+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ali_G

Jan 1, 2012
Hi All,

I would like share my timline and would request any one with knowledge and experience to provide their input as to how long they think it will take for my wife to receive her visa. My spouse is in Pakistan.

Applied july 2010 for sponsor approval
August 2010 application received in Islamabad
Just recently on December 3, 2011 they requested my spouse to resubmit police certificate, imm forms, residancy forms, surprisingly they havent asked for Medical( this should have expired, i sent it along with my firms in 2010)
We submitted the forms and police report December 20.

What are the next steps and how long does it usually take after this submission to receive visa?

Plus ive noticed people talking about GCMS, What is this? and how can i get access to this?

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Hey Ali G,

If you read my previous posts, you have to go http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp this website and fill out the forms on the top right. Dont forget to read my previous posts.

Its simple and if you need the guide line how to fill out each question and what to fill and what not to fill, to tell you the truth i followed someones post it was preveiously geerated by one of the forum members. I just followed step by step and i am sure you have to write them a cheque or certified cheque for $5.00 and mail it to ottawwa address and they will reply you back in about a month or so i got my reply back jsut over a month like 35 days it is very clear but not easy to understand, But you will get it eventually. They will email you all the pages through email.

Hope it helps a bit.

gola_jee

Nov 18, 2011
Coffee and Testicles
A guy goes for Visa officer job to apply. The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?"
He replies, "Yes, caffeine. I can't drink coffee."
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
"Ok, Have you ever been in the military service?"
"Yes," he says, "I was in Iraq for one tour."

The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment." Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"
The guy says, "Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both my testicles."
The interviewer grimaces and then says, "Okay. You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. You can start tomorrow at 11:00 am, and plan on starting at 11:00 am every day."

The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 PM, why don't you want me here until 11:00 am?"
"This is a government job", the interviewer says. "For the first three hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
waqarcan said:
Dear Still_Not_Getting_Any,

Now I can understand why it takes so long to get Visa stamped. My wife's passport lying in CHC ISB for almost a month and everyday we are eagerly waiting for the return of the passport with visa. These Admin guys are all locals and they must exploring some ways to make something out of it.......

10th of January 2012 will be 27 months in processing. Pray and hope that we get the ppr with visa before that date.. ameen!

Thanks,

waqarcan

InsaALLAH you will get your your PASSPORT back in first week of JANUARY. I personally think visa Quota for year 2011 Ended in First week of December so now they are waiting for 2012 to come.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Dear Prospect Immigrants,

By the grace of Almighty God we have I have got my much awaited PPR yesterday as my wifey posted above. We were in silent mode from last few months since most of the people closer to our timeline were done with their cases. Now its time to hit bak MashaALLAH. My wifey has already penned down the lessons learned excellently the only things I want to mention are Faith in God & Patience.

I want to say thanks to all who directly or indirectly helped us specially the ones who turned out to be good friends. Starting from:
Asim Khan (Who is not native to this forum anymore and by now might have forgot he have been through same pain)
Wes, Danny, Best plae 4 u, Become a loner, zeee, Khan82, Humaumair, Tor-wi, Dodge Charger, Still not getting any (Mafia), Kamia and all others Thanks alot for all your help and encouragements :)
Then grateful to guys I have met personally by the means of this forum Maximus (HIC2011), Ryan Masood, TUCO (Lahore couple), Saifsmarty, Jalal (Zujal's hubby).
I am berry berry happy for you dear .............. as it says ....... All is well that ends well .......... new year brought a brand new era of happiness for you Alhamadlallah.......... now tell me what kind of dance you did on PPR ........ here they do chicken dance .......:) here is the video for your practice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV3kRV46Zs

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) :) :) Happy New year :) :) :) to all the forum members (active, archived, passive, silent, aggressive and even to Joe Blow the schmuck) May we all get reunited with our spouses in 2012 very soon in Canada (the prayers have to specific otherwise the angels may misinterpret the prayers although they dont work at CHC-ISB)

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad High Commission
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
saggit_16 said:
Manana Tashakor!
All the best to you too :)
Mubarak Shah Worora Gula. Ow Naway Kal de Bakhtawar Shah.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
salam everyone

mY WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE HAS JUST ENDED , IT ws so stressfull n depressing .......... each day was a struggle to persuade my self good news is abt to come , hours passes , days passed ,weeks passed , N FINALLY THE WHOLE YEAR ........

