CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
I dont care about food or little delay in flight.. my only concern was safety...
PIA is more expesnive for me as compare to emirates or etihad bcoz i will have to travel to toronto frist and then Pakistan (my mom loves the desi environment in plane :) )..... i have booked my flight with aircanada and PIA as well but whenever i read these kinda articals it just makes me confuseeeeeeeee ::) ......
Yah sis i agree wht u :) dont worry do what u lyk lol...sono sab ki karo apni ;D

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
Guys i don't want to stop any one from PIA or insist
But I want to tell u something which we suffered.my elder bro had booking via ONE AND ONLY Well known PIA Islamabad to Paris.it was a emotional see off (Pakistani way) lol but when we reached at airport there was no sigh of PIA flight.international flight was Cancelled without any information BUT my bro had an important appointment next day.when we went to ask them the reason first no one was interested to listen to us.but after loong struggle the excuse they said is v interesting
THEY CANCELLED FLIGHT BCZ OF LESS BOOKING AND GAVE US DATE AFTER 2 DAYS to LAHORE BCZ FRM LAHORE UNFORTUNATLY One more PIA Plan was going next week.
Can u believe it?dawoo is much better than PIA.
But still it's long story how he went to lahore and flight landed ROME without any reason or schedule.when we called why flight still not reached PARIS they said we don't know u better call ROME and ask them when PIA will takeoff
ITS BULL*censored word*T IT WAS LIKE HELL.my mom was crying bcz first PIA Officals did not know where their plan is.
There is no point of patriotism if we go via PIA but if u care abt ur family just get insurance first and tell ur family u love them most bcz KAAL HOO NAH HOO

mapleaves

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
High Commission Canada, Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2012
PIA was good airline but not now its just a mess and nothing, and if you wanna use toilet in PIA you need to stand in que as our files in CHC always in que ;D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueye said:
But I want to tell u something which we suffered.my elder bro had booking via one and only Well known PIA Islamabad to Paris.it was a emotional see off in Pakistani way lol but when we reached to airport there was no sigh of PIA flight.international flight was Cancelled without any information and he had an important appointment next day.when we went to ask them the reason first no one was interested to listen to us.but after loong struggle the excuse they said is v interesting
THEY CANCELLED FLIGHT BCZ OF LESS BOOKING AND GIVE US DATE AFTER NEXT 2 day from lahor.
But still it's long story how he went from lahore and flight landed ROME without any reason.when we called why flight still not reached PARIS they said we don't know u better call ROME and ask them when PIA will takeoff
ITS BULL*censored word*T IT WAS LIKE HELL.my mom was crying bcz first PIA Officals did not know where their plan is.
There
There is no point of patriotism if we go via PIA but if u care abt ur family just get insurance first and tell ur family if there is something u want to say bc KAAL HOO NAH HOO
hahaha very funny haan ....Y r u guys making sabii scared......she already have booked her ticket.......so if u can buy her a ticket for dawoo u r most welcome...

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
I dont care about food or little delay in flight.. my only concern was safety...
PIA is more expesnive for me as compare to emirates or etihad bcoz i will have to travel to toronto frist and then Pakistan (my mom loves the desi environment in plane :) )..... i have booked my flight with aircanada and PIA as well but whenever i read these kinda articals it just makes me confuseeeeeeeee ::) ......
For your safety ....... Hazrat Ali once said " My best guard is my death, unless the time and place comes, no one can kill me" ..... for your potential inconvenience ....... I guess that is acceptable for you as per your aforementioned statement, enjoy the ride, you can sometimes hitch hike being in air on a passing by plane...:)

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
mapleaves said:
PIA was good airline but not now its just a mess and nothing, and if you wanna use toilet in PIA you need to stand in que as our files in CHC always in que ;D
lol..i only travel through pia coz of i have 2 lil ones traveling with me and its a direct flight other wise...i would not have chosen pia..it was good service in the past whe they first started out with direct flight but now....dunno what happen

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueye said:
But I want to tell u something which we suffered.my elder bro had booking via one and only Well known PIA Islamabad to Paris.it was a emotional see off in Pakistani way lol but when we reached to airport there was no sigh of PIA flight.international flight was Cancelled without any information and he had an important appointment next day.when we went to ask them the reason first no one was interested to listen to us.but after loong struggle the excuse they said is v interesting
THEY CANCELLED FLIGHT BCZ OF LESS BOOKING AND GIVE US DATE AFTER NEXT 2 DAYS FROM LAHORE BCZ FRM LAHORE UNFORTUNATLY One more Plan was going next week.
But still it's long story how he went from lahore and flight landed ROME without any reason.when we called why flight still not reached PARIS they said we don't know u better call ROME and ask them when PIA will takeoff
There is no point of patriotism if we go via PIA but if u care abt ur family just get insurance first and tell ur family u love them most bcz KAAL HOO NAH HOO
OMG!

