became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khilafah5 said:
It clearly states that on instruction guide that Pakistani nationals must provide all documents original etc education, birth certificate, nikah nama theres is nothing new there

The form is new why are they asking about how sponsor makes they have are damn sin number and employment records and how much tax we pay
I believe they dont have access to CRA records ........ and I am not sure the documents we send with original application to Mississauga as proof of financial ability to sponsor are forwarded to CHC-ISB or not ...... and lets not forget this is customized for Pakistanies only not for every other nation on planet

B

bestplace4u

sabii said:
yes, u r rite they require originals..this is not new.
It is new for us, bcuz when my case was filed only marriage and birth certificate were to be submitted in originals rest were all copies
and now they request originals of everything.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
bestplace4u said:
It is new for us, bcuz when my case was filed only marriage and birth certificate were to be submitted in originals rest were all copies
and now they request originals of everything.
when i sent my documents in July..i had to send original documents as per their requirement in guide

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013

fathoom123

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July.20.2011
File Transfer...
Sep.13.2011
i need help: I have sent my application to CPC-M already to sponsor my husband to come live here(June 1-2011). They have processed and accepted my application to sponsor him and have forwarded his application to the concerned visa office (Sep 13-2011). I am currently in Canada since August 27, but the thing is its really hard for me to live here and support my self along with my education. I want to go back to my husband until he's accepted and gets his PR. I want to come back with my husband and continue my education along with his emotional, moral and financial support. I don't know how much longer they will take to process the application in Pakistan. I heard that in order to sponsor my husband I can not stay out of Canada for more then 7months? Is that true? I don't understand. I am really confused about this.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fathoom123 said:
i need help: I have sent my application to CPC-M already to sponsor my husband to come live here(June 1-2011). They have processed and accepted my application to sponsor him and have forwarded his application to the concerned visa office (Sep 13-2011). I am currently in Canada since August 27, but the thing is its really hard for me to live here and support my self along with my education. I want to go back to my husband until he's accepted and gets his PR. I want to come back with my husband and continue my education along with his emotional, moral and financial support. I don't know how much longer they will take to process the application in Pakistan. I heard that in order to sponsor my husband I can not stay out of Canada for more then 7months? Is that true? I don't understand. I am really confused about this.

If you are a Permanant Resident .......... You can leave Canada for vacations generally upto a month or so, means you must reside in Canada while sponsorship being in procsess

If you are a citizen you can leave Canada for whatever length of time and it wont affect your sponsorship but they may ask you to prove to them that upon PR granted to your husband both of you shall reside in Canada before they issue visa to him.

Last but not the least ........ dont expect a landed immigrant to support you financially ...... it is the other way round at least in the begining

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
bestplace4u said:
my case was submitted in March 2010 :)
hmm so may be they implemented this original documents thingi in 2011

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
Sorry 4 late i got my visa :) in October 25 th n I was landed in Canada 18 of nov

This proces take almost 22 months

Thanks every body 4 ur help :)

fathoom123

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July.20.2011
File Transfer...
Sep.13.2011
became-a-loner said:
If you are a Permanant Resident .......... You can leave Canada for vacations generally upto a month or so, means you must reside in Canada while sponsorship being in procsess

If you are a citizen you can leave Canada for whatever length of time and it wont affect your sponsorship but they may ask you to prove to them that upon PR granted to your husband both of you shall reside in Canada before they issue visa to him.

Last but not the least ........ dont expect a landed immigrant to support you financially ...... it is the other way round at least in the begining
thanku for your help.. yes i am a citizen of Canada & Im still studying so its kinda hard to get a full time job without completing them first.. but that's not the main issue Alhumdulillah i can support my self, thanks for your suggestion :).. the thing is i want to go back to my husband and stay with him till he get's his PR...my husband is everything to me, so without him its quite mushkil... :(

I recently talked to somebody who also applied for her husband as well, she told me that i can not be out of Canada for more then 7 months? i just wanted to know if that's true or not. My application was Outland.

& what does 'AOR Received' mean?

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you canadian citizen you can stay longer but you need funds to prove CHC that you gonna settled there before you arrived in Canada with your husband.. AOR mean acknowledgement letter when your file reached in CHC they sent you AOR.