dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
AJKY said:
Dear All Brothers and Sisters,

I am casual member and occassionallly visit this informative site. My wife had a medical on Monday July 30, 2012 at Islamabad. Doctors informed her that all reports are clear and fine. They sent her reports/results to New Delhi. My question is to all of you senior members that how many days, weeks or months it takes to return back to CHC Islamabad. I will appriciate if anyone please respose.
When DMP send the results to new delhi ..It only takes 15 to 20 days to CHC_I to receive it ..Keep on checking ur ecase ..They usually update ecase abt medical that med has been received!

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Cool_Heaqded said:
Today I had a talk with my MP's secretary. She called me AFTER my good-will ( ;))letter to MP and FIFO observation.

She was adamant that FIFO is followed and I told her that's not the case. :eek: What a bunch of suckers.. :mad: :mad:

Another example from Khilafah that MPs suck, just defend their govt. :( :(
they are all bunch of goons.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
impulsive said:
Your message is rather vague but I want to bring your attention to the marriage of different culture usually gets hard time for approval & those chc (crazy heartless creature) look at these cases very critically. So it would be in your best interest that should accompany your souse to the embassy when called for the interview. Plus have you ever visited your spouse and how many times, and if your wedding pictures & your honeymoon pictures were sent in or not. I don't mean to scare you but because of different culture they look at this kind of marriage as a marriage of convenience. May Allah help you.
Dear Impulsive,
My message is rather clear had you read it a few weeks ago also!!!

We applied Sept 2010 I was approved to sponsor my husband it followed to Islamabad.

I have been to Pakastin 5 times since that plus when we got married and I'm here now too. In fact when they called him for his interview we both went together butas policy has it no visitors. But they had to reconsider as I just had major surgery a few months back cause of a work accident and will no longer be able to work ever again in my feild of work.
He told CHC I was outside and after proving who I was and being a Canadian they let me in while they interviewed him.
We had sent an extensive file of over 400 pages nd when we went for interview we had about as many papers as we sent in. THEY REFUSED THEM SAYING THEY HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH PROOF ALREADY.

The interviewer found my hubby to be a very honest and sincere man.

Now all I asked is what could we expect about second interview and what it means.

And about different culture I'm a North American Indian from the MICMAC Tribe and I'm also older them him and he told the beautiful story of the Holy Prophet's Wife (pbut) and he was not aware but found it a beautiful love story,he was not Muslim.

And as for going to the CHC with my hubby I dont think your aware of things here as no visitors are allowed there when a spouse is interviewed so think twice about going there with them.

He the Interviewer was interested in my husbands job as its with United Nation's and there hiring policy is as tuff to get in as with Immigration.

And about cultures in Canada they are all mixed so speak softly next time as your thoughts and ideas were Impulsive as the ID>
Salam and May ALLAH bless you and your family and may Allah make it easy for all Inshallah

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
micmac101 said:
Dear Impulsive,
My message is rather clear had you read it a few weeks ago also!!!

We applied Sept 2010 I was approved to sponsor my husband it followed to Islamabad.

I have been to Pakastin 5 times since that plus when we got married and I'm here now too. In fact when they called him for his interview we both went together butas policy has it no visitors. But they had to reconsider as I just had major surgery a few months back cause of a work accident and will no longer be able to work ever again in my feild of work.
He told CHC I was outside and after proving who I was and being a Canadian they let me in while they interviewed him.
We had sent an extensive file of over 400 pages nd when we went for interview we had about as many papers as we sent in. THEY REFUSED THEM SAYING THEY HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH PROOF ALREADY.

The interviewer found my hubby to be a very honest and sincere man.

Now all I asked is what could we expect about second interview and what it means.

And about different culture I'm a North American Indian from the MICMAC Tribe and I'm also older them him and he told the beautiful story of the Holy Prophet's Wife (pbut) and he was not aware but found it a beautiful love story,he was not Muslim.

And as for going to the CHC with my hubby I dont think your aware of things here as no visitors are allowed there when a spouse is interviewed so think twice about going there with them.

He the Interviewer was interested in my husbands job as its with United Nation's and there hiring policy is as tuff to get in as with Immigration.

And about cultures in Canada they are all mixed so speak softly next time as your thoughts and ideas were Impulsive as the ID>
Salam and May ALLAH bless you and your family and may Allah make it easy for all Inshallah

goood thinking

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
this is jus cruel wat bout ppl who have been wwaiting for a long time>:????

someone needs to go to CHC n smack them in the head to work fairly with everyone
dude i already sent Emails about this thing and i think i am the only one who sent Emails to the ambassador about unfair game

ambassador mailed me back and told me that maybe your case is near to close but if there will not any problem

i think its his excuse to us i am sure if long time waiting members send them email then he will surly realize that

because immigration department is different then him what are they doing under his nose he doesn't know (as per he said to me )

my request is to all long time waiting members send them mail and tell about there unfair game

then hopefully he will take some action......

