March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
BabarShah said:
S Khan when your medical is going to to be expired in April ..........

InshAllah we will receive PPRs in first week of April.
InsaALLAH InsaALLAH ..Mine is expiring in the start of second week of April so think I would have to go for third medical for sure. Further there are no seats to CANADA till the expiry of my medical in any airline except business ones so there would be third medical in my case.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Apologies from u?? never :p
My apologies to all the members who get involved/engrossed/carried away/entangled/entrenched on this Immigration forum in following topics/discussions

Women's Rights

Men's Rights

Politics in Pakistan

Jason Kenny (yes he is a seperate topic)

Personal Fights

Secrets of Successful Married life

Secrets of Failed Marriage

Islam the true spirit and implementation (in particular by those who use F**words, talk of rear and front ends and yet do not feel shy to lecture others on values, mortality, ethics and religion)

Chauvinism (including Altaf Bhai-log, Glories of Imran Khan, Jiye Sindh, Jiye Punjab, Jiye Pathan, Jiye Baloch and so on)

Our Cricket Team (from throne to thorns to thrones)

PIA (from Terminal to Terminal with major emphasis on in flight entertainment)

the occasional Persian conversation

and not to forget those Roman Urdu essays over essays which I am generally unable to make out other than U and Me

and yes my apologies to Bestplace4you who encouraged me to write my apologies

Yasmin A

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
21st April
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Medical + PP Sent already
Passport Req..
21st April
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2012
LANDED..........
01 July 2012
S khan said:
InsaALLAH InsaALLAH ..Mine is expiring in the start of second week of April so think I would have to go for third medical for sure. Further there are no seats to CANADA till the expiry of my medical in any airline except business ones so there would be third medical in my case.
Nazar tu yahi aarha hay kay apka 3rd time Remedical hoga cuz time is short why taking so long to finishing your caze?

Yasmin A

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
21st April
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Medical + PP Sent already
Passport Req..
21st April
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2012
LANDED..........
01 July 2012
News Release – National consultations on parent and grandparent immigration launched by Minister Kenny

Ottawa, March 23, 2012 –National consultations on the redesign of Canada’s parent and grandparent (PGP) immigration program were launched today by Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney.

Faced with backlogs and growing wait times, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is planning to revamp its PGP immigration program. Online consultations are now open for public comment on CIC’s website and Minister Kenney will host a series of multicity in-person consultations with stakeholders.

“Our government is fully committed to helping families reunite,” said Minister Kenney. “The feedback provided by Canadians will guide our government in creating a new program in which future applications will be processed quickly and backlogs will not develop. It will also help ensure the program can operate on an efficient and sustainable basis.”

The consultations are being held to discuss the challenges facing the program and seek feedback on possible options for modernizing it.

To deal with the large backlog and lengthy wait times, CIC announced Phase I of the Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification in November 2011. First, the Government of Canada increased by over 60 percent the number of sponsored parents and grandparents Canada will admit in 2012 to 25,000. Second, a multiple entry Parent and Grandparent Super Visa was introduced which is valid for up to 10 years. Third, the government committed to consulting with Canadians on how to redesign the parent and grandparent program and fourth, CIC put in place a temporary pause of up to 24 months on the intake of new sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents.

For the PGP program to be sustainable, it must be redesigned to avoid future backlogs. This means finding a way to better balance the number of applications CIC receives and the number of parents and grandparents admitted in a given year. A redesigned program must also be sensitive to fiscal constraints, bearing in mind Canada’s generous public health care system and other social benefits.

A revamped program must be transparent and people should be able to easily understand eligibility requirements and know how long it is going to take to process their application.

Unless the demand for spaces in the PGP category is managed when the current pause on application intake is lifted, the backlog and long wait times have the potential to quickly grow again. To avoid this, the future intake of sponsorship applications must be managed. Redesign options are being explored to address a number of questions, such as the following:
•Should we try to ease the economic impact of parents and grandparents by, for example, requiring sponsors to be financially responsible for their parents and grandparents over the PGP’s lifetime, applying a fee, or requiring sponsors to have a higher income?
•Should we redefine the eligibility of family members who accompany parents and grandparents by, perhaps, focusing on parents rather than on the siblings of sponsors, or by applying a “balance of family test” in which parents and grandparents would be required to have from half to the majority of their children living permanently in Canada?
•Should we emphasize a commitment to Canada on the part of sponsors by, for example, making it mandatory to be a Canadian citizen (and not just a permanent resident) in order to apply?
•Should we focus on special needs or exceptional cases by, for example, requiring that the parent or grandparent be widowed or have other exceptional needs?

“Our government has taken action through a series of balanced measures to reduce the large backlog and lengthy wait times that existed,” added Minister Kenney. “I look forward to hearing ideas from Canadians on how to further improve the program.”

