CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
WIth the grace of ALLAH Almighty, my wife got her passport back after 2 weeks. The visa was stamped 2nd day after they receive the passport, but took them nearly 2 weeks to arrange delivery. So finally the painful and one of the darkest time of my life is over. During the whole process I was watching very carefully the progress of the case by ordering the CAIPS every month. The take 20 months to finalize just because of the slow procedure and lenghty intervals between bring forward dates.
CONGRAT'S BHAI Good news yeah!

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot, Insha ALLAH you will be next.

intellix said:
Congratulations UOC and best of luck in the future. Please remember us in your prayers

sjh84

Nov 26, 2011
became-a-loner said:
I agree with you dear ............. even when you pass their illogically crafted Medical Council of Canada (mcc.ca) exams ........ they still have only about 100 residency seats for international medical graduates (IMG) for which about 12000 international medical graduates are competing ...... and if u passed your exams more than a year ago being in Canada which means u have a clinical experience gap .......... u r pretty much out of luck for most part of the process ....... and you only get one chance every year (if you ever get) to appear for a residency interview and those who get generally get in remote God forsaken villages of Manitoba or Eastern Canada (where no Canadian educated Doctor wants to go) which is still fine but its even so hard to get that ........... Why does Govt of Canada do that ........ very simple answer ...... a licensed Doctor in Canada earns between $ 170,000 to $250,000 take home and he/she charges the bill directly to Govt of Canada, in other words he is on Govt payroll indirectly .......... every new doctor means a huge cost for the Govt ..... as much as they wine and moan about shortage of doctors ......... they dont afford new doctors ........ USA is a different story because their doctor gets paid by private insurance companies where the premium is paid by public not Govt ........ hence more money and better chances ...... if you get a chance watch the documentary of IMG's in Canada ..... A BIG WAIT ....... the movies tells you about the failure of Canadian system to recognize IMG's when adding doctors to communities is part of every political party's platform .... yes politicians lie here too ........... Good luck to migrating doctors to Canada ........ there will be a long time before you hear this word DOCTOR about yourself in Canada .......Dental Doctors dont need residency ........ their exams are equally difficult but they are luckier than regular doctors that they only have to pass the exams and start practicing ........ but keep the hopes high because it does not cost you to hope and it keeps your hormonal system performing better than otherwise and at the end ......... everyone has his/her own luck ........ some are darn lucky but most are unlucky in Canadian system of recognizing a foreign doctor ....... hope it helped those who needed bit insight into Medical Mysteries of Canada and history does not make everyone a hero ........ :)
Do u know any link to watch this " A BIG WAIT " Documentary.

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received with VISA on 10th January 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon Insha Allah
Mrs Amir and intellix thanks for the good wishes.
I have emailed Jason Kenney about two weeks ago, still waiting for their response. I know he will say he cannot do any thing.....during last election I have recording of the speeches of these people Including Premier Harper about Immigration..and family reunification what they plan to do if they get a clear majority.. etc etc these were mere elections slogan to get votes.

Hoping for the best soon.

Pray for all of US please !

Thanks

Waqar

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Congratz to UOC & best wishes for the future.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Dear Sawera,
Thanks for taking the time to updating the chart to find out the speed of our chc work. Hope everyone will get through this ordeal soon Inshaallah. May Allah give us the patience to deal with it. I had given you +2 as you know I had one more I D to log on. I had also given +2 to Mr Loner, Lonely without her hubby, Shamsia but did not find wes786 on those pages lately.
I am currently in Pak and will be back soon. I did not get the chance to use the internet as freequently as I did in Canada.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
kachrakhana said:
Guys ,

I have a suggestion that we all should have a get together in Missisagua and then we should go to the immigration department,Member of Parliment and Media.Spouses cases must not take that much time. Agar aisay hi chalta raha to main to kam az kam Pagal ho jaon ga.I am getting done with this Immigration process.

I think most of the sponser are from toronto ,I am from NB but I can come to record my AHTAJAJ.Please think about it.

We can also make a list of human right Violation that CHC-I is doing.
i agree with u

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
waqarcan said:
Waqarcan,Yours is Nikkah case or complete Rukhsati ? Is there any travelling history ?

Mine is full rukhshati and no travelling history. I have spend almost half of my life here in Canada and taxes paid in dollars amounts to a few hundred thousands dollars and yet see the treatment I am getting from the governement.... I am really Disappointed to say the least.

Thanks,

Waqar
koi tou reason hoga jo case itna delay jarha ap logo ki batein sun k mai bht tension mai hun :(

Armaanz85

Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHI Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IMMEs & Re-PCC Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Sep 2010
Med's Request
Sep 2011
Med's Done....
Remed nov 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...INSHALLAH SOON
Salam EveryOne..My stats

wife case - Applied July 2010

AOR - September 2010

3 Oct 2011 - Re-Medical

27 Oct 2011 Re-Medica Done

10 Nov 2011 - Re-PCC & Re-IMM Forms

waiting for PPR inshallah Very Soon..