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I have sponsored my wife and sent the application to Missisauga on August 17, 2010.

September 15, 2010- Decision Made from Mississauga
October 4, 2010- File Processed to Islamabad
June 7, 2012- Started Processing Application

I have sent pictures, phone calling cars with my phone bills for 1 yr (highlighting all the calls I made to the phone card). So my question is its currently been almost 23 months now and I just cant stand it anymore. I visited my wife twice once when I was married stayed with her for about a month as I had university and then visited her again recently and spent another 3.5 months with her. How long do you guys think it will take and what is left. I think my wife's medical might be expired or soon to be, would they send a letter letting her know its expired and to do another one? She has sent her police record twice now. So what is next?

Thanks

**I also forgot to mention my wife is now about 3.5 months pregnant would that have any negative impact if she were to redo her medical would that ruin her chances in coming to Canada?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Raymasood said:
dude i already sent Emails about this thing and i think i am the only one who sent Emails to the ambassador about unfair game

ambassador mailed me back and told me that maybe your case is near to close but if there will not any problem

i think its his excuse to us i am sure if long time waiting members send them email then he will surly realize that

because immigration department is different then him what are they doing under his nose he doesn't know (as per he said to me )

my request is to all long time waiting members send them mail and tell about there unfair game

then hopefully he will take some action......
Would you be kind enough to send me his email or maybe you could post it.Thanks

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
micmac101 said:
Hi everyone, I have a question? My Mp contacted CHC and wanted to know what was happening cause its 5wks today since my hubby's interview ok and they told her that this takes several wks and they may want to do a second interview. So my question is why would they want a second interview?
I also started that Surah Yaseen. its beautiful and I was told by my husband that this Surah is the Heart of the Holy Quran.
Why I wrote your message was unclear because the sentences you wrote were unclear. You wrote " cause its 5wks today since my hubby's interview ok " Now if I say 5weeks since his inteview" it goes both ways it's 5 more weeks from today date or 5 weeks from when he had his interview. and you also wrote " interview ok " does not show that that interview went well but it's rather vague that you are trying to emphsize your point by adding ok at the end: just like we say you better show up at the interview ok? Anyway I had no intention to be impolite but rather tried to help by explaining CHC worst-case scenario situation.
By The Way my wife also had been through one interview while I was in Canada and she accompanied her uncle to the embassy and they let her uncle in without any problem but of course they would not let him sit in the room where this lady interviewed my wife and everything went well at that time except later on they sent an email that inteview is required. So I was thinking that I would accompany her next time when she goes for the interview. To show that The marriage is legit.
I also wish you lots of luck for the future. May Allah help us get through this difficult time.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
conservative MPs dont care bu if u go to a NDP or LIBERAL MP they will help u and respond instaed giving u answers on the spot

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
I just got a call from my TCS guy he says the package was booked yesterday so I'm gonna receive the passport and other stuff today inshAllah .. He also said that the courier might get late due to the weather in Islamabad ..He will try his best to deliver today , if not today I'm definitely gonna get tomorrow..so khilafah, eklarki, yago and disaster your passports are also on the way :) congrates in advance !!!!!!!!!! :D

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
so finallllllllllllllly I'm sharing a goooooooooooooood news with you all !! I just got my passport with all the stuff backkkkkkkkkkkkk :) thanku everyone for the help and support !!!

ek_larki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
no doc's req
File Transfer...
April2011
Med's Request
june 25, 2012
Med's Done....
june 27, 2012, updated on ecase on 23rd july 2012
Interview........
waived---Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
june 25, 2012,ecase status changed into decision made on 30th july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........
AUG 12TH :) ALLAH KA SHUKAR
Red Jeans said:
so finallllllllllllllly I'm sharing a goooooooooooooood news with you all !! I just got my passport with all the stuff backkkkkkkkkkkkk :) thanku everyone for the help and support !!!
congratzzzzz is tcs guy is come to ur home r u r

going to collect ur documents..

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
Red Jeans said:
I just got a call from my TCS guy he says the package was booked yesterday so I'm gonna receive the passport and other stuff today inshAllah .. He also said that the courier might get late due to the weather in Islamabad ..He will try his best to deliver today , if not today I'm definitely gonna get tomorrow..so khilafah, eklarki, yago and disaster your passports are also on the way :) congrates in advance !!!!!!!!!! :D
CONGRATULATIONS 2 ALL OF U PPL IN ADVANCE ! WHEN WOULD I GET MY PPR ?

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Red Jeans said:
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!