Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
raptorsfan said:
Danny bhai...yeh fj bhai ki kahani samjhao mujhay...i m very confused right now...what is the status of his file? What is the full story from A-Z? What is BFD? and What is this 30 day wait time you are talkin about? fj is Jan 2011 file transfer right?
It is possible that her husbands initial review is done or it could just be the notes made by the office staff when transferring file in the system. Its just their regular way of putting notes on the file. According to her notes, "Issue Re-medical and after the results are received put it in queue for review/second background check as its a husband case". After every review they put a BFD (bring forward date) on the file. So lets say they sent out a request letter and gave 45 days to respond, they will put a BFD of 45 days on the file. After 45 days they will open the file again and see if they received the documents requested and if they do, they review those documents and make a decision. If they already have issued the Re-medical, they will wait for 30 days to be over and then check the results on their system on the next BFD. Once everything is clear, they will issue PPR. In some cases where they are convinced that the relationship is genuine they issue the Re-PCC and IMM Forms request along with Re-Medical together or one after another.

I am thinking about ordering CAIPS in mid January for my wife and see if there is any activity on her file.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
glad81 said:
Hi every one i wanna know my application is in process since Nov 2009, I had interview on 14 july 2011, two months back i got passport request which i sent now its been two month and no reply can anyone help me here?????????/
You might wanna send them an email and tell them that you are alive. They request for the passport once everything is clear and 99% of the cases the Visa is stamped on the requested passport. So just shoot them an email to find out about your Visa. Also, keep checking your E-case status if you already have a Decision made on your e-case that means they already stamped the Visa on your passport and you will get it back soon.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
help
i came back from my trip from Pakistan since November 20th 2011 n i have send my first email wen i came back
n i got no reply for 3 weeks n then i send another one about two weeks ago n still no reply

wat the heck is goin on?
i kno that they are on holiday but come on.... i been waiting a month n half for a reply seriosly?

glad81

Dec 29, 2011
i have also checked my status there it still states in process. and they replied me through email saying ur application under process, i wanna now what is the maximum time that they can retain my passport?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
merrakhawaab said:
any one can help me , i wanna buy sim in toronoto, which company i should buy, which is cheap for pakistan and hav ing good network
I use Koodo as they offer the lowest directly calling rates to Pakistan from cell phone i.e. 5c/min. But I would suggest you to get a provider that has unlmited local calling. You can sign up on Pidipompi. They are offering 1c/min to Pakistan but its not direct calling. You would have to call a local number to connect. But overall much much better and way too cheaper than the rest of the services.

http://www.pidipompi.com/rate.aspx

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
glad81 said:
i have also checked my status there it still states in process. and they replied me through email saying ur application under process, i wanna now what is the maximum time that they can retain my passport?
The maximum time we saw on this forum was 105 days for one of the members in August this year. They held on to her hubands passport for 105 days in total.

tanziatif

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
glad81 said:
well i m alraedy in to 60 lets hope, what was his reason for delay any idea?
They have my pp since 17th oct, mine is a wife case. My reason for delay- RFPR along with PPR, fees was paid on 16th oct and pp sent on 17th. Chc islo not replying to our emails as well, dnt know how much longer we are to wait for my pp :s quite frustrating ...sigh

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
glad81 said:
what is RFPR and mine was re-medical as well along with passport.
Okay.. then you don't need to worry too much. Re-medical with PPR takes some time. You should email them and tell them that you have done your Re-medical and also write the date of your Re-medical.

tanziatif

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Danny4450 said:
Okay.. then you don't need to worry too much. Re-medical with PPR takes some time. You should email them and tell them that you have done your Re-medical and also write the date of your Re-medical.
Oho do u mean to say mine is taking longer than usual, do i need to worry MORE?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tanziatif said:
Oho do u mean to say mine is taking longer than usual, do i need to worry MORE?
No you shouldn't worry too much. It is recommended in the Immigration guide to pay RFPR fee at the time of submitting application as it may delay the processing at the last stage by a month or more. So you just need to hang in there :)

tanziatif

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Danny4450 said:
No you shouldn't worry too much. It is recommended in the Immigration guide to pay RFPR fee at the time of submitting application as it may delay the processing at the last stage by a month or more. So you just need to hang in there :)
Oh yeah, do i have a choice? :) thanks danny

R

raptorsfan

Danny4450 said:
It is possible that her husbands initial review is done or it could just be the notes made by the office staff when transferring file in the system. Its just their regular way of putting notes on the file. According to her notes, "Issue Re-medical and after the results are received put it in queue for review/second background check as its a husband case". After every review they put a BFD (bring forward date) on the file. So lets say they sent out a request letter and gave 45 days to respond, they will put a BFD of 45 days on the file. After 45 days they will open the file again and see if they received the documents requested and if they do, they review those documents and make a decision. If they already have issued the Re-medical, they will wait for 30 days to be over and then check the results on their system on the next BFD. Once everything is clear, they will issue PPR. In some cases where they are convinced that the relationship is genuine they issue the Re-PCC and IMM Forms request along with Re-Medical together or one after another.

I am thinking about ordering CAIPS in mid January for my wife and see if there is any activity on her file.
got it...i hope CHC-I gets on our case quick...from what we are seeing here Jan/Feb case are being sent for background checks already while Nov/Dec cases are receiving first response/initial review...october cases are mostly done or waiting for ppr...rest of the cases have various diff stories...

one question...how long is the background check process? Do they do initial review right away after background check?

I might order CAIPS if I don't get any response from CHC-I till April.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
raptorsfan said:
got it...i hope CHC-I gets on our case quick...from what we are seeing here Jan/Feb case are being sent for background checks already while Nov/Dec cases are receiving first response/initial review...october cases are mostly done or waiting for ppr...rest of the cases have various diff stories...

one question...how long is the background check process? Do they do initial review right away after background check?

I might order CAIPS if I don't get any response from CHC-I till April.
InshaAllah soon brother :)

Background checks can take from 45 days upto 6 months depending on the applicant history. They have a date assigned for initial review which is exactly one year after the file transfer as per CAIPS notes of a few members. Lets hope for a quick initial review so atleast things start to get rolling for us.