+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

waiting4visa

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News Release – Minister Kenney applauds RCMP for immigration fraud charges

Ottawa, March 30, 2012 — Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney offered his appreciation today to the Windsor detachment of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) for charges laid against an immigration lawyer and her assistant for allegedly counseling individuals to misrepresent themselves to the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB).

In their ongoing efforts to investigate immigration fraud, the RCMP has charged Windsor lawyer Sandra Zaher and her assistant, Diana Al-Masalkhi, for allegedly counseling individuals to make refugee eligibility claims based on fraudulent stories, in violation of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

“I commend the outstanding work of the Windsor Detachment of the RCMP which resulted in these charges being laid,” said Minister Kenney. “All levels of government and law enforcement must continue to work together to protect the integrity of Canada's immigration system.”

Charged with a number of criminal code offences, Zaher and Al-Masalkhi will appear in Windsor court on April 26, 2012.

Happyface

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC - Hubby Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
Hello Everyone,

I am happy for all the ones who have got something. And I do pray for everyone else to get whatever they want Inshallah soon. Allah (SWT) is kind Inshallah. Just one question to ask. If you guys kindly answer this for me. How long would it take for them to send us back the passport with the visa on it roughly??

Thanks in advance!

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Dear Happyface,

Thanx for the well wishes to all of us. To answer ur question, it can take from 1 week to maximum of 4 months we have seen so far. Wifey's passport come back faster with visa than the hubbies ones. I hope and pray that urs comes back soon INSHAH ALLAH within 2 weeks.

yasir2k6

Jul 29, 2011
Visa Office......
Slowestbad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011
Passport Req..
PPR+Remed May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
Quote from: raptorsfan on March 30, 2012, 11:04:52 am

yeh bro...i understand...u gotta run the diplomacy game in this situation....i don't like my in-laws either but i tell my wife..."wo toh meray abbu ki tarha hain, i give him the same respect"....when i really don't....hardly talk to my in-laws...

sabii said:
yeah,, u dont liek ur in-laws but u want ur wife to love ur parents means her in-laws .... strange.. isnt it?
What goes around, comes around. Be careful Brother, she might do the same.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
masom_2012 said:
ap ka dimagh thek hai ALLAH na kare 1 year tou apply kare hojae ga ab 2011 mai kara th apply insha ALLAH is year hojae ga ap ulta sedha q bol rahe hain bhai
No one provokes her. This is the way she speaks to everyone.

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
khloud said:
alhumdullilah alhumdulliah alhumdullilah
got my passport request today
thxx Alllaht SWT
i wish n pray aap sab ko yeh din dekhna naseeb karey
i need 1 help tht there is a place in the letter where we have to give our information like my name my spouse name
can i write it with pen?
Congratulation!! soo happy for you :)

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

canadianbear said:
Awww man... I am happy for you all 2011 ppl but Maybe I should have applied in Jan 2011 too. Im Dec 2010 AOR and nothing received so far! :-\ :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek:

I emailed them and no response yet. Going to fill Caips forms this weekend.

Anyone else out there from Dec 2010 AOR still waiting?

Have a nice weekend everyone!.

Cheers,
Im November 2010 AOR. My ecas is still "Application Received" and re-med/re-pcc+forms and addictional proofs were sent last month.

R

raptorsfan

blueye said:
Like pakistani Politics.
HahahahHHa ur so smart.
Where u from Toronto?we both must a great company Together ;)
yes...4 sure...i am from toronto...

i have been following ur posts and like the way u think....

visionquest

Jul 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29, 2011
Passport Req..
March 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 16, 2012
waiting4visa said:
“The Federal Skilled Worker Program backlog is a major roadblock to Canada's ability to respond to rapidly changing labour market needs,” said Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney. “Having to process applications that are as many as eight years out of date reduces our ability to focus on new applicants with skills and talents that our economy needs today.”
This is an embarrassment to Canada's immigration system. Why make people wait 8 years for a Skilled Worker application in the first place? Most of these folks were waiting patiently for a reply. In response, Canada just returned their applications. Very sad.

R

raptorsfan

mahamq245 said:
Wtf! Is ur problem?? Koi tumse seedha mou baath karaa hai aur tumhara nakhre hi nahi milra! Wohi logg teek hain jo tumse communicate hi nahi karaa kuinke tumhara deemag hi itna chota hai. Maine bhi paatha nahi kuin aik baath mention kardi tumhe aur khushi ne bhi agree kiya. Kia paatha wo tumhara PPR hi ho aur tum apne akalmandi mai khush raho. Agar tumhe koi baath samja ra hai ya baatha ra hai tumhari marzi tum dehko na dehko humain kitni rakat ka sawab milra hai? Bhard mai jao! Y the hell r u on the forum wen ur so damn smart n prefer noones suggestions/advise or information. tumhara liya hi maine forum pe kitna logg ne post kiya lekin tume thab bhi samaj nahi ayee.
I really don't know u.....that was extremely roud...leave her alone...will ya

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
Khilafah5 said:
i just heard on the news that Immigration Canada has decided to eliminate 200,000 files that applied before 2008 and they have to reapply

this is in order to reduce back log JASON KENNY
No bro
Canada has decided to eliminate 20000 files that applied federal economic immigration program.

monita

Mar 31, 2012
Hello everyone,
I submitted my spous sponsorship in July and got approved to sponsor him in October 2011, but since then there is nothing. I m so fed up of this waiting time with no news and the status is "Application received". Any advise?
I m also planning to write an email to Mr. Jason Kenny, althought i m sure he wont even read it, but i ll ask the reason why it takes so long to sponsor family class from Pakistan? Average in all other coutries are less than 1 year and i ll ask him to reduce the delai. Maybe if so many of us does the same thing, at some point, someone will read it and will do something about it. Thanks!

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
WOW looks like the forum is dead now a days!!

lover

Nov 15, 2011
monita said:
Hello everyone,
I submitted my spous sponsorship in July and got approved to sponsor him in October 2011, but since then there is nothing. I m so fed up of this waiting time with no news and the status is "Application received". Any advise?
I m also planning to write an email to Mr. Jason Kenny, althought i m sure he wont even read it, but i ll ask the reason why it takes so long to sponsor family class from Pakistan? Average in all other coutries are less than 1 year and i ll ask him to reduce the delai. Maybe if so many of us does the same thing, at some point, someone will read it and will do something about it. Thanks!
yahan abi 2010 ke case pending hain fikar na karain inshahllah ho jaye ga

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
Danny4450 said:
hi ali_G :) i also ve the same problem,, v cn jst pray n hope 4 da best
may v both get rid of dis torture sooon ameeen :)

It makes the 3 of us who were supposed to get Re-medical letters but CHC-Islamabad forgot to send it. EFF these guys, cuz of their lazy habbits and mistakes we are suffering :mad:
Same IO is working on all these files
and same staff member is assigned to send/courier all request letters
and they both are not doing their work properly :mad: