Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
mrs zawar said:
congratulation to those who are getting good new.well,today i got my gcms notes and got to know that nothing is done on the file yet which is eligilibility,securiy and back ground none of that is done yet and from our side med is done ,imm papers are also send ,and it looks like that they are going to take now their sweet time may be 6 moths to do these checks .in those notes its written that relationship is genine but never talked about ppr it only says after med send it to eligibilty.so i am so depress right now.still they need more time wake up CHC I.

if somebody advise me for how long can i wait before sending another gcms request.i am poor dec2010 case and on tp of that husb case. :'(
and also can some body advise me what are the things which i should look up in those notes.
I would strongly advise to talk to your MP, show the report and ask him to intervene.

There are more experienced people around, let's see what they have to say..

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Cool_Heaqded said:
I would strongly advise to talk to your MP, show the report and ask him to intervene.

There are more experienced people around, let's see what they have to say..

Mp they donot help you atall,and it shows file is in the basement.what the hell is going on with 2010 cases

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
Heyyy rackeya, ! congratz on gettig re-med and passport
thanks so much :)

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
congratulations almost there and ZADDD :)

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
Khilafah5 said:
3 days in this week and so many requests and e-mail responses CHC is waking up

congrads to

Mugajni,ZZAADD, Quiet Storm, Allah madat, Emanzaib, Danny bahi, anzee and if i have missed anyone
all r 2011 file transfer except mrahmani congratss everyone

SUR1

Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
June 2011
Assalamoallikum everyone,

ALHUMDULILLAH Ive got a good news to share!!!

Today I got my GCMS notes with great news. PHEP along with remed was sent on May 01 but was not delivered due to address change problem and now I am following up with them to make sure they have address updated now. I got GCMS with very simple concluding remarks stating relationship is bona fide and proofs are enough and PHEP is filled and then sent with remed. Few things in initial part is still confusing but the concluding remarks are good enough to understand the crux

My wife file was transferred in June 2011 and Nikkah only case but I briefed them good reason for not doing Rukhsati and in GCMS they also mentioned marriage consummation is planned upon completion of case. One more thing I noticed is that processing on file was done in days and when I see dates, the day file was opened they put detailed remarks mentioning all the details of the case and mentioned ‘relationship is ok and proofs are enough’ and after 22 days they issued letter for PHEP and remed. btw the date showing on ECAS is different from when they actually started processing, so ECAS is not reliable at all

All in all, ALHUMDULILLAH everything went really positive in our case and we are realy really thankful to ALLAH(SWT) for HIS Mercy and Blessings on us.

Now just have one problem, my wife passport is with UK embassy and have to get it back, lets see how and when we will be able to get it.

Can someone tell me whats the difference between PHEP and PPR and why they use 2 different terms and in GCMS they didn't mention about any additional forms and re-pcc?

SUR1

Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
June 2011
Many Congrats Danny bro, masoom and others on getting PPR. INSHALLAH others will get it soon specially 2010 cases. Have faith and trust on ALLAH(SWT) and INSHALLAH everything will be alright.

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
congratulations SUR1 ! that's a goood news MashALLAH

mah1906

Apr 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2011
Doc's Request.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
re- med request recieved on 6th of june 2012
Med's Done....
25-12-2010, re-med done on 21st of june 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
recieved on 6th of july, submitted on 9th of july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th july 2012, passport recieved on 25th of july 2012
LANDED..........
have to plan
Khilafah5 said:
3 days in this week and so many requests and e-mail responses CHC is waking up

congrads to

Mugajni,ZZAADD, Quiet Storm, Allah madat, Emanzaib, Danny bahi, anzee and if i have missed anyone
yes meeee ..my husband got the re-med request too..6th june is indeed a good day for all of us :)

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
congratulations mah1906 !

lover

Nov 15, 2011
SUR1 said:
Assalamoallikum everyone,

ALHUMDULILLAH Ive got a good news to share!!!

Today I got my GCMS notes with great news. PHEP along with remed was sent on May 01 but was not delivered due to address change problem and now I am following up with them to make sure they have address updated now. I got GCMS with very simple concluding remarks stating relationship is bona fide and proofs are enough and PHEP is filled and then sent with remed. Few things in initial part is still confusing but the concluding remarks are good enough to understand the crux

My wife file was transferred in June 2011 and Nikkah only case but I briefed them good reason for not doing Rukhsati and in GCMS they also mentioned marriage consummation is planned upon completion of case. One more thing I noticed is that processing on file was done in days and when I see dates, the day file was opened they put detailed remarks mentioning all the details of the case and mentioned ‘relationship is ok and proofs are enough' and after 22 days they issued letter for PHEP and remed. btw the date showing on ECAS is different from when they actually started processing, so ECAS is not reliable at all

All in all, ALHUMDULILLAH everything went really positive in our case and we are realy really thankful to ALLAH(SWT) for HIS Mercy and Blessings on us.

Now just have one problem, my wife passport is with UK embassy and have to get it back, lets see how and when we will be able to get it.

Can someone tell me whats the difference between PHEP and PPR and why they use 2 different terms and in GCMS they didn't mention about any additional forms and re-pcc?
phep mean passport height eyes colour and photo ... if im not worng

lover

Nov 15, 2011
fna786 said:
How long does it take to get passport back after submitting it with phep form
agar background checks complete hon and rprf fee paid ho then with in 15 days

c_sahar

Dec 14, 2011
MY ONLINE STATUS HAD CHANGED TO DECISION MADE TODAY BUT THE ADDRESS HASNT CHANGED TO THE CANADIAN ADDRESS....???

What does that mean???

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
mrs zawar said:
congratulation to those who are getting good new.well,today i got my gcms notes and got to know that nothing is done on the file yet which is eligilibility,securiy and back ground none of that is done yet and from our side med is done ,imm papers are also send ,and it looks like that they are going to take now their sweet time may be 6 moths to do these checks .in those notes its written that relationship is genine but never talked about ppr it only says after med send it to eligibilty.so i am so depress right now.still they need more time wake up CHC I.

if somebody advise me for how long can i wait before sending another gcms request.i am poor dec2010 case and on tp of that husb case. :'(
and also can some body advise me what are the things which i should look up in those notes.
Im also dec 2010 case and my GCMS notes have this same thing ..nothing started and after med file fwd for eligibily a review ..I hv checked with some other applicants of dec 2010 their notes r saying this same thing like us!