sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Dear Sawera,
Thanks for taking the time to updating the chart to find out the speed of our chc work. Hope everyone will get through this ordeal soon Inshaallah. May Allah give us the patience to deal with it. I had given you +2 as you know I had one more I D to log on. I had also given +2 to Mr Loner, Lonely without her hubby, Shamsia but did not find wes786 on those pages lately.
I am currently in Pak and will be back soon. I did not get the chance to use the internet as freequently as I did in Canada.
Thxs so much bhai...............u in pak wow u must b enjoying then ;)

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
philantropist said:
Congratulations!!!!!! All the best...

I have searched for the following persons in the Foreign Ministry of Pakistan. Unfortunately no emails addresses were found except one..but I got the phone and fax numbers..

Foreign Minister: Ms Hina Rabbani Khar.
Phone : 051-9210335
Fax: 051-9207600

Foreign Secretary, Salman Bashir
Phone:051-9211942
Fax: 051-9207217

Ambassador-at-Large, Javed Malik
Phone: +9714 391 1515
Email Address: Ambassadoroffice @ gmail.com

You can go for further contact details on following website
http://www.mofa.gov.pk/mfa/pages/article.aspx?id=16&type=4

I think we all can send our issue to the foreign office, and can exert some sort of pressure on them....
ok tou ap kab tak try kare gae ispe ?& wotz ur tymline??

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Armaanz85 said:
Salam EveryOne..My stats

wife case - Applied July 2010

AOR - September 2010

3 Oct 2011 - Re-Medical

27 Oct 2011 Re-Medica Done

10 Nov 2011 - Re-PCC & Re-IMM Forms

waiting for PPR inshallah Very Soon..

I have Been a Silent Reader On This Forum for Quite Somtime...and just wanted to share some info that i came across yesterday...i was reading an article regarding Immigration Time-line at Islamabad in (Jhang Newspaper Weekly Canadian Edition)...in which Minister Kenny mentioned that Pakistan has the least amount of Fraudual Spousal Cases compare to India and China...but Pakistan has More Spousal cases filed compare to both countries...and the reason we our (Pakistan) is being hammered with long-timelines due to lack of immigration staff because Pakistan Only issues limited visas to their Embassy staff due to their internal foreign visa policy...so my point is that blaming our canadian Immigration Alone would be Unfair...This matter should be raised with Foriegn Minister MRS.Hina Rabbani Khar...As Pakistan needs to Address this issue quite fast other wise imagine if this is happening 2day...wat will happen with the timeline in next 20 or 30 years when our Kids (Inshallah) go thru with same marriage and sponsorship process....!!!
AGREE!

B

bestplace4u

aaj bhi koi good news nahi ???

Calling Wes, Became a Loner, tuco, anso and every other Vampire on the block come out come out where ever you are :p

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
aaj bhi koi good news nahi ???

Calling Wes, Became a Loner, tuco, anso and every other Vampire on the block come out come out where ever you are :p
Yes come back plz plz plz ???

B

bestplace4u

sawera said:
Yes come back plz plz plz ???
??? <<< yeh wala emo sirf (aaj bhi koi news nahi) k saath hi banaya jaaskta hai plz be careful otherwise totka ulat bhi sakta hai then dont dont blame me afterwards

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
??? <<< yeh wala emo sirf (aaj bhi koi news nahi) k saath hi banaya jaaskta hai plz be careful otherwise totka ulat bhi sakta hai then dont dont blame me afterwards
c u know how to use totka properly............thts y no good news coming.........so better teach us more about totka's........well wht's going on ur case,sometimes for interview date it takes 6 month.

mamoo

Star Member
Oct 7, 2009
sponsoring my wife and2 kids from my first marrige their are 3 sponsorship cases in cic-Islamabad my wife and kids got their 2nd med in Sep=11
now my wife and kids got letter from visa officer saying that under section A39 of Immigration Act the applicant is unadmissible to enter Canada as the sponsor is financlly not stable and cannot support the person dependent on him therefore before giving final decesion on your application you are given last chance to provide following:
Proof of financial position of sponsor i.e Job Letter, pay stubs, bank statement, last 3 years tax returns, undertaking from freinds and relatives living in Canada for financial support on arrival of family,wife's plans i,e job searchs etc. Kids education plans in Canada,

I am working in Canada since my Landing in Aug-2009. However, I am out of Canada for 6 months in 2010. However,in my present job I am earning $2300 p.m.

