Congrats Resham, Please don't forget the rest of us in your prayer. Thanks

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx very much-please remeber me in ur prayers aslo i ma still stuck with CHC-ISB.

impulsive said:
Congrats Resham, Please don't forget the rest of us in your prayer. Thanks

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
My parents just got the passport request 2 weeks ago but their medical is expiring in a 2 weeks time. I am wondering if they receive the passport anytime soon with the visa on it, can they travel after the medical expiry date?

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missha said:
My parents just got the passport request 2 weeks ago but their medical is expiring in a 2 weeks time. I am wondering if they receive the passport anytime soon with the visa on it, can they travel after the medical expiry date?
Hmm I don't think so as the date of medical expiry and passport expiry(whichever comes first) is the date of expiry for the landing . I think they may have to redo a medical.

Does anyone recall a case not needing a remedical after submitting passport for visa ?

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
:mad: :( arghhhh....

dont even ask about my hubby's interview...

they ladies were nice and polite,

they asked simple questions like what is your childrens bday?
when did you come to canada?
how do you like canada? what do you like about the city you lived in?
why did you come back?
when did you get married?

nothin specficlly about me just simple known questions......

they were more focused on his coming back to pakistan situation...

it was in english the interview and she was a ghori i think there were 2 of em....

at first his interview was @ 10:30 but they called him in @ 1 and the other thing was that after all the doc, picz, etc he provided the him, they didnt even bother looking at it and said that we do believe that you married with kids and its not a fake...she said "there is one thing holding you from getting a visa at the moment and that is that Canada has a warrant of arrest on your name because you didnt give proof when you left Canada in 2005 so there was a warrant for your arrest and you were considered a fugitive and until this matter is cleared we cannot issue a visa..."

my husband then said that he applied for refugee claim but took the claim back in an interview with a immg officer just a few day befo we got married in april of 2005 and the officer said to fill out an application for withdrawal "notice of no intention" and he has to leave within 15 days....nothin about giving proof..and that how can i be a fugitive when just last yr you guys requested a rcmp police clearance and i have provided you with that ..how can i get a police clearance with that warrant in my name.....she didnt have an answer

well my husband didnt have a passport and so he traveled on a traveling doc and so he left within the time frame and the traveling document and proof of ticket and boarding pass is with the embass giveing them proof that he did leave the country when he was suppose to ...so the immg officer wrongfullly send out a warrant for his arrest and any other doc that they did send didnt apply to him coz me and him was not in the country we went to pak for our valima.....

so...now they will contact the imm judge to start a correspondence with him....
then my husband asked what is the time process for this to get done? she responded 2-3 years so relaxe and repaint your walls again coz you will be waiting for a while.....ufff...pissing me off...if you got all the docz saying he left canada when told to...what else do you need to statify your doubt.....

so i called the mp in my area....he said he will find out about the situation...
called me back the same day after 3-4 hrs and said that it will not take 2-3 yrs prob most likely 1 yr and he would have to prob do a "auth to return to canada" applica and just wait til feb for anything from the embass if not then i would have to call him for a follow up ....

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

so i am sooo sooo sooo soo pissed , stressed, and i dont know wat else....

i havent seen my husband in 2 yrs neither did my kids and my youngest one didnt even see his father....now another 1-2 yrs to wait til it solves up and 1-2 yrs of me being a single mother with a job ...
Sorry to hear all this sis,
be strong and don't lose hope, Allah will help you ...just keep praying
and keep us in your pray too

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Hi everyone,

If anybody can please tell, how long does it take for the passport to return after Decision Made on Ecas?

Thanks!

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aqSa said:
Hi everyone,

If anybody can please tell, how long does it take for the passport to return after Decision Made on Ecas?

Thanks!
Anywhere from 1 day to 1 month.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
aqSa said:
Oh God! A month is too long,,hopefully it gets back sooner! INSHALLAH!
InshaAllah you will get it back next week before they go in full holiday zone ;D

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
aqSa said:
Hopefully *fingers crossed*

hoping to flyaway as soon as I get it =)
Its been two weeks since my wife has sent her passport and she is still waiting to get it back.....I don't know how long further would it take... Hopefully within next few days so she can be here before Chritismas break..InshaAllah

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
missha said:
I know about one similar case, My friend's parents also got passport req at time when their medical was going expire in like 2 weeks. So, instead of waiting for CHC-IS to mail their passport back to them, they requested to CHC-IS and went to pick up their passport by themselves. So within 2 to 3 days they got their passport stamped with Visa and came to Canada before their meidical got expried. But this was happened around in 2003 or 2004.
I believe in your case you can request to CHC-IS and bring it in their notice that medical is expiring in two weeks, and show them that you have alread booked the flight, so they might send you passport back within couple days on urgent request.

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
hey with all the stress that i encountered forgot to say congrats to resham....very happy for you..

thank you guys so much for the help....

umm..any of you guys have suggestion of who to hire besides desi....because my husband when he did his case he got someone from the urdu papers and he f** his whole case that is why we are standing here..he didnt guide him at all of what to get done or what is to be done the proper legal way so it doesnt bite us in the A**

and of course my husband forgot to mention this to me...well he did but did specifly what document it was...

so the women who was doing the interview filled out a form that was basically i would say "certificate of departure" showing the date of when he departed canada...

so im assuming that he doesnt need to get a arc done ,...rite?

and so that how or what is the steps to get a pardon for a "warrant of arrest" and i dont need a pardon if that "warrant of arrest" is withdrawn...so how would i get that done..

... ???

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Amahmoo said:
I know about one similar case, My friend's parents also got passport req at time when their medical was going expire in like 2 weeks. So, instead of waiting for CHC-IS to mail their passport back to them, they requested to CHC-IS and went to pick up their passport by themselves. So within 2 to 3 days they got their passport stamped with Visa and came to Canada before their meidical got expried. But this was happened around in 2003 or 2004.
I believe in your case you can request to CHC-IS and bring it in their notice that medical is expiring in two weeks, and show them that you have alread booked the flight, so they might send you passport back within couple days on urgent request.
Thanks for reply.

Yes, they did receive a letter from CIC alongwith the passport request stating the medical expiring date and asking for the Airline ticket booking. They did mention to mail the passport asap as their medical is expiring on 18th dec. I was just wondering they can travel after that. I guess, i got the answer.

Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-12-2011
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
xxxx