12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Im ready, I have no more patience now

raz.hz

Jan 21, 2011
a hunger strike does nothing to kenny as he doesnot know what hunger feels like as u can tell by his fat ass.

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
Honestly, CHC ISB has me suicidal now.. My husband still has not been given an Interview date, we have been in the Interview Q since MAY 2011
It has been a long and painful 30 months and my case has not moved. How much more do we have to suffer???? I cant take it anymore
Maybe I should camp outside of Parliment Hill on a hunger strike to get my file processed!
I wish for a MIRACLE now :(
lets have it in real...

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
Honestly, CHC ISB has me suicidal now.. My husband still has not been given an Interview date, we have been in the Interview Q since MAY 2011
It has been a long and painful 30 months and my case has not moved. How much more do we have to suffer???? I cant take it anymore
Maybe I should camp outside of Parliment Hill on a hunger strike to get my file processed!
I wish for a MIRACLE now :(
What I am thinking after having a look at Zia Ul haq's interview applicant's list is that
if they are putting us in interview queue and there was no re med sent to us then they are taking
never ending time.
until January 2012 they were calling applicants after 24th to 26th months of processing but now people of this list are stuck.
I did ask yesterday if we can go to court of law in Canada and file an appeal against it but i think no one is sure about it.

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DON2 said:
What I am thinking after having a look at Zia Ul haq's interview applicant's list is that
if they are putting us in interview queue and there was no re med sent to us then they are taking
never ending time.
until January 2012 they were calling applicants after 24th to 26th months of processing but now people of this list are stuck.
I did ask yesterday if we can go to court of law in Canada and file an appeal against it but i think no one is sure about it.
as my information and why Indian and Chinese time line is so short???
there are some facts

Indian have strong community and if some thing happens to them they have spoke man in community cuz

they have unity.... which is very short in Pakistanis even in fake marriages Indian got high rank

but still why Pakistani suffer for long ...cuz there community members are working hard for there community and community support them

i am 100% sure all Pakistani have no power to make efforts like them

i think Pakistani don't have community there or if they have some Representative then there must be some duff persons are sitting who can't even talk to the government about that.....what the hell is going in CHC Islamabad...ask them take this mater to court

but i am sure..... no one is there..... i feel it.... not from others but in this forum too
just look this forum some Pakistani so called Canadian and even some Pakistani also came and fight with each other

if some one said i am going to protest then every one say "yeah we will...... "yeah we will"

but i am sure they day come and no one will be there

in this situation i remember one story of my child hood

one day a person called (Chaudhry) said,,, there is some problem in village and we need milk so please at night every home must put a glass of milk in this big pot

so next day he wake up and see there is just water "no milk"

you know what happened .....every one thought other will put milk if i will put water no one can see it

i think Pakistani have same thinking..

so don't blame CHC or CIC ...this is how we are and they are treating us as like we are

there should be 2 words in our life "DO" or "DO NOT" there not maybe

so "DO IT" other way keep silent and brook the pain of waiting

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
INTERVIEW QUEUE CASES

1. ziaulhaq75...............(April 2010)..............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
2. Jaania....................(April 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since May 2011)
3. ranasahib................(May2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since aug 2011)..............................DONE
4. DON2.....................(May 2010)...............(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since ...........)
5. Bestplace4u............(June 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since April 2011)
6. Flyfish....................(June2012)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since ..........)
7. Iftikhar505..............(2010)......................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since Dec 2011)
8. Canadian soil...........(June 2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
9. CanPak05 ..............(June 2010)................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since June 2011)
10. royalzaib................(July 2010).................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since..)
11. ss2010..................(August 2010).............(Husband Case)..............(I/Q Since..)
12. goppy1..................(August 2010).............(Wife Case)...................(I/Q since Oct 2011)
13. Pinky123...............(August 2010)..................(wife case.)...............(I/Q since July 2011)
14. micmac101............(September 2010).........(Husband Case)..............(I/Q since January 2012)........................DONE
15. Implusive...............(oct 2010)..................(wife case.)...................(I/Q since Dec 2011)

Interview Experiences:

1. ranasahib (bass woohi normal question thay g just history puchi or relationship kay ooper kuch question thay bass interview letter say pahlay caips zarooh order karnah bec mijay last caips jo mary interview say 1 week pahlay milay ossy say mijay sary help milly jiss waja say mayrah interview achaa huwah allaha ka sukar hai)

2. micmac101 (Well they asked many questions about our relationship. How long have we known each other,when did we get married. One was about the age difference me being 58 and him 40.I had converted to Islam in 2006 and had hard times. He was intoduced to me through an online friend I had known about 4yrs.
The interviewer was impressed about my coming here to visit him several times and my husband told him i was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my husband.
We had brought more documents for them to be examined but he said they had enough already.
The interview to 2 1/2 hrs. My husband came out smiling and was told a letter would be received in the mail. Now what all this means I don't know but we hope and pray its good news coming.)

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry Sir but i think u took me wrong I m not criticizing anyone just asking a way if it is possible.

Raymasood said:
as my information and why Indian and Chinese time line is so short???
there are some facts

Indian have strong community and if some thing happens to them they have spoke man in community cuz

they have unity.... which is very short in Pakistanis even in fake marriages Indian got high rank

but still why Pakistani suffer for long ...cuz there community members are working hard for there community and community support them

i am 100% sure all Pakistani have no power to make efforts like them

i think Pakistani don't have community there or if they have some Representative then there must be some duff persons are sitting who can't even talk to the government about that.....what the hell is going in CHC Islamabad...ask them take this mater to court

but i am sure..... no one is there..... i feel it.... not from others but in this forum too
just look this forum some Pakistani so called Canadian and even some Pakistani also came and fight with each other

if some one said i am going to protest then every one say "yeah we will...... "yeah we will"

but i am sure they day come and no one will be there

in this situation i remember one story of my child hood

one day a person called (Chaudhry) said,,, there is some problem in village and we need milk so please at night every home must put a glass of milk in this big pot

so next day he wake up and see there is just water "no milk"

you know what happened .....every one thought other will put milk if i will put water no one can see it

i think Pakistani have same thinking..

so don't blame CHC or CIC ...this is how we are and they are treating us as like we are

there should be 2 words in our life "DO" or "DO NOT" there not maybe

so "DO IT" other way keep silent and brook the pain of waiting

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
i m flying on 17 july 2012
wish me a safe flight n remember me in ur prayers as i always remember all of u in my prayers
may Allah help us all amin....

SamaKhan

Jun 20, 2012
micmac101 said:
Yes it is thats the number that was on his phone
Micmac101

oh that's so bad,I got a call from this number ,i picked up the call,but i guess caller was unable to hear me,since then i did not get any.
Any suggestions would be appreciated .

great person

Aug 24, 2010
Salam guys, tonight is shab-e-barat right??

if possible, we should all stay up do ibaadat and make dua for ourselves as well as others that are in this painfuil situation of waiting to be reunited with their beloved....lets remember eachotehr in our prayers...

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
SamaKhan said:
oh that's so bad,I got a call from this number ,i picked up the call,but i guess caller was unable to hear me,since then i did not get any.
Any suggestions would be appreciated .
apko aj call aye hai? mujhay to januarary main aye but wo number aur tha

blue_angel

Sep 26, 2011
So, I contacted my MP and he got in touch with the CHC.
Alhamdullilah, everything is clear in regards to relationship and medical, but now they are doing police check and security and all...
Anyone went thru the same thing? and how long did that checking take?

My timeline is as follows:

File in CHC-ISB -- March 2011
Paperwork + PCC -- March 2012
Re-medical -- May 2012

E-case status shows:

We started processing your file on Feb 2012.

Medical results have been received.