Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
phasgaya said:
Hello all,

I am having a serious issue. I filed sponsorship application to CHC -Mississuaga for my spouse a while ago. My spouse's family before i got married already filed immigration for the whole family under FSW in 2007. Now, I didnt know it or I'd like to think I forgot this huge point while applying for spousal immigration. Now my spouse has essentially two consecutive applications for immigration. I knw it a big problem but what should I do now???? any help plzz
Call CIC-Mississauga and discuss this issue with them and get their opinion on how you should resolve it. Don't give out your name or just say that you are asking on behalf of a friend.

Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp

SUR1

Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
June 2011
There is another easy and safe way of transferring money to Pakistan. Canada union(http://www.canadianunion.ca) is a service available in Calgary, they do transfer from bank to bank and they are reliable too, a friend of mine is using this service and he has transferred big chunk of money in last few months.

In Canada you transfer from BMO and in Pakistan you have multiple choices to withdraw from. Considering the security and safety conditions in Pakistan carrying cash is not safe specially when you take cash from here or even if you withdraw from any money transfer service in Pakistan. So, its recommended any method involving banks is used for big amount of money.

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
Danny4450 said:
You can bring as much gold as you want. Make sure you have the gold appraised and weighed out, so you can declare its worth at the customs if you are pulled in the customs line.

Further, if you have more gold that belongs to you but you want to keep it in Pakistan and bring later on, then take pictures of the gold, weigh and declare it as "goods to be followed later". So when you visit Pakistan after an year or 2 and want to bring it, then you can bring it without paying the duty. They will take the pictures and value and make copies for their record so next time when you come back they will have it in their records and won't charge you any customs duty.

Similarly, if your items are being followed in a container then you need to provide the list to them. You might have to pay inspection fee if your container is selected for inspection later on.

Hope it helps :)
I think we need pictures, weight and price of Gold on hand.
We do not need pictures of gold to follow.

I read it here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/form-b4-goods-to-followaccompanying-list-how-to-t44793.0.html

and this is additional info:

Jewellry items MUST be listed [each item wise]; and should carry their "photographs". We should print-out the pics under similar groups [eg. Rings -all in one or more pages, Necklaces -in another page etc.]

We´ll need 2 copies of each form, as one would be kept by the CBSA & one would be returned to us, for ´customs´ clearance. This 2nd copy will be signed & stamped by the CBSA at the POE.

NOTE: All goods brought for ´landing´ are non-taxed. If we were to bring-in goods ´later´, either by personal carriage or thru a transporter, this list MUST be stamped on the 1st Landing. Else, they will be ´dutiable´. No compromise on that is possible. That´s the law.

and these are linl to forms
http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4a.pdf

example:
how to fill:

http://www.intergate.ca/~rajanr/Van_File/List_GTF.html

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
MAB said:
I think we need pictures, weight and price of Gold on hand.
We do not need pictures of gold to follow.
I read it here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/form-b4-goods-to-followaccompanying-list-how-to-t44793.0.html

and this is additional info:

Jewellry items MUST be listed [each item wise]; and should carry their "photographs". We should print-out the pics under similar groups [eg. Rings -all in one or more pages, Necklaces -in another page etc.]

We´ll need 2 copies of each form, as one would be kept by the CBSA & one would be returned to us, for ´customs´ clearance. This 2nd copy will be signed & stamped by the CBSA at the POE.

NOTE: All goods brought for ´landing´ are non-taxed. If we were to bring-in goods ´later´, either by personal carriage or thru a transporter, this list MUST be stamped on the 1st Landing. Else, they will be ´dutiable´. No compromise on that is possible. That´s the law.
and these are linl to forms
http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4a.pdf

example:
how to fill:

http://www.intergate.ca/~rajanr/Van_File/List_GTF.html
Yeah thats right by the book but usually they don't ask you for the pictures for the gold that you are carrying. They might just see the gold itself and ask you for the value. Thats why I suggest to have your gold appraised.

Read the bolded part (NOTE) above that you posted to clearify your comment "We do not need pictures of gold to follow".

