Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
If you look under my ID you would see no progress since application. No remed, no pcc etc.
Awaiting 2012 said:
Its been a while.. has any November 2010 AORs heard anything from chc yet? any requests for remed pcc forms etcc??? ???

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Thanx for ur prayers. May Allah provide happiness in your life forever.
wish he was here said:
Salams everyone,

Thank you so much for the wishes. I thank Allah that I came across this forum in my time of need. Had it not been for the care, support of the wonderful loving and helpful people of this forum I surely would have gone mad (I nearly did, more like I gave up - I was depressed for a long time for the past few months and was unable to do a lot like coming on this forum for one thing.) I have not forgotten those who supported me, all are in my prayers and Inshallah this year will be prosperous and soon you too will be reunited with your loved one. My prayer for everyone is that the processing move faster and not drag, none of us deserve to suffer like this. May Allah make this year better than the last. Ameen.

Thank you ALL! :)

PS. I can't seem to change my nick, it's so misleading now..lol

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
Hello everyone,
I was away from the forum.. for sometime because my husband and I were going through a phase of immense depression.but after a total of 22 months we finally have the best news to share with you all!!!

My husband got his remedical and did it on Dec 2, 2011 and ALHAMDOLLILAH my husband today got his PPR!!!

It was unexpected as we were thinking the embassy would be closed for the holidays but ALHAMDOLLILAH we got it!!

I would like to thank everyone on the forum..A lot of the old people stopped visiting the forum because it was losing its worthiness, but it seems to be back on track again.

My advise to everyone:

1. After a year of processing, please do order caips to see where your case stands..
THERE IS NO HARM IN ORDERING CAIPS ..we ordered caips about 4 times in total.. and it did give us a clue to where our case was.
It doesn't expedite the case but it definitely helps you plan your next course of action or helps compose your next email accordingly.

2. Make sure you send all supporting documents as early in your case as possible (within 6-8 months of filing your case).. Sending excessive information after the initial review has been done means that your file will again be placed in the review queue and goes into an endless loop.

That is exactly what happened with us..even though our case was straightforward we flooded them with additional pics etc, after 12 months into our case. That is why our case was delayed.

3. there is no harm in visiting your spouse once or twice into your case. First, it helps you to maintain sanity because u get to spend a few days with your hubby / wifey. Second it helps when the embassy asks for more proof.

I visited my husband in March 2011 and he sent an email to them at that time that I was visiting him. they replied back saying that the information provided has been noted.

4. Make sure you select pictures of not just you and your spouse but also pictures that contain other family members, friends etc. Remember, it is the quality of pictures that matters, not the quantity.

5. Initially we thought that sending too many emails would have a negative effect on our case ..and so we emailed very rarely.
But observing other cases on this forum we realized that those who repeatedly send emails did get some activity on their files.
So around Oct-Nov, we increased the frequency of our emails.
So yeah, after the 12-14 months of processing increase the frequency of your emails to one email a month. or twice a month.

6. Have faith on Allah.. no matter how depressed u feel..just remember Allah knows what you are going through.
Don't ever give up, and don't let the distances between you and your spouse damage your relationship..skype as much as you can.
And be nice to other human beings..go out of your way to do things for others..take care of your parents, your family and Allah will reward you with the good news very soon. Take it as a test from Allah (swt) and pray for forgiveness

Here is my husband's timeline:

Dec 2009 - Got Married
Feb 2, 2010 - Application sent to mississauga
March 2, 2010- Application sent to Isb
March 23, 2010 - Application processing started in CHC-I
Mid Sep, 2011 - Request for Pcc, and IMM Forms
Dec 2, 2011 - Remedical Request( via tcs)
Dec 31, 2011 - Passport Request (ALHMADOLLILAH!!!)

Please note our address disappeared from Dec 13 and till date is disappeared.

Please pray we get our visa back soon..we have waited soo long for this day and missed our 2nd anniversary our birthdays every special occasion.
but in the end it is all good :)
May Allah make things easy for all of us and may we get our wishes fulfilled. AMEEN!!

My hubby and I made some great friends through this forum..so thanks again everyone and especially - wes bro, danny bro, lonlywidouthubby, humpakwatan, mahmed17, khan82 and all the old and new members.

