Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
samina Darr said:
khilafah you should go on holidays to :D
Lol sis know its just the waiting for all doesnt matter u file number or no file number

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guyz how much time CHC ICb takes to reply back during correspondence. I mean any specific time as i sent them a letter on 15 Nov n didn't get any reply... My address is also removed from online status...

B

bestplace4u

blue angel said:
salam every one allah ka shukar hay i got my interview letter and date is 18 January . plz pray for me
InshaAllah everything will be alright

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
blue angel said:
salam every one allah ka shukar hay i got my interview letter and date is 18 January . plz pray for me
All the best!

B

bestplace4u

what a moron this guy (wa147)

Hi all, I know it sounds weird but can sponsor request rejection of the application (in spouse immigration case)? I got married and sponsored my wife three years ago... the high commission has sent more than seven medical examination request so far. I am tired of waiting I don't know why they don't take final decision... I actually want to end this relationship. she is a nice girl but I don't have any feelings for her any more ...it's really disturbing and I don't know what to do... she still loves me but I feel that it's gonna be extremely hard for me to live rest of my life with her.. can I withdraw my application? if yes then what is the procedure? right now she is under treatment for TB for next six month and her medical is expired too... thanks

But the case is already in process now in Canadian High commission, Islamabad(well it is for past more than two years). do I have to send a letter to High Commission in Islamabad? if I do, will they inform the applicant (my wife) that I have withdrawn the application or they will simply reject the case?

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received with VISA on 10th January 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon Insha Allah
Thanks Intizar.

I was keen to see the sequence of events in CAIPS.
Nonetheless, my wife's Passport is in the process of being stamped soon Insha Allah. CHC_ISB received it on 12th Dec. 2011. Hopefully she will be in Canada before the year end or in first part of jan. 2012 Insha Allah.

May Allah Bless us with His infinite Bounties..Ameen !

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all team members.

Thanks

Waqar

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Who is this guy bro ?

bestplace4u said:

Hi all, I know it sounds weird but can sponsor request rejection of the application (in spouse immigration case)? I got married and sponsored my wife three years ago... the high commission has sent more than seven medical examination request so far. I am tired of waiting I don't know why they don't take final decision... I actually want to end this relationship. she is a nice girl but I don't have any feelings for her any more ...it's really disturbing and I don't know what to do... she still loves me but I feel that it's gonna be extremely hard for me to live rest of my life with her.. can I withdraw my application? if yes then what is the procedure? right now she is under treatment for TB for next six month and her medical is expired too... thanks

But the case is already in process now in Canadian High commission, Islamabad(well it is for past more than two years). do I have to send a letter to High Commission in Islamabad? if I do, will they inform the applicant (my wife) that I have withdrawn the application or they will simply reject the case?

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
bestplace4u said:

wowwwww v nice thinking.......after three years of married life... no interest in wife....gooodddddd.....

B

bestplace4u

mainbucha said:
Who is this guy bro ?
Don't know him he created a new thread on this forum, what is wrong with him? he just wasted 3 years of a girl and now hes bored of her or what? and his case is in process in ISB so either hes Pakistani or Afghan.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
I don't know, everybody has their own way of thinking and handling the situations. I guess, to give up relationship just because of Canadian immigration does not make any sense to me, it’s not girl's fault and she does not deserve this just because of bad system.
Anyway, I hope and pray it wouldn't be in my case but if there would be something like that, I would prefer to relocate by myself where I can be with my wife instead of punishing her for the factors where she doesn’t has any control.

bestplace4u said:
Don't know him he created a new thread on this forum, what is wrong with him? he just wasted 3 years of a girl and now hes bored of her or what? and his case is in process in ISB so either hes Pakistani or Afghan.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
blue angel said:
Dear Blue Angel,
Please make sure you do your home work and be ready for the interview and that is the most important thing. It is always better that the sponsor is present at the interview for the support if possible. So they know the marriage is legit. But for sure we hope that you can join your loved one asap. Good luck.