I have Been a Silent Reader On This Forum for Quite Somtime...and just wanted to share some info that i came across yesterday...i was reading an article regarding Immigration Time-line at Islamabad in (Jhang Newspaper Weekly Canadian Edition)...in which Minister Kenny mentioned that Pakistan has the least amount of Fraudual Spousal Cases compare to India and China...but Pakistan has More Spousal cases filed compare to both countries...and the reason we our (Pakistan) is being hammered with long-timelines due to lack of immigration staff because Pakistan Only issues limited visas to their Embassy staff due to their internal foreign visa policy...so my point is that blaming our canadian Immigration Alone would be Unfair...This matter should be raised with Foriegn Minister MRS.Hina Rabbani Khar...As Pakistan needs to Address this issue quite fast other wise imagine if this is happening 2day...wat will happen with the timeline in next 20 or 30 years when our Kids (Inshallah) go thru with same marriage and sponsorship process....!!!

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
thanks GOD finally sme gud newz heard ..bt im so worried k log 2009 se wait karhe hain aur un ka abhi tak kch nhi hoa koi tou reason hoga aise kaise nhi hoa kch plz god help us wrna mai tou pgal hojaogi kch dayz mai

Armaanz85

Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHI Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IMMEs & Re-PCC Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Sep 2010
Med's Request
Sep 2011
Med's Done....
Remed nov 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...INSHALLAH SOON
masom_2012 sister dontwrry inshallah u will be united with ur husband very soon..just have faith on Allah...remember our duas never go empty..They will come true very soon Inshallah...and request to all brothers n sisters on this forum..please make Ijtimaee Dua on 9 & 10 Muharrum )whether shai or sunni...lets Pray for each other and inshallah we will be united with our love ones very soon !! Ameen

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
UOC said:
WIth the grace of ALLAH Almighty, my wife got her passport back after 2 weeks. The visa was stamped 2nd day after they receive the passport, but took them nearly 2 weeks to arrange delivery. So finally the painful and one of the darkest time of my life is over. During the whole process I was watching very carefully the progress of the case by ordering the CAIPS every month. The take 20 months to finalize just because of the slow procedure and lenghty intervals between bring forward dates.
Congratulations!.......My wife is also waiting for her passport too, its been a week since she sent her passport to CHC-ISL, hopefully she will get it back too within two weeks, so InshaAllah she can be here during Christmas break! Once again many many congratulations!!

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Armaanz85 said:
masom_2012 sister dontwrry inshallah u will be united with ur husband very soon..just have faith on Allah...remember our duas never go empty..They will come true very soon Inshallah...and request to all brothers n sisters on this forum..please make Ijtimaee Dua on 9 & 10 Muharrum )whether shai or sunni...lets Pray for each other and inshallah we will be united with our love ones very soon !! Ameen
insha'ALLAH n g blcl ALLAH apne bando ko kbhi khali haat nhi bhejta apne pass se & cogratz to u k apki wife ka remed b done hua insh'ALLAH ppr ki request b ajye ge ..

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
Armaanz85 said:
Salam EveryOne..My stats

wife case - Applied July 2010

AOR - September 2010

3 Oct 2011 - Re-Medical

27 Oct 2011 Re-Medica Done

10 Nov 2011 - Re-PCC & Re-IMM Forms

waiting for PPR inshallah Very Soon..

I have Been a Silent Reader On This Forum for Quite Somtime...and just wanted to share some info that i came across yesterday...i was reading an article regarding Immigration Time-line at Islamabad in (Jhang Newspaper Weekly Canadian Edition)...in which Minister Kenny mentioned that Pakistan has the least amount of Fraudual Spousal Cases compare to India and China...but Pakistan has More Spousal cases filed compare to both countries...and the reason we our (Pakistan) is being hammered with long-timelines due to lack of immigration staff because Pakistan Only issues limited visas to their Embassy staff due to their internal foreign visa policy...so my point is that blaming our canadian Immigration Alone would be Unfair...This matter should be raised with Foriegn Minister MRS.Hina Rabbani Khar...As Pakistan needs to Address this issue quite fast other wise imagine if this is happening 2day...wat will happen with the timeline in next 20 or 30 years when our Kids (Inshallah) go thru with same marriage and sponsorship process....!!!
Congratulations!!!!!! All the best...

I have searched for the following persons in the Foreign Ministry of Pakistan. Unfortunately no emails addresses were found except one..but I got the phone and fax numbers..

Foreign Minister: Ms Hina Rabbani Khar.
Phone : 051-9210335
Fax: 051-9207600

Foreign Secretary, Salman Bashir
Phone:051-9211942
Fax: 051-9207217

Ambassador-at-Large, Javed Malik
Phone: +9714 391 1515
Email Address: Ambassadoroffice@gmail.com

You can go for further contact details on following website
http://www.mofa.gov.pk/mfa/pages/article.aspx?id=16&type=4

I think we all can send our issue to the foreign office, and can exert some sort of pressure on them….