Hey tons of congrats to both of u saggits! Wish you best in ur future endeavours!! Its snowing here like crazy in GTA, hope u guys have mentally braced yourself for it!! Just in case u missed it... me and my wife landed in canada November 2011!
Our process was 19months long..!

Happy new year to all of u who have got visas and those who are still waiting, i would especially mention two of my buddies bestplace4u and lonly widout hubby...i always keep u guys in my prayers.

B

bestplace4u

saggit19 said:
dont worry..inshAllah your case will progress..keep praying ..a no. of applicants got their interview date..inshAllah u will get yours as well...try getting an updated version of your caips again..to see if there has been any change from the last time..u and ur wife r in my prayers :)
thanks a lot

B

bestplace4u

saggit19 said:
dont worry..inshAllah your case will progress..keep praying ..a no. of applicants got their interview date..inshAllah u will get yours as well...try getting an updated version of your caips again..to see if there has been any change from the last time..u and ur wife r in my prayers :)
thanks a lot

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
Hey tons of congrats to both of u saggits! Wish you best in ur future endeavours!! Its snowing here like crazy in GTA, hope u guys have mentally braced yourself for it!! Just in case u missed it... me and my wife landed in canada November 2011!

Happy new year to all of u who have got visas and those who are still waiting, i would especially mention two of my buddies bestplace4u and lonly widout hubby...i always keep u guys in my prayers.
Thanks jaani

A

Afreen

I know a person who gave his applications on May,2010. It's 2012 now but he has not gotten any answers yet. No remedical ( NOTHING ) It's still in processing.
Another friend of mine in 2010 gave her papers in. No processing for her aswell so her lawyer adviced her to go and make more proofs. Which she did about a month ago. She has just sent more documents. It's in process still.

It depends on how well you have filled the forms. How many proof's you have to show your marriage is true. And last thing luck. You need to be lucky if you want your processing not to be soo long.

glad81

Dec 29, 2011
what is meant by dis-appearing of address, mine never disappeared, i have sent the passport since 01 Nov, can some one explain the appearing and disappearing process of address to me?

B

bestplace4u

Afreen said:
I know a person who gave his applications on May,2010. It's 2012 now but he has not gotten any answers yet. No remedical ( NOTHING ) It's still in processing.
Another friend of mine in 2010 gave her papers in. No processing for her aswell so her lawyer adviced her to go and make more proofs. Which she did about a month ago. She has just sent more documents. It's in process still.

It depends on how well you have filled the forms. How many proof's you have to show your marriage is true. And last thing luck. You need to be lucky if you want your processing not to be soo long.
Some people are stuck with stupid rules of CHC no matter how well the file is presented or how lucky the person is.
I am another victim of CHC's useless and crapy rules

B

bestplace4u

glad81 said:
what is meant by dis-appearing of address, mine never disappeared, i have sent the passport since 01 Nov, can some one explain the appearing and disappearing process of address to me?
There is no confirmed reason of address disappearance and it does not happen to everyone. Mine disappeared few times in past, I sent them the copy of my renewed passport and since then nothing happened address did not disappear for once.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please urgently reply .... TCS in Pakistan is not delivering to PO box Number...... Please do let me know how should i post my documents to Canadian high commission in Pakistan ............ ???

B

bestplace4u

qamalik729 said:
Please urgently reply .... TCS in Pakistan is not delivering to PO box Number...... Please do let me know how should i post my documents to Canadian high commission in Pakistan ............ ???
Courier Address

Canadian High Commission

Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad
(051) 208-6000

YasarAllah

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 September 2010
Interview........
17 April 2012
Passport Req..
10 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdollilah 26-05-2012
LANDED..........
Alhamdollilah 27-10-2012
kachrakhana said:
Did you receive Re-medical Req ?
Hi kachrakhana,

Do you have any traveling history o/s from Pak? plz share. Thanks.

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
its been 3 weeks since my addresss dispeared. and 6 weeks since i sent my passport... its been soooo long when will i get it back!!!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
DodgeCharger said:

Thanks man! How you doing buddy? long time no see... looks like home ministry has taken over ;)