forms
 A notarized letter of invitation
 A notarized copy of my passport
 A letter from my employer stating my salary and position.
 A bank statement which shows >$10k in my bank account
 Travellers insurance I bought for the time my wife will be visiting me
 A letter which shows how much my household income is
 A letter from my MP which supports my case, a letter which he forwarded to High commissioner of Canada to Pakistan Ross Hynes on our behalf.
 ~100 Pictures from our wedding maiyoon mehndi shadi ruksati walima functions
 ~70 pictures from our honeymoon
 E-tickets and boarding passes from our honeymoon
 Copy of the invitation card from our wedding
 All receipts from our wedding
 All receipts from honeymoon
 Copy of our marriage certificate and notarized translation
 A letter from her parents giving her permission and giving me temporary custody of her (wife is <18)
 Bank statement from her fathers account showing >10k Canadian dollars
 School letter stating that she needs to be back in school in September and that her fees are paid for next year
 Copy of her birth certificate
 Her police clearances
 Copy of her medical which we did for the spousal sponsorship
 My tax assessment and T4
 An affidavit signed by me and an oath taken infront of a lawyer that I will take her complete financial responsibility during her visit and will send her back and that she needs to start school...
 A copy of the Canada Post slip which states that I have sent the spouse sponsorship application
 A copy of the tracking information which states that the application was received in Mississauga on Feb 27th
 2 Passport sized photos of my wife
 A letter of intent stating that she needs to visit me because my vacation days are exhausted at work. And spending time apart is very hard and strenuous on our marriage.
People on that thread got their passport's back with a VISA, but a lot of people have been getting rejections recently as well. So its really a hit/miss.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
Yes as you have stated hit/miss situation is more likely to be 99% miss. The real problem in Pak is that not many spouses are in school/college and same thing with job. So it is not easy to establish that someone would be coming back to his or her job or school, as a matter of fact once the person gets permanent visa there will be no more school or job anyway. so it only depends on the visa officer if he likes your picture then you are ok otherwise you are doomed.

Shafa

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc i
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18-11-2010
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Tomorrow Insha Allah
merrakhawaab said:
i am also feb,2011,,,, they cancle my medical in june,2012 dnt know why,,,,
aor in feb,2011 nothing heard....
Any one can tell me why delay my case
Dont worry the med is valid for 12 months so they cancelled ur med now wait for remed
n ppr

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
its my husband birthday today n i am far from him :'(
our wedding anniversary is coming insha'allah in a month i pray that i get great news before that ameen.

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
R.Mujgani said:
our wedding anniversary is coming insha'allah in a month i pray that i get great news before that ameen.
AMIN GET A CAKE & CELEBRATE THE BIRTHDAY !!! :D

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
R.Mujgani said:
Ameen! We spent our second anniversary apart this year, and chances are that I would be alone on my birthday as well :( May we all get to start our lives together soon.