I have already submitted required documents but not understand way they asked these docs as in spousal and kids cases there is no income requirement, Can anyone tell me that in that case is there any chance of the case refusal. I never been on any sort of financial assisstance from Govt of Canada.

B

bestplace4u

sawera said:
c u know how to use totka properly............thts y no good news coming.........so better teach us more about totka's........well wht's going on ur case,sometimes for interview date it takes 6 month.
Same expected silence from them I know interview wont be scheduled before June next year.
sar ka dard hai this process I had no idea it will be such a crazy ride.

B

bestplace4u

mamoo said:
sponsoring my wife and2 kids from my first marrige their are 3 sponsorship cases in cic-Islamabad my wife and kids got their 2nd med in Sep=11
now my wife and kids got letter from visa officer saying that under section A39 of Immigration Act the applicant is unadmissible to enter Canada as the sponsor is financlly not stable and cannot support the person dependent on him therefore before giving final decesion on your application you are given last chance to provide following:
Proof of financial position of sponsor i.e Job Letter, pay stubs, bank statement, last 3 years tax returns, undertaking from freinds and relatives living in Canada for financial support on arrival of family,wife's plans i,e job searchs etc. Kids education plans in Canada,

I am working in Canada since my Landing in Aug-2009. However, I am out of Canada for 6 months in 2010. However,in my present job I am earning $2300 p.m.

I have already submitted required documents but not understand way they asked these docs as in spousal and kids cases there is no income requirement, Can anyone tell me that in that case is there any chance of the case refusal. I never been on any sort of financial assisstance from Govt of Canada.
Hi
I think u made a mistake by filing 3 sponsorship applications at same time......
Well just provide them what they have asked you I know you have submitted all these documents earlier but it is better to comply with their instructions.
Ask your friends or relatives also to provide those undertakings if possible.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Same expected silence from them I know interview wont be scheduled before June next year.
sar ka dard hai this process I had no idea it will be such a crazy ride.
bhai 6 months more left then u'll b all done(jahan itna wait kiya tora aur sahe).....u have all proof's so dnt worry.......Inshallaha acha he hoga.

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
Hello Guys
My Client Idd Not Working since yesterday \.Can u ppl check urs and let me know if its working or Not?Hurry

ubermani

Jun 10, 2011
hello every one!
plz tell me k spouse case main sponsor ka citizen hona zarori hota hy k nhi....
kuon k mera july 2009 ka apply hy case 2nd med bhi done hy interview bhi ho gya tha May 2011 main add doc bhi send ker diye thy...
aur aub koi na koi doc mungwa rahy jesay abhi baby ka Birth certificate mangwaya ...
any one tell what is the main reason...

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ubermani said:
hello every one!
plz tell me k spouse case main sponsor ka citizen hona zarori hota hy k nhi....
kuon k mera july 2009 ka apply hy case 2nd med bhi done hy interview bhi ho gya tha May 2011 main add doc bhi send ker diye thy...
aur aub koi na koi doc mungwa rahy jesay abhi baby ka Birth certificate mangwaya ...
any one tell what is the main reason...
it's not mandatory to be a citizen for sponsoring your spouse...........being a PR aap sponsor ker sktey hain
whenever you add someone in your application during the processing, it delays the case a little bit..........like in your case you added your child........plus you had been in interview queue for some time..........issi liye aapka case abhi tak finalize nahi hua.........lakin InshAllah jaldi ho jaye ga..........senior members can add more on this