+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

R

raptorsfan

masom_2012 said:
ehm ehm hiii guyzzzzz i have a good n excting newz for me to share with u guyzzzz
By The Grace OF ALmighty ALLAH today I got MY my my REMED+REPCC request em vryvryvryyyyyyyyy thankful to ALLAH ka lakhlakh lakh crore shukar k finally i got it mujhe ab tak yaqein nhi arha n u knw guyz in thiz letter they also write in thz letter that u r VISA is ready to issued i thnk they wait for my repcc then thy will send me insha ALLAH PPR em sooooooooooooo happy guyzzz n they send me a letter yestrday date of issue a letter on 27march n i got on 28 march yeeeeeeeeeeyeeeeeee :)
congrats...really happy 4 u

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
BabarShah said:
Send scan copy of Receipt on following Address and CC to CHC Islamabad.

CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca

and fax to Mississauga as a alternative is also good option.

After few days of sending Receipt your hubby make phone call to Call Center and confirm it.
okay thankzzzzzzzzzzzzz

R

raptorsfan

masom_2012 said:
thankz insaan2011 me ,raptars n u r the same boat insha ALLAH U r wife will recieved some gud newz very soon ur wife case is same as mine so dfinltly she recieved gud newz veryvery soon n i pray for u r case dont worry see me kitna worry thi r dekhe ALLAH ne help ki waqt ane par pray pray pray alot :)
thank u...i am feb 2011 file transfer but i have faith in allah....jo hota hain achay keh liyeh hota hain...

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
I have a Question sending the passport with the form tomorrow inshallah but just before

the forms my husband have to fill name and given name page at the batom of that page its says contact telephone numbers ???? whos number should he put ...

and page 3 its says i authorize the following persone to collect my passport and doc and the other documetns from thecourier comp.

Name._____________ Signature _______________

whos name and signature here the applicant or the one who will be taking the package from the courier since in our case is the brother in law of my husband ......

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
raptorsfan said:
thank u...i am feb 2011 file transfer but i have faith in allah....jo hota hain achay keh liyeh hota hain...
hii bro hmm em waiting k ap kab congratz karte well thank u soooo much n now itz u r turn insha ALLAH r beshak i especially pray for u n insaan 2011 cz humari situation same thi bcz of travel history so dont worry apko bhi bhtbht jald request aye med+ppr :)

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
wait for response said:
ya i cant see anybody in pain , best wishes for ur future . main aksar soochta hoon mera dil itna soft hai kisi k lye bhe aik mother ka dil kaisa hoga SUBHAN- ALLAH ,

Best wishes for u from the core of my heart
shyd men confuse hogae, mene kisi aur member k sath ap ko mix krdiya.
apka case kaha tak pauncha?

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
lonly widout hubby said:
my hubby got a letter ystrday from cic missigagua , it says " in order to conclude ur case u need to pay ur RPRF $490 " with in 30 days

but the thing is my hubby has already paid the fee in 2010 , but we forgot to send them d RECIPT OF ONLINE PAYMENT back to cic missisagua

suggest wat shld we do now ???
send cic misssaguaga or chc isl or both

fax or email or postal ???

Scan and email them and even courier them original slip with a cover letter.

SUR1

Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
June 2011
i have a very interesting case to share with you guys.

One of my cousin wife got her visa stamped within 2 weeks of PPR. She received her passport today.

Case History:

Case had AOR in August 2010
Nikkah only case
Received objection in October 2011
Did rukhsati in October 2011
Received Remedial in November 2011
No request for Re-PCC
PPR in March 2012

Few interesting facts about the case:

Couple never collected evidences/proof of communication.
They mostly used calling cards. So no record of communication.
Never used FB or anything.
Didnt go anywhere like honey moon or anywhere else. So very few pics together.
Guy didnt ever use money transfer service. No records of that as well.

