Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
hi everyone - for sponsorers: how many times have you visited your spouse after marriage/application submission?? or sponsered person: how many times has your spouse visited you? I'm just curious! I've only been able to go once but it was for a longer period of 4 months that I stayed. I'm stressing and contemplating over another visit next month, my husband is waiting for PPR it will be almost 4 months since re-medical by next month.. any suggestions???

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
emanzaib said:
hi everyone - for sponsorers: how many times have you visited your spouse after marriage/application submission?? or sponsered person: how many times has your spouse visited you? I'm just curious! I've only been able to go once but it was for a longer period of 4 months that I stayed. I'm stressing and contemplating over another visit next month, my husband is waiting for PPR it will be almost 4 months since re-medical by next month.. any suggestions???
I don't think the visit matters too much once the file has been reviewed by the immigration officer. If you have ordered GCMS previously, you can probably read the notes of the officer which would give you an idea of what he/she thinks of the relationship and if more proof is needed or not. If more proof is needed, they usually ask you to provide proof of ongoing relationship but I think you have gone through that phase already. The only reason I can see that your husband havn't received PPR yet is the second background check after re-medical. In the past same thing happened to other members and they got PPRs after 5-6 months of Re-medical, so I believe your PPR is about a month or 2 away. Hopefully your husband will get it sooner InshaAllah.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
thank you Danny bro for the detailed reponse. I was more asking about the visits not because of the proofs, but the wait time for PPR.. I'm just confused whether to go visit in case it will take longer than 6 months.. I just cant take it any more.. but I also don't want the visit to be pointless in terms of the cost/time off work if he's going to come like a week later.. it's a hard call..

Danny4450 said:
I don't think the visit matters too much once the file has been reviewed by the immigration officer. If you have ordered GCMS previously, you can probably read the notes of the officer which would give you an idea of what he/she thinks of the relationship and if more proof is needed or not. If more proof is needed, they usually ask you to provide proof of ongoing relationship but I think you have gone through that phase already. The only reason I can see that your husband havn't received PPR yet is the second background check after re-medical. In the past same thing happened to other members and they got PPRs after 5-6 months of Re-medical, so I believe your PPR is about a month or 2 away. Hopefully your husband will get it sooner InshaAllah.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
emanzaib said:
thank you Danny bro for the detailed reponse. I was more asking about the visits not because of the proofs, but the wait time for PPR.. I'm just confused whether to go visit in case it will take longer than 6 months.. I just cant take it any more.. but I also don't want the visit to be pointless in terms of the cost/time off work if he's going to come like a week later.. it's a hard call..
depends on the person too, cuz if u value life n love more then money than yeah but its also hard to go and come back money is wasted but alteast u dont feel guilty or regret it... insha'allah with ALLAH SWTs will i too am also visiting my husband 2 time after marriage insha'allah n i am waiting for remed+ppr please pray that i get that while im at Pakistan so my hubby can come back with me insha'allah ameen.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
emanzaib said:
No problem sister.. As I said in my previous post, your husband's PPR seems to be a month or 2 away. It all depends on whats important for you and your relationship with your hubby. If you think its important to go now and spend your time with him then go for it. Otherwise you can wait till he gets here which would be like close to the end of the year and then spend time with him @ home or away then you can do that as well (show him around etc). I went to visit my wife after 10 months of submitting the application which I thought was much needed to shape up my relationship.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
laliii said:
Its really Nice & raInY oUt here !!!HpfulLy this raInY season bring's the rainy ppr 2 all 2010 applicant's.AMiNn. :D :D :D
InshaAllah! Aaamen! :)

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
usrain said:
Thanks Iftikhar. my prayers r with u n' hopefully u'll hear something good very soon.
Thanx, May Allah shower his blessing upon you.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Canada22339 said:
Dear All
i have one question. kindly need your help in this regard

i apply my application through lawyer( immigration consultant) located in vancover canada. now i am sending E-mails to Islammabad embassy regarding my application status but i did not get any reply from them.

Is it true the embassy authorize my representative (immigration consultant) to send the e-mail and got the reply????

Thanks for your help
canadianbear said:
CHC ISB is hardly replying to emails. Taking anywhere from 30-45+ days. Just send them 1 email and you will eventually get a response. Most of them are generic even after waiting that long.
Example. I was being told in my earlier responses that i am in Initial Queue (even in 15th month). Then i applied for GCMS notes and in there they said, they responded to me as "in-process" liars! But i don't care, i just want this thing done and over with.
Its a waiting game. Pretty much, don't call us, we will call you policy.
Yes you are right about that, CHC Response is: It is nice to hear from you but we already know you (the applicant ) have problem and do you think we care "NO" So don't write again because we don't have time to read your problem/s because we are the one who had created the problem/s So next time go & tell some one else.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
sawera said:
this forum is so boring.............i feel lyk puking ???
lmao everyone is jus depressed n crying in the own corner :( unless it starts raining remeds n ppr insha'allah soon :D

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
lmao everyone is jus depressed n crying in the own corner :( unless it starts raining remeds n ppr insha'allah soon :D
That's right....crying and praying at the same time. Allah jaldi sae PPR bhaijo.....

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
So I emailed my MP office.

I told them my whole process, step by step of all communication and also that First Come First Server policy was being breached at CHC-ISB and how 2011 were getting PPR / Visa before us (2010). I also gave him links to the forum if he wanted to investigate further as there are lists here of 2010 people still waiting.

Finally got a call from their office (not MP but another staff member). He said it was the first he/they heard about this / complain. I said, well people are too scared to complain. He assured that we want the process to be fair and will inquire into if 2011 are being done first. In the meantime, all they can do is check my status but I said that is fine, the breach is secondary, i want to know the status.

So if you haven't complained, please do so with your MP. Especially those (2010) who are in Interview queue i guess. I feel really bad.

They can't take action unless we voice it.

Cheers,

CB

dell1505

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2010
File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
Alone without hubby said:
yes we all are crying and praying harddddddddddddddd ppr kab ayegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( :mad: :mad: :mad:
harkat mein barkat

cb is right....we need to voice our concerns

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
iftikhar505 said:
Yes you are right about that, CHC Response is: It is nice to hear from you but we already know you (the applicant ) have problem and do you think we care "NO" So don't write again because we don't have time to read your problem/s because we are the one who had created the problem/s So next time go & tell some one else.
It is likely that your correspondence might be going to your representative. If you don't want the same person as your representative, better cancel his representation. You jsut have to fill out a form and send that to CPC.