+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
wait for response said:
stuckhere hopefully next anniversary u ll celebrate together, mine 2nd aniversary also has passed, still in que to be reviewed by immigration officer
have you recieved remed? ppr?

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
wait for response said:
stuckhere i hav gone through remedical in august 2011 , 7 mnth before , dawa to kuch kam ni kia but ab dua ka asra hai
My husband seems to think that certain immigration/ decision making officers are either on long vacation or quit and therefore files assigned to them are taking much much longer? Its just and assumtion but considering the hazardness CHc is now showing maybe its true

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
STUCKEHRE, you just order caips that will show the exact situation of ur case i have ordered and come to know that chc is working properly but no doubt time lenght is painfull and now m hopefull for sme +ve news Insha Allah

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
wait for response said:
STUCKEHRE, you just order caips that will show the exact situation of ur case i have ordered and come to know that chc is working properly but no doubt time lenght is painfull and now m hopefull for sme +ve news Insha Allah
did they mention a bf date on ur file? is it in background chcks?

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
can anyone tell me the order in view of the automated responses from CHC. first is initial review. then immigration officer.. the decision making officer?

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
wait for response said:
if chc is working properly thn i cant figure out why they r taking so long for my file when according to their notes nothing is wrong.
i mean only when there was a problem did any on have to wait 3 months for their passport. mine seems like close to 4 months

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
stuckhere said:
if chc is working properly thn i cant figure out why they r taking so long for my file when according to their notes nothing is wrong.
i mean only when there was a problem did any on have to wait 3 months for their passport. mine seems like close to 4 months
ya they mentioned the bf date also back ground checks are in process

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
Aameen!

Danny4450 said:
They should be ashamed of themselves for having such lazy people handle these urgent matters. I can't imagine what you are going through. May Allah make it easy for you and you get your passport back with Visa soon InshaAllah :)

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
okay guys just wanted to let you guys know how bout detail of the caips i ordered so in the near future if someone has a similiar situation they can learn from my experience...and of course to tell you how *&*%^*%^ the chc-isb is and how they prolonged my case for no reason...here we go...

when i applied in july 2009 the mississuga case centre put on my file that my husband has a warrant under his name and to issue the situation.....

got my aor in sept 28 2009

background check upderway after first one was done in nov 2010
send in his fbi police clearance in jan 2010
send in his rcmp police clearance as they requested it in dec 2010
was told by email respond and mp that oct 2010 marriage not genuine and then in nov 2010 put in interview queue but when i looked at my caipsnotes nothing in there says that they dont believe that our marriage was to be questioned that why i went all out with providing details in his interview in dec 2011 to prove our marriage is real...
oct 2010 person handling my case fwd's it to another officer stateing that issue needs to be dealt with regarding his confirmation of departure from canada that problem needs to be handled and tht they need to contact canada border offiercer and that they need to issue a imm0056 from overseas...
in dec 2011 (after a yr) they arrange an interview to give him the imm0056 certificate of depature and said tht until he gets the warrant off they will not work on his case....and that it will take about 2 more years for it to be finaized...

then i contacted the cbsa getting transfered here and there finally after about 2 weeks sometime in late december got a good cbsa offier on the phone and he guided me saying tht fax over the documets proving his depature and so on ..so i got it done from the mp's office then after that my mp emailed the chc -isb to ask what would be after this meaning does my husband need to get a arc done...they replied the next day saying that until they see the warrant deleted on the foss system they will then let us know what to do...

then in jan i call and find out that they have not looked into my fax they lost it even though i faxed it to 3 different offices one in niagara falls, sauga, and another one i forgot where though....so they lost it and now i resend it to niagira falls because they are handling my case and the next week i called em and go around here and there them transfering me and i finally get someones and left a message and then get a call back the next day saying that the fax cannot determine if the imm 0056 is official and then they said have my husband go to the canadian embassy and have him confirm his depature ..im like he got this doc from them and they know he is in pakistan he went to an interview in dec 2011 and then he said they should have updated that in FOSS and they should have mailed out the documents to cbsa office...so then i called up my mp and told her about it and they emailed chc-isb about that they said that they will mai out the documents to the cbsa and it was done last week hopefully...and now i just gotta wait another week for the maiing to go through and cal the cbsa to see if they received so they can delete it from FOSS

damn...i mean it wasnt a 2 year process...they jus dont wanna spend time on a file and actually get the matter sorted out even if the case is almost 3 years now...

i pushed them to get the correspondence done other wise it would have taken 2 years from their end....

any insight or idea's of what might happen next..

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
How many peoples attended IOM International Organzation of Migration Canada which was held on 26th February 2012 at Hotel Mehran hotel Karachi....Please Comments!!