The online public consultations launched today feature a discussion paper that outlines the PGP immigration program and policy options being explored through the consultations, as well as a consultation questionnaire. The online consultations are open until May 25, 2012.

What is heard through the in-person and online consultations will help to inform the redesign of the PGP program. A report on the results of the consultations will also be made available on the CIC website later this year.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
mrahmani said:
Omg weren't you there when they were making it? Hows it going with you Wakalat Nama now? I hope you dont have to pay again. How many days you have left to send everything? Did you get a reply back from chc isb abt extending the time?
Hey jan
yeah i was there but they blamed it on me... so yeah i did another one which cost me twice the amount ughhh
altogether with making one Wakalat Nama n sending it it cost me $600 :( lol
But for now its okay as long as it good this time n ma hubby comes to me is all I care bout right now
n Insha'allah Allah swt will help us everything will be okay.
As long as I have Allah swt with us and helping my husband and I n we are good.
everything is suppose to be in CHC hand by yesterday so both ma hubby and i send
emails (ma husband send twice) no they havent replied
but i send a letter attached to ma wakalat name the we send emails for the one week extension lol
n signed coz we have proof of sending it ............ n now its waiting time again

Insha'allah I believe in ma Allah swt
and soon insha'allah ma hubby will send it
wa bakhair kade Khair-e Khuda janem ma hubby gets another request soon :D

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
S khan said:
S KHAN , ap email kar k pata karwao may be unhoon ne ppr send ke ho bcz bohat se logo k letters pohanch he nai rahay hain may be apk sath bhe aisa he hoa ho, apk case main koi problem to nai tha

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Some good news to share: My wife received PPR today. I can't believe this nightmare is almost over for us. I wouldn't wish this on anyone and hope you all are able to complete the process soon as well.

Our timeline is:

Applied: Sep 2010
File transfer: Oct 2010
Re-med: Nov 2011
Re-PCC, IMM, Supp, RPRF: Jan 2012
PPR: Mar 2012

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Congratulation! even though it took long time for your application but at least you got the ppr whenever I did not hear anything since Oct2010, AOR.
miksterz said:
Some good news to share: My wife received PPR today. I can't believe this nightmare is almost over for us. I wouldn't wish this on anyone and hope you all are able to complete the process soon as well.

Our timeline is:

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
miksterz said:

Our timeline is:

congratulations

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
S khan said:
s khan ap ne kabhi caips notes apply kye hain kis response tha in caips

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
iftikhar505 said:
Congratulation! even though it took long time for your application but at least you got the ppr whenever I did not hear anything since Oct2010, AOR.
Thank you. I hope you hear something soon. This process is inhumane.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
It was very nice of you to write something like this, it shows your inner good behaviour towards others. But I have almost the same type of problem which may be little different than yours, that some people find my statement towards forum memebers is offensive if I say I love all the forum members. Sometime our pakistani people take wrong meaning for that, even though we love our parents, brothers,sisters,Our God, Our prophet (pbuh), Our country, our house, job, car, as well as our prophet(pbuh) said none of you is a good muslim until you love Allah and his prophet(pbuh) more than you love your parents. There is a saying that if you love me love my dog, Bible says love thy neighbors means love your neighbors, I do property management and many times these candian women or men (not pakistanis) they tell me that they love me, does not mean that I have wrong kind of relationship with them. Many times our Imam in the Jumma khutba says if any of the brother wants to get marry to any of the sisters we have the arrangement here in the mosque. Because before Marriage we are all brothers and sisters according to islam, so I hope people would understand the meaning how it implies.
became-a-loner said:
My apologies to all the members who get involved/engrossed/carried away/entangled/entrenched on this Immigration forum in following topics/discussions

Women's Rights

Men's Rights

Politics in Pakistan

Jason Kenny (yes he is a seperate topic)

Personal Fights

Secrets of Successful Married life

Secrets of Failed Marriage

Islam the true spirit and implementation (in particular by those who use F**words, talk of rear and front ends and yet do not feel shy to lecture others on values, mortality, ethics and religion)

Chauvinism (including Altaf Bhai-log, Glories of Imran Khan, Jiye Sindh, Jiye Punjab, Jiye Pathan, Jiye Baloch and so on)

Our Cricket Team (from throne to thorns to thrones)

PIA (from Terminal to Terminal with major emphasis on in flight entertainment)

the occasional Persian conversation

and not to forget those Roman Urdu essays over essays which I am generally unable to make out other than U and Me

and yes my apologies to Bestplace4you who encouraged me to write my apologies

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
miksterz said:

Our timeline is:

congratz well u r 1st request is medical then they send u a pcc n supp forms request why?

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
cHC-I is also working on saturday too r its closed today?