Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
wow did u email chc how come ur a oct plus wife and u still dint hear anything from them thats weird
iftikhar505 said:
wife case.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
I email them but just got answer that there are certain issues, there may be iterview but they ask for proof of delayed rukhsati which I have already sent those pictures ( I don't think they looked at the pictures or anything else) also ask for my visit to pakistan after wedding which I also have provided plus provided support payment proof, copies of emails and skype history. (but the problem is they just don't read anything and we have to go and read those things to them) if they have to call her for interview then why they would wait for so long and when are they going to look at those evidence which have been submitted long ago. but I re submitted everything so just incase if they lost the previous documents.
Ella Habibi said:
wow did u email chc how come ur a oct plus wife and u still dint hear anything from them thats weird

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
any idea after submitting IMM and re-PCC how much time they will take to send medical?

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
ohh wow they are soo weird i swear we will never get it how do they do there things i used to fax them alot of letter concerning my case and the status did u see with ur mp of ur area some time mp can help u ...
iftikhar505 said:
I email them but just got answer that there are certain issues, there may be iterview but they ask for proof of delayed rukhsati which I have already sent those pictures ( I don't think they looked at the pictures or anything else) also ask for my visit to pakistan after wedding which I also have provided plus provided support payment proof, copies of emails and skype history. (but the problem is they just don't read anything and we have to go and read those things to them) if they have to call her for interview then why they would wait for so long and when are they going to look at those evidence which have been submitted long ago. but I re submitted everything so just incase if they lost the previous documents.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
alot of ppl get it together and some received a week apart and few lucky one get it with passport request soo we never can tell whats the methode chc will take on ur case
anzee said:
any idea after submitting IMM and re-PCC how much time they will take to send medical?

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
iftikhar505 said:
your full wedding n nikkah case?vry strange u ko interview mai dal dia kia ?

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
iftikhar505 said:
wife case. ( but now a days both are closer to being metal case)
ap k pass kia koi bhi request nhi aye jabse sponsr kara hai u ne?n wats ur online status n wo apko kia reply karte hai did u order caips?

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Ella Habibi said:
ohh wow they are soo weird i swear we will never get it how do they do there things i used to fax them alot of letter concerning my case and the status did u see with ur mp of ur area some time mp can help u ...
Can u giv me the number u fax them on? and the procedure? my fax never gets through

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Its now officially 3.5 months since i sent my passport. On feb 28th MP checked with ottawa and stills says meds recieved added to file. PP recived. file complete. In qeue for reviw by immigration officer. I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENINg. there is no relpy to any email. If nothing is wrong then why are they doing this??? Im going into a deep depression. I dont even want to get out of bed in the morning. If i didnt hv my daughter i think i would have comitted suicid!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
stuckhere said:
Its now officially 3.5 months since i sent my passport. On feb 28th MP checked with ottawa and stills says meds recieved added to file. PP recived. file complete. In qeue for reviw by immigration officer. I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENINg. there is no relpy to any email. If nothing is wrong then why are they doing this??? Im going into a deep depression. I dont even want to get out of bed in the morning. If i didnt hv my daughter i think i would have comitted suicid!
They should be ashamed of themselves for having such lazy people handle these urgent matters. I can't imagine what you are going through. May Allah make it easy for you and you get your passport back with Visa soon InshaAllah :)

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
ohh well nice to know u have a little one dont even think about that... life is to good to end it like that even if we see alot of up and downs ishallah everything will be good soon

the fax num i always use Immigration Fax: (92-51) 208-6914 and it always work on my end :)
try it and hope u receive ur passport with visa within these month inshallah
stuckhere said:

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
happy second wedding anniversary mine is on the 25th so hopefully within the 25th my husband receive passport request inshallah
stuckhere said:
today is my 2nd wedding anniversary! :( :'(