Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
So basically she doesnt need to send in anything.

Thanks Waqrcan

seherish

Dec 2, 2011
impulsive said:
I would like to inform you that if chc finds out that sponsor is staying in pakistan for long time then they would want to make sure that if you would have employment waiting for you in canada or lease paper to show that you would be going to certain place to live.
As you know otherwise everyone is a suspect except IN GOD WE TRUST.
yes i know that...its almost a yr since i applied..god knows how mch more time is required...my parents live in canada and my bank account is good Alhamdulilah....shoudnt be a problem even if they ask for proof of return to canada...

seherish

Dec 2, 2011
became-a-loner said:
If you are citizen then you made the right decision .......... they may ask you to provide proof that you will settle down in Canada once a visa is granted to your husband or they may not ask ........... now that is not a big deal actually ........ all you need is to provide proof of funds in your account to prove that u will not be a burden on social welfare system ...... or any rent deed (from any basement of friend's house) on the other hand living with your husband helps you to prove the relationship genuine and you will not be short of evidence if requested. If they ask for proof to return to Canada upon visa issuance this may delay the process for 2-3 months but that is far better than years of living apart.
yeah iam a citizen...its been a yr since i applied for my husband's immigration...i lived in pak for 8 mths then came here...since you never know how long it is going to take..we have decided to live together...yeah my bank account has handsome amount of funds sitting there...MASHALLAH so shudnt be a problem...

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Which address my wife should send the medical receipt?

Any help please

is it this:

visa section
P O BOX 1042,
Islamabad, Pakistan

or is it the regular mailing address for islamabad embassy which is:

Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad, Pakistan
Postal Address: High Commission of Canada
P. O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received with VISA on 10th January 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon Insha Allah
MIKE9292,

She should send the medical receipt to the following address:

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
PO Box 1042
Islamabad
Pakistan

Do not forget to quote the followings:
1. Immigration File Number
2. First and last name of your wife
3. and her date of birth

Thanks,

Waqarcan

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
BESTBROS, looks like we are the 2 unfortunate old members left on this forum.
Duwa kere ALLAH humare Interview ki date JAN 2012 main aa jaye INSHALLAH

B

bestplace4u

Jaania said:
BESTBROS, looks like we are the 2 unfortunate old members left on this forum.
Duwa kere ALLAH humare Interview ki date JAN 2012 main aa jaye INSHALLAH
haan sis 2 of us left lets hope for the good

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Hello everyone,

A Happy New Year to everyone. May this year be blessed in every way possible.

I apologize for my absence. I have not been able to come on this forum for a very long time so I was not able to update you guys/gals on my husband's status. After I came back from my visit to Pakistan in October, a few days later my husband received his PPR. By the Grace of Allah he got his visa in November and he landed in Canada in December. It all went by so fast and sometimes even now I have a hard time believing he's actually here since I had waited such a long. I sometimes pinch him to be sure that it all really happened and that he's really here with me.

Thank you everyone for endless support, help, words of kindness and care.

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Hey guys,

I am re filling out some of the imm forms for my wife now they are askingfor file # on the top of the page i have two file # one starts with the letter F and one with the B which one goes on top of the supplementary form. And also when i send in the requested documents which file should i quote on top of the envelope. Thanks

ali_G

Jan 1, 2012
Hey Ali G,

If you read my previous posts, you have to go this website and fill out the forms on the top right. Dont forget to read my previous posts.

Its simple and if you need the guide line how to fill out each question and what to fill and what not to fill, to tell you the truth i followed someones post it was preveiously geerated by one of the forum members. I just followed step by step and i am sure you have to write them a cheque or certified cheque for $5.00 and mail it to ottawwa address and they will reply you back in about a month or so i got my reply back jsut over a month like 35 days it is very clear but not easy to understand, But you will get it eventually. They will email you all the pages through email.

Hope it helps a bit.
[/quote]

Thanks for your guidance. i will follow your previous posts.

B

bestplace4u

Super Visas, being a costly affair is for Rich ones only

Super Visas is not turning as much favorable as it was expected to be, rather it is more of costly affair and disappointing immigrants who are looking forward to sponsor their parents and grandparents.
Super Visa launched during the previous month, by the Immigration authorities of the country, was much hyped and was thought as the easy way for the immigrants to reunite with their parents and grandparents back in their country.

Super Visas:

As per this new scheme by the immigration authorities, the super visas were supposed to bring together parents and grandparents of the new immigrants settling in Canada. These visas not only encourage the families to get together but also allow them to stay with their family members for the coming two years. The announcement of this visa scheme was soon followed by the optimistic response all over.

Costly Affair:

The coming of super visas was much appreciated by the new immigrants for whom it paved a way to get more close to their dependent parents and their grandparents. But the implementation was not as easy as of thought off.

In reality supervise turned up as a costly affair and could be afforded by only those who can pay for it. Soon the prime requirement of health insurance was brought forward. Being a high cost adding factor is hampering immigrants to sponsor their elders to the country.
The sponsored parent should carry a health insurance policy of around $ 3,300 or as per according to their age and requirements with them ensuring the country will not be bearing for their health issues. But such high cost for bringing in the elders is not an affordable for a common immigrant who earns enough to feed his family and maintain a middle class status.

Problem in Getting Super Visas:

Many of the immigrant’s are facing problems such as excessive documentation like birth certificates and other information required by the department that too at very short notice.
Recently the immigrants sponsoring their relatives were asked to submit all the details of the coming relatives consisting of personal information and complete other requirements within the time limit of 90 days. They are also asking for the things which are not required at initial stage therefore increasing troublesome situations for the sponsors as well as the sponsored people.
Adding more to it, in case applicant failed to submit the requirements on time, the department of its will assume that the applicant have changed their mind and will subsequently cancel the filled application by them.

The ones who are rich are finding it an easy option but those who are not may still have to wait for other ways to meet their elders.

B

bestplace4u

MIKE9292 said:
Hey guys,

I am re filling out some of the imm forms for my wife now they are askingfor file # on the top of the page i have two file # one starts with the letter F and one with the B which one goes on top of the supplementary form. And also when i send in the requested documents which file should i quote on top of the envelope. Thanks
I think you need to mention F# cuz B# was for Caips and if the file was changed to GCMS, they were giving F#

Like in my case I still have the B# while my niece has F#
I am still on Caips and shes on GCMS.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Dance! bro first of all It took us some time to really believe that we've got PPR on Sat 31 Dec.
I was in Skype conf with my wifey and least expecting it since holiday season's going on when door was knocked I was asked to receive some letter and pay the delivery guy as it was payment on delivery mail :p and we are unable to believe it for quiet some time :)

became-a-loner said:
I am berry berry happy for you dear .............. as it says ....... All is well that ends well .......... new year brought a brand new era of happiness for you Alhamadlallah.......... now tell me what kind of dance you did on PPR ........ here they do chicken dance .......:) here is the video for your practice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV3kRV46Zs

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thanks man! :)
InshaALLAH u'll also be done very soon now as holiday season is almost over and believe me they do accelerate in first quarter of year atleast. Buzz in anytime for any suggestion or help :)

ftpr said:
Congrattssss Bro very very happy for u n for ur wify. ur wait is finally over as i ws worried abt ur case cuz u applied a couple of months bfr me . now its finally over for u , hope u will get u PP back wid visa s :p :p n

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question to all of those who received CAIPS notes recently and their file # starts with F##### .......... Do you have a paper file number indicated on CAIPS notes starting with B#### it shows on the second page of notes towards the bottom of the page?