So yes, you need to have the pictures and value of the gold to follow or else they would charge you duty on it when you bring it next time :)

R

raptorsfan

masom_2012 said:
hey guys i know u all r depressed n frustated with CHC ALLAH help us ameeeeeeeeeeen i pray u all alottttttt
but i will share some shocking n unblieveable newz for my side cz i never expect thiz today i got a call in the morning for CHC I here is some guy who said me that in the next few days they send me PPR they just informed me n they also said to me they recieved my medical result cz med result shows in my ecase too so ALLHUMDULILHA em veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy excited n em veryyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy thankful to my ALLAH cz i really dont expect any call but ALLAH jab jise chahe r jab chahe dai daita hai i pray for u all dont worry guyz INSHA ALLAH ap sb ki pareshani jald khtam hogi :)
Congrats...I am very happy for you. This is the result of duas.

Inshallah visa in June 2012. They will open up your file 15 days after PPR letter date. In about 10-15 days after that they will issue the visa and TCS it back to you with passport and all the proof that was submitted by you and your husband.

Start looking at ticket prices. Turkish Airlines is good.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
masom_2012 said:
hey guys i know u all r depressed n frustated with CHC ALLAH help us ameeeeeeeeeeen i pray u all alottttttt
but i will share some shocking n unblieveable newz for my side cz i never expect thiz today i got a call in the morning for CHC I here is some guy who said me that in the next few days they send me PPR they just informed me n they also said to me they recieved my medical result cz med result shows in my ecase too so ALLHUMDULILHA em veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy excited n em veryyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy thankful to my ALLAH cz i really dont expect any call but ALLAH jab jise chahe r jab chahe dai daita hai i pray for u all dont worry guyz INSHA ALLAH ap sb ki pareshani jald khtam hogi :)
Indeed Very happy for you. CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
I have a question for u guy.......

ma husbands passport is expiring in September end of sept...
so i was wondering if he doesnt get a new passport will the officer give him visa or no?
but if he makes a new one... then they will take longer time to give him visa....

or will they let him kno about it or?/
im jus confused....

I jus want re-med or re-med +pp soon insha'allah....
:D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
Congrats...I am very happy for you. This is the result of duas.

Inshallah visa in June 2012. They will open up your file 15 days after PPR letter date. In about 10-15 days after that they will issue the visa and TCS it back to you with passport and all the proof that was submitted by you and your husband.

Start looking at ticket prices. Turkish Airlines is good.
WHAT U TRYING TO SAY ......... EK YEH HEEE HAI JO DUA KARTE HAI........AUR BAKI SUB JO BATEIN HAIN WOH NAHE.......KYA ISI WAJA SAI IN LOGON KA NAHE HORAHA KYA MERE BHAI.

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
WHAT U TRYING TO SAY ......... EK YEH HEEE HAI JO DUA KARTE HAI........AUR BAKI SUB JO BATEIN HAIN WOH NAHE.......KYA ISI WAJA SAI IN LOGON KA NAHE HORAHA KYA MERE BHAI.
Morning sis! LoL

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
I have a question for u guy.......

ma husbands passport is expiring in September end of sept...
so i was wondering if he doesnt get a new passport will the officer give him visa or no?
but if he makes a new one... then they will take longer time to give him visa....

or will they let him kno about it or?/
im jus confused....

I jus want re-med or re-med +pp soon insha'allah....
:D
I pray that you get remed and PPR just now so he can travel with the passport he has. Ameen

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JUMMA MUBARAK
May The Light Of Jummah,
Shine In OUR House. The Strength of Eemaan, Stay in OUR Heart.
And May Allah Shower His Countless Blessings On US and OUR Family. AMEEN SUMA AMEEN

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
JUMMA MUBARAK
May The Light Of Jummah,
Shine In OUR House. The Strength of Eemaan, Stay in OUR Heart.
And May Allah Shower His Countless Blessings On US and OUR Family. AMEEN SUMA AMEEN
Ameen Suma Ameen

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naat sunoooooooooo aur duaein mangooooooooooo members inshallah sub acha hoga..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRQLLESZxX8&feature=email