I HOPE WID A NEW YEAR ; AS MY FRD SAID WIL BRING NEW LUCK ............
MAY ALLAH BLESS US IN THIS NEW YEAR , N GOOD TIMES BE OUR DESTINY

AMEEN

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy New Year To All .............. May God Bless US Wid Patience n Award us opportunity to be united wid our spouses.

;D

B

bestplace4u

lonly widout hubby said:
salam everyone

mY WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE HAS JUST ENDED , IT ws so stressfull n depressing .......... each day was a struggle to persuade my self good news is abt to come , hours passes , days passed ,weeks passed , N FINALLY THE WHOLE YEAR ........

I HOPE WID A NEW YEAR ; AS MY FRD SAID WIL BRING NEW LUCK ............
MAY ALLAH BLESS US IN THIS NEW YEAR , N GOOD TIMES BE OUR DESTINY

AMEEN
lol the way u wrote first 2 lines i thought u got the ppr :p

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Dear Prospect Immigrants,

By the grace of Almighty God we have I have got my much awaited PPR yesterday as my wifey posted above. We were in silent mode from last few months since most of the people closer to our timeline were done with their cases. Now its time to hit bak MashaALLAH. My wifey has already penned down the lessons learned excellently the only things I want to mention are Faith in God & Patience.

I want to say thanks to all who directly or indirectly helped us specially the ones who turned out to be good friends. Starting from:
Asim Khan (Who is not native to this forum anymore and by now might have forgot he have been through same pain)
Wes, Danny, Best plae 4 u, Become a loner, zeee, Khan82, Humaumair, Tor-wi, Dodge Charger, Still not getting any (Mafia), Kamia and all others Thanks alot for all your help and encouragements :)
Then grateful to guys I have met personally by the means of this forum Maximus (HIC2011), Ryan Masood, TUCO (Lahore couple), Saifsmarty, Jalal (Zujal's hubby).
Congrattssss Bro very very happy for u n for ur wify. ur wait is finally over as i ws worried abt ur case cuz u applied a couple of months bfr me . now its finally over for u , hope u will get u PP back wid visa s :p :p n

timi

Jan 1, 2012
Salam all,

I am a new member following this thread for many months now. I have a few questions for you all. I got married in March 2011, applied for his immigration in July 2011, application received in Islamabad September 2011. Haven't heard anything from them since.
The problem is, his mother stood in the way of our rukhsati so we only had nikah. I did not mention it on the application because we had a huge mehndi and shaadi function. We also visited Islamabad for 5 days after our nikah and stayed at my aunt's place. I then lived at his house for 2 weeks following nikah, so technically it was like rukhsati. We did not have a walima but I gave a reason that we want to do it here with my friends and family. Would this cause any problems for our case?
Also, he was a student in England before we got married. He went to Pakistan in March and never went back to England. I initially wanted to apply through the London office because it would have been faster but since that didn't work out we applied through the Islamabad office. Now he wants to go back to England and continue his studies there. I have 2 questions about this
1) Would his going back to England have any effects on his immigration file in Islamabad?
2) Would it be faster to change the immigration office and have his case processed through the London office?

TIA for all your help :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
bestplace4u said:
lol the way u wrote first 2 lines i thought u got the ppr :p
hahahha i wish ................................. :( :(

glad81

Dec 29, 2011
can anyone tell me plz from where this address disappears which people talk of that there address disappered. can someone snd me the link, so i can chk my address too.

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
glad81 said:
can anyone tell me plz from where this address disappears which people talk of that there address disappered. can someone snd me the link, so i can chk my address too.
It would be the page on CIC site where you check your application status:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

So you've never checked your status before?