I have been traveling with PIA only because it is the only direct flight you have from here.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
became-a-loner said:
For your safety ....... Hazrat Ali once said " My best guard is my death, unless the time and place comes, no one can kill me" ..... for your potential inconvenience ....... I guess that is acceptable for you as per your aforementioned statement, enjoy the ride, you can sometimes hitch hike being in air on a passing by plane...:)
yes, u r rite.. thank you so much for your comments :) i should not weaken my trust on Allah

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
see if so many people are warning u ........ u should listen .............

mapleaves

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
High Commission Canada, Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2012
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
lol..i only travel through pia coz of i have 2 lil ones traveling with me and its a direct flight other wise...i would not have chosen pia..it was good service in the past whe they first started out with direct flight but now....dunno what happen
yah you're right if toddler traveling with you then no option but PIA only cuz its direct

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
Ahhh My hubby wants me to travel through PIA when i get my visa...He says it a direct flight so he wouldn't need to come to take me as he thinks its just a matter of 1 2 3 :) I hv never been anywhere alone it would be v first time !!! But now i feel scared reading all these scary posts abt PIA!!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
khushi humesha 100 said:
Ahhh My hubby wants me to travel through PIA when i get my visa...He says it a direct flight so he wouldn't need to come to take me as he thinks its just a matter of 1 2 3 :) I hv never been anywhere alone it would be v first time !!! But now i feel scared reading all these scary posts abt PIA!!
Tawakal Ba Allah swt
direct is the best n i also want ma hubby to come (insha'allah) direct wit PIA
jus do ur prayer and its all good... Allah swt is always wit u :D

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
hi guys,
-any new latest ppr news from any one ?
-i heard that they have started asking if spouse 'who wants to be sponsored from pk' can afford rent of appt,some of living expenses, has to show some amount in statement. one of my close friend gave me this info which i think is non related to spousal cases . has any one got info like this ?
-is it ok if we only use our cell numbers to give embassy and not land line?
good luck.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
hi guys,
-any new latest ppr news from any one ?
-i heard that they have started asking if spouse 'who wants to be sponsored from pk' can afford rent of appt,some of living expenses, has to show some amount in statement. one of my close friend gave me this info which i think is non related to spousal cases . has any one got info like this ?
-is it ok if we only use our cell numbers to give embassy and not land line?
good luck.
you do not need to show any bank statement if you have a job thats good enough ....... i hav seen people getting spousal sponsorship done without having job even ........so nothing like that .............. secondly if is even better if u giv ur cell phone but to keep cell phone charged and have network coverage would be an issue .......

Any one from Calgary South East over here........ i jus hav few questions for him ........ any one from Calgary south east ...........

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
yes, u r rite.. thank you so much for your comments :) i should not weaken my trust on Allah
Its always a good learning to know more about what Hazrat Ali, Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H said.I believe there is a circumstance related to it ... u should read those too to understand it better.......
nothing related to it just wanted to share ....... but sis u have been given brain to think about and make decisions ...... what Hazrat Ali said, does not mean that u should start driving at a speed of 180KM/hr and hit and accident believing that u will die wen it written ......u would for sure .........u might not die but u will end up making ur life worst ........

Some of the most beautiful words said .....

Aye Ibn e Adam!
Ek teri chahat hai aur ek meri chahat hai
Magar hoga wohi jo meri chahat hai
Pas agar tu ne supard kar diya us ke
Jo meri chahat hai
To mein bakhsh doonga wo bhi
Jo teri chahat hai
Par agar tu ne naafarmani ki us ki
Jo meri chahat hai
To mein thaka doonga tujh ko us mein
Jo teri chahat hai
Phir ho ga wohi