Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
Ummm quick question! Im writing a cover letter so my husband can attach it to his re-med receipt, re-pcc's, imm forms and proofs. How long should it be? So far Im at two pages, it might go to two and a half. I wanted to fill them in on our relationship since we applied in Oct 2010 and everything we've done so far. Also, I wanted to explain the proofs I included and stuff.

great person

Aug 24, 2010
wow, so ur like a month and rougly 3 weeks ahead of us, u havent gotten PPR either? my husband's pcc expired in JAN...and its been 6 months since the re medical date....i dont no wuts taking so long now...i mean i was expecting everything to be done my march to be honest...i emailed them this month and received no reply...*sighs...last month they said my file is in queue to be reviewed by an IO...i ordered caips early feb and not heard anything from them eiether...*sighs!!

wut abt u, do u no where u stand?

bestplace4u said:
Counting from AOR 1 Year 8 Months 2 weeks and 5 days , i.e more then 20 months

B

bestplace4u

great person said:
wow, so ur like a month and rougly 3 weeks ahead of us, u havent gotten PPR either? my husband's pcc expired in JAN...and its been 6 months since the re medical date....i dont no wuts taking so long now...i mean i was expecting everything to be done my march to be honest...i emailed them this month and received no reply...*sighs...last month they said my file is in queue to be reviewed by an IO...i ordered caips early feb and not heard anything from them eiether...*sighs!!

wut abt u, do u no where u stand?
I am in the queue for an Interview, because of reasons they know best.
I dont even remember when did my medical and pcc expired.
and I am not in mood to take any guess that when everything is going to be over.

great person

Aug 24, 2010
Inshallah, everything will go well for you...I really hope things end up working out for all of us here, distressed in this forum...u know its really annoying, like things seem to be going well and then all of a sudden bam, they throw something like INTERVIEW CUE at you...

to keep me calm thru this process i repeatedly tell myself...wutever happens happens for the best...

btw,wehre in canada will you be goin? if u dun mind me askin

bestplace4u said:
I am in the queue for an Interview, because of reasons they know best.
I dont even remember when did my medical and pcc expired.
and I am not in mood to take any guess that when everything is going to be over.

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
NEW BORN ADDED JULY 2011, FILE FORWARDED OCT 2011..Passport sent 26th April 2012
RougeAmour said:
Ummm quick question! Im writing a cover letter so my husband can attach it to his re-med receipt, re-pcc's, imm forms and proofs. How long should it be? So far Im at two pages, it might go to two and a half. I wanted to fill them in on our relationship since we applied in Oct 2010 and everything we've done so far. Also, I wanted to explain the proofs I included and stuff.
I don't think so u need 2 and half page cover letter, the cover letter I think should not be more than 2 paragraphs, 4 , 5 lines each,
And the story u want tell them is in there in ur documents u submitted,
And the proof of relationship u send them.
So they wo just ignore the story u al tell them and if they find any contradiction may be this wl delay ur processing coz more ?? Marks
So be pricise and write a short letter
U know better ,,

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
KHAN05 said:
I don't think so u need 2 and half page cover letter, the cover letter I think should not be more than 2 paragraphs, 4 , 5 lines each,
And the story u want tell them is in there in ur documents u submitted,
And the proof of relationship u send them.
So they wo just ignore the story u al tell them and if they find any contradiction may be this wl delay ur processing coz more ?? Marks
So be pricise and write a short letter
U know better ,,
Thanks, what youre saying makes sense. Ill cut my novel short :(

Far away

Jan 14, 2012
I am the reader and some time I gives my suggestion. For best place and great person I was reading your converstation. I would like to add some more if no body mind. I am also in que for interview. Immigration department will impose this new conditional resident law and after that every one will get very fast visa. like in UK and other country. then they dont need to ask about marriage is genuine or not. Because once the person will be here after 2 years they will find here that this marriage is genuine or not. Its very hard to cheat with the canadian system. even after 2 years if they just ask to provide your family doctor note that you are living as a couple I think every thing will be clear. Doctors dont want to ruin there career just because of one letter. that is the only reason CIC is delaying the cases becsue they want every body on come under new system.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Far away said:
I am the reader and some time I gives my suggestion. For best place and great person I was reading your converstation. I would like to add some more if no body mind. I am also in que for interview. Immigration department will impose this new conditional resident law and after that every one will get very fast visa. like in UK and other country. then they dont need to ask about marriage is genuine or not. Because once the person will be here after 2 years they will find here that this marriage is genuine or not. Its very hard to cheat with the canadian system. even after 2 years if they just ask to provide your family doctor note that you are living as a couple I think every thing will be clear. Doctors dont want to ruin there career just because of one letter. that is the only reason CIC is delaying the cases becsue they want every body on come under new system.
jin logo ka interview hota hai kia un k pass koi request ati hai interview se phle?

mapleaves

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
High Commission Canada, Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2012
masom_2012 said:
jin logo ka interview hota hai kia un k pass koi request ati hai interview se phle?
masoom jinka intview hota hay unko que main dal dia jata hay letter to jab ata hay when they want to tell you which date they going to take your intview, U itna agaey ki na socho u kay pass abhee bhot time hy. just chill pill ok

B

bestplace4u

stuckhere said:
yes but it only flies on friday
hhmm from Karachi they have more flights I guess.
But still if it only flies on Friday it still worth only one stopover at Doha and then direct Montreal, if u take other airlines u will have to go via ToRoNtO and I believe u dont want any stopover at Pearson.