+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ali_G

Jan 1, 2012
Danny4450 said:
So you didnt' get the Re-medical request yet? They were supposed to send it to you on Feb 14th.
Not yet. I Guess they were in hurry to review it. It shows reviewed on 28th feb and cancelled but med request sent on 20th feb. If they sent it on 20th feb, my spouse should ahve received it. It shouldnt take two weeks to receive meds in mails.

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
MAB said:
I am sure, muje letter zaror mile ga.
Allah pe pura bharosa hai yar, wohe tou ek zarya hai jis ne sabr dia hai

You got your letter after 6 months, this is insane yar
and yes i definitely believe all the memebers here are really very very helpfull.
Buhut PM kr ke bhe mere help krte hen.

I am disturb because my life is on hold
I left my job in a hope that the process will now take only few months
but its like forever now
i want to start my education there, mene IELTS bhe kapka krlia tha, wo bhe expire ho jae ga
muje canada jane ki jaldi nahe per bus is process se thak gae hu
sis app apnay husband say kahay kah wo apnay mp say batt karay shayad wo app ke koee help karay

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
ali_G said:
Not yet. I Guess they were in hurry to review it. It shows reviewed on 28th feb and cancelled but med request sent on 20th feb. If they sent it on 20th feb, my spouse should ahve received it. It shouldnt take two weeks to receive meds in mails.
Where does your spouse live ?? What city? My spouse lives in Karachi, her letter was sent on Feb 18th 2012. We havn't received it yet. It seems like a bunch of letters were lost by either TCS or they didn't bother sending the letters ???

ali_G

Jan 1, 2012
Danny4450 said:
Where does your spouse live ?? What city? My spouse lives in Karachi, her letter was sent on Feb 18th 2012. We havn't received it yet. It seems like a bunch of letters were lost by either TCS or they didn't bother sending the letters ???
Peshawar.

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
lonly widout hubby said:
AMEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

N U ALSO GET REMEDS N PPR ..............

MITE BE THEY R DELAYN DUE TO THIS REASON 8)
i wish

waiting4visa

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali_G said:
Ok gurus Just received my CAIPS notes today, although it will time to understand everything in that report I need to know somoething quick.

In the notes it says request to send medicals+RPRF+PHEP. I know medical but what are the other two things?
can i ask when did you applied for Caips? and what is your timeline?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
This POST is just for your reading - and so that WE ALL can thank God that your file is already in process.

I repeat... the rules will apply for new applicants not you !

In an effort to cut down on spousal sponsorship fraud, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has put into action a new requirement where any new immigrant to Canada sponsored by a spouse or partner must have permanent residency (PR) status for 5 years before they themselves can sponsor a new spouse or partner from abroad.

This new requirement is effective immediately for new immigration applications under the Family Class category.

According to the CIC, this requirement is similar to regulations already enacted in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States.

Essentially, the regulation aims to make it harder for newcomers to enter into marriages of covenience with Canadians with the wrong intentions. The new immigrant might have the intention of quickly splitting up and in turn sponsoring the person's more legitimate partner, or, as in other cases, of simply sponsoring someone else for money.

To keep one's PR status, a new immigrant must spend 2 out of 5 years in Canada following the awarding of their PR. As well, when sponsoring a spouse or partner under the Family Class category, the relationship is thoroughly investigathed for legitimacy by the Canadian immigration authorities.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
ali_G said:
Peshawar.
So it seems like something happened during those days with either TCS or local staff made a mistake by not sending all the request. Email them and ask them the stage of processing with your wife's application. If they tell you that they mailed out a medical request on 20th Feburary then tell them that you didn't receive the request and ask them to Re-send the letter or attach a scanned copy of the letter with the email reply.

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
blue angel said:
sis app apnay husband say kahay kah wo apnay mp say batt karay shayad wo app ke koee help karay
he had already :)

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
This POST is just for your reading - and so that WE ALL can thank God that your file is already in process.

In an effort to cut down on spousal sponsorship fraud, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has put into action a new requirement where any new immigrant to Canada sponsored by a spouse or partner must have permanent residency (PR) status for 5 years before they themselves can sponsor a new spouse or partner from abroad.

This new requirement is effective immediately for new immigration applications under the Family Class category.

According to the CIC, this requirement is similar to regulations already enacted in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States.

Essentially, the regulation aims to make it harder for newcomers to enter into marriages of covenience with Canadians with the wrong intentions. The new immigrant might have the intention of quickly splitting up and in turn sponsoring the person's more legitimate partner, or, as in other cases, of simply sponsoring someone else for money.

To keep one's PR status, a new immigrant must spend 2 out of 5 years in Canada following the awarding of their PR. As well, when sponsoring a spouse or partner under the Family Class category, the relationship is thoroughly investigathed for legitimacy by the Canadian immigration authorities.
I think it is fine ... its fair ....... if ur spouse starts living with u in couple of months .............. but wot they are doing to us right now is inhuman ....... at least they should have put some one as immigration minister who knows family importance and values ...............

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Khilafah5 said:
Dont mention anything about the letter

Just go and get a medical done just as first time and submit it
Nop she has to show Section A or appendix C / and they already have appendix C of hers on her file

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
Danny4450 said:
Mine on 1st feb

B

bestplace4u

lonly widout hubby said:

source please! because this is not how it is supposed to be.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Danny4450 said:
Walekum Assalam sister,

Thanks for the wishes :)

Hows everything with you and hubby? How does he like it here ?
oh yes Danny brother how are you ?????? what is going on with your Process ????? my hubby is fine Mashallah getting established day by day so far he like Canada ,but he says working here is a bit hard :eek: hope you get out of this depressing process soon Inshallah best of luck