In my opinion what I concluded from this case and from few recent observations is your case is all depended on VO dealing the case. There is no such thing as FIFO and even any standard set of procedure is followed. Its just your own luck how your case is tackled and who is dealing your case, as we all know the cooperate culture good and bad, lazy and efficient people are everywhere.

The best thing to do right now is to just pray to ALLAH(SWT) and ask for HIS help to make things easy for us. ALLAH(SWT) knows better what is good for us and what is the right time. Have faith on HIM INSHALLAH everything will be alright. There is a time for everything.

SUR1

Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
June 2011
It's not easy to be patient when you're restless. But, It's not hard to lift up your hands in supplication to ALLAH & ask for ALLAH's help.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
so true
SUR1 said:

One of my cousin wife got her visa stamped within 2 weeks of PPR. She received her passport today.

Case History:

Case had AOR in August 2010
Nikkah only case
Received objection in October 2011
Did rukhsati in October 2011
Received Remedial in November 2011
No request for Re-PCC
PPR in March 2012

Few interesting facts about the case:

Couple never collected evidences/proof of communication.
They mostly used calling cards. So no record of communication.
Never used FB or anything.
Didnt go anywhere like honey moon or anywhere else. So very few pics together.
Guy didnt ever use money transfer service. No records of that as well.

In my opinion what I concluded from this case and from few recent observations is your case is all depended on VO dealing the case. There is no such thing as FIFO and even any standard set of procedure is followed. Its just your own luck how your case is tackled and who is dealing your case, as we all know the cooperate culture good and bad, lazy and efficient people are everywhere.

The best thing to do right now is to just pray to ALLAH(SWT) and ask for HIS help to make things easy for us. ALLAH(SWT) knows better what is good for us and what is the right time. Have faith on HIM INSHALLAH everything will be alright. There is a time for everything.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
mmm thats a good news i think bcz they are going to send u the ppr but they saw no receipt so make sure u send them by email fax and courrier so for sure they will get it and as soon as possible they will send you the request of pp
lonly widout hubby said:
my hubby got a letter ystrday from cic missigagua , it says " in order to conclude ur case u need to pay ur RPRF $490 " with in 30 days

but the thing is my hubby has already paid the fee in 2010 , but we forgot to send them d RECIPT OF ONLINE PAYMENT back to cic missisagua

suggest wat shld we do now ???
send cic misssaguaga or chc isl or both

fax or email or postal ???

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
masom_2012 said:
ehm ehm hiii guyzzzzz i have a good n excting newz for me to share with u guyzzzz
By The Grace OF ALmighty ALLAH today I got MY my my REMED+REPCC request em vryvryvryyyyyyyyy thankful to ALLAH ka lakhlakh lakh crore shukar k finally i got it mujhe ab tak yaqein nhi arha n u knw guyz in thiz letter they also write in thz letter that u r VISA is ready to issued i thnk they wait for my repcc then thy will send me insha ALLAH PPR em sooooooooooooo happy guyzzz n they send me a letter yestrday date of issue a letter on 27march n i got on 28 march yeeeeeeeeeeyeeeeeee :)
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Danny4450 said:
Its all about luck and prayers. Never be jealous of people or envy others. Be happy for others and Allah will give you happiness as well.
Indeed You have spoken the truth.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
PLZZZ someone

I have a Question my husband is sending the passport with the form tomorrow inshallah but just before

the forms my husband have to fill name and given name page at the bottom of that page its says contact telephone numbers ? whos number should he put ...

and page 3 its says i authorize the following persone to collect my passport and doc and the other documetns from thecourier comp.

Name._____________ Signature _______________

whos name and signature here the applicant or the one who will be taking the package from the courier since in our case is the brother in law of my husband ......

and one more thing on the next pages after the grid num5 its says to enclose 2 picture for everyone in your family and that you have to write the name of each ? is it the one going with him or his actually family staying back ... ?

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Totally agree!!!

SUR1 said: