2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
hogaishaadi said:
when your wife comes here, buy here a nice set of dish washing liquid along with a nice set of squeegee's ... i am sure she wouldn't want to leave any mess or dust in sight, and if she is the greedy type, throw in some nice laundry soaps... buying her dishwasher and laundry machines will spoil her :) one right out of the pro's book mate, will never fail :D
Thanks for gr8 ideas but my house looks like there has been a bomb blew in here and some time people ask me if I am moving. But I just tell them that its just a mess and I hope my wife would be able to take care of it but I do have dishwasher and front load laundry machines. Trampoline in the backyard and nice deck where I never sat not even for one day. Like I said I am terrible and have no idea where to start my life especially cleanup part.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
impulsive said:
Thanks for gr8 ideas but my house looks like there has been a bomb blew in here and some time people ask me if I am moving. But I just tell them that its just a mess and I hope my wife would be able to take care of it but I do have dishwasher and front load laundry machines. Trampoline in the backyard and nice deck where I never sat not even for one day. Like I said I am terrible and have no idea where to start my life especially cleanup part.
dont worry we will buy bhabhi a nice gift when she gets here, a nice thick bailna, app khud ba khud seekh jaien gey how to clean and the importance of cleanliness ;)

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
missingmyjaan said:
-dress your best for your wife when she arrives at the airport (and everyday after that!!!important!!)
-get a nice bouquet of flowers and some helium balloons so she can easily pick you out of the crowd :)
-take some photos of you 2 together at the airport because it will be a day you will never want to forget
-and make sure your house is clean and tidy, decorate with fresh flowers to get a nice scent
I love what you wrote but Clean and tidy house. Oh God I need help big time. I have too much mess in the house because of depression.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
hogaishaadi said:
dont worry we will buy bhabhi a nice gift when she gets here, a nice thick bailna, app khud ba khud seekh jaien gey how to clean and the importance of cleanliness ;)
I know why you want to give her bailna so she can beat me up with that. Oh God Hamaaray bhi hain meherbaan kasay kasay.
Please don't give her bailna.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
just curious how many of you have visited your spouses? before and/or after marriages...

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a special thanks to Danny4450, raptorsfan, lonly widout hubby, R.Mujgani, emanzaib, Imtihan, Canadian555, khushi humesha 100, maknojia, canadianbear, heybuddy, Cool_Heaqded, RougeAmour, FM_jun, ash14u, ma35, Allah Madat & others for congratulating me :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :).......i also want to thank everyone on this forum for their usual help and support throughout this time :) :) :)

seriously this process is a big test of your patience and endurance..........i can feel for the people who're waiting for long times just to get some update on their cases.........specially 2010 cases......CIC doesn't follow any FIFO that's why many people who applied later are getting their visas.....and it adds to the frustration of the people who applied earlier

i sincerely pray all you guys hear good news soon and this nightmare is over for you in no time :) :) :)

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
hogaishaadi said:
just curious how many of you have visited your spouses? before and/or after marriages...
I visited him twice before getting married and once each year since the wedding. Mostly during winter vacations from uni and work.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
tuco said:
a special thanks to Danny4450, raptorsfan, lonly widout hubby, R.Mujgani, emanzaib, Imtihan, Canadian555, khushi humesha 100, maknojia, canadianbear, heybuddy, Cool_Heaqded, RougeAmour, FM_jun, ash14u, ma35, Allah Madat & others for congratulating me :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :).......i also want to thank everyone on this forum for their usual help and support throughout this time :) :) :)

seriously this process is a big test of your patience and endurance..........i can feel for the people who're waiting for long times just to get some update on their cases.........specially 2010 cases......CIC doesn't follow any FIFO that's why many people who applied later are getting their visas.....and it adds to the frustration of the people who applied earlier

i sincerely pray all you guys hear good news soon and this nightmare is over for you in no time :) :) :)
Thanks a million for your prayer for everyone tuco. For sure its very hard and rather depressing to go through this waiting period. not only that but we never know what will happen at the end. May God put some mercy in their hearts for us.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
hogaishaadi said:
Once before once at wedding and once after and it is not fair why we have to visit all the time. I protest.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hogaishaadi said:
my wife didn't visit me before marriage.......but she visited me 3 times after wedding.......i think that might have helped VO expedite my case........they didn't ask me for any re-PCC, Imm forms etc. and sent me the PPR + ReMed directly :)

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
impulsive said:
Dear sis, I would suggest never to move in the basement because there are many problems including health problem and I just heard from someone that they have all sorts of insects coming in plus the landlord/owner just come down whenever they feel like and disturb their tenants you have no privacy and on and on there are many problems involve in those basements apartments. We get all sorts of people who move from basements apartments to our building and tell us their problems why they have to move out of those basements.
Well, this cannot be generalized. Yes there are some really shitie basement with pathetic people, with all sorts of issues.

But there are really some cool basement, dry place (not damp) open concept, and no disturbance. Generally 24 hrs notice is given if some maintenance job is to be done..

Same applies to apartment buildings too. Few are full of all sort of insects including bed bugs..

One has to be very careful to select a place to live in. :)

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
hogaishaadi said:
I got married in Sept 2010 there after I have visited: Dec 2010, April 2011, Dec 2011 & April 2012. 8)

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Cool_Heaqded said:
Well, this cannot be generalized. Yes there are some really *censored word*ie basement with pathetic people, with all sorts of issues.
But there are really some cool basement, dry place (not damp) open concept, and no disturbance. Generally 24 hrs notice is given if some maintenance job is to be done..
Same applies to apartment buildings too. Few are full of all sort of insects including bed bugs..
One has to be very careful to select a place to live in. :)
We get people who want to move from basements. sometime they are told by the doctors that never live in the basements because I guess allah had created this earth to live on top of it and not to reside underneath this could be one of the issue God knows how many different reasons are there that those doctors tell them that there are couple of them I have heard that people get asthma people get different type of allergy developed from there and some skin diseases as well and especially for little children its bad. if its damp basement then there could be some other issues involve with that. now one more problem we here is that the owner always have the access for the besement for heating and airconditioniong and fuse box and some other annoying purposes if you know what I mean. but not everyone is the same but too much familiarity breeds contempt. on the other hand in apartment building landlord or manager never goes into the apartment without notice because he can not say that I have to check something in the boiler room because there is no boiler room. but in the basement he can go just to see good looking boiler room or good looking girl/lady especially when her husband is not there. anyway I don't want to write too much about these sorts of problems because you should know that some people had lost their homes because of their tenants in the basements and if landlord harass his tenant, the police can tell him not to come even close to his own home because he could get arrested and this way some landlord had to stay out of their home and could not collect rent and could not pay mortgage and some proffessional tenents had cause them to loose their houses.

lover

Nov 15, 2011
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have good news to share........i received my PPR today ............Allah ka lakh lakh ,crore croe shukar hai ,I was waiting for this letter for so long,finally i got the letter.....2010 walo ka visa officer jaag gia..

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
lover said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have good news to share........i received my PPR today ............Allah ka lakh lakh ,crore croe shukar hai ,I was waiting for this letter for so long,finally i got the letter.....2010 walo ka visa officer jaag gia..
YOU MADE MY NIGHT CONGRATULATIONS!! I can go to sleep in peace knowing there is something positive coming our way!~ :D :D