+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
hey thanks...so i went to the site and i did get the infor of the updated application but still so is there such application as schedule 1 and schedule 3 or just schedule A....coz i can only find on the site schedule A
This is Schedule 1
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf

Schedule 3 (but its for Skilled workers?)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_3e.pdf

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Danny4450 said:
Maybe they have fixed the glitch now. This was supposed to be our secret. Some girl called CHC-I and told them that her address hasn't disappeared yet so she thinks they are not working on her file yet. LOL
are you serious Danny bro,
but this was supposed to be this forum's secret lol

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
maryaam said:
are you serious Danny bro,
but this was supposed to be this forum's secret lol
I don't think they were taking the glitch so seriously before untill they realized that people email & call more often when their address disappears.

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
humpakwatankaylog said:
This is Schedule 1
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf

Schedule 3 (but its for Skilled workers?)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_3e.pdf
thanks for the fast response...i looked through both document the schedule A and schedule 1 they are the same thing just that scdhule 1 is the 2009 version and schedule A is the 2011 version..i guess the letter that they send my husband to filling out the forms they prob on their end have not update they're version...would you say that is the case...coz its the same forms and on top of that why would they request a skilled worker form when its a spousal application, should i have him fill the schedule 3 out even though it doesn't apply to him....i really appreciate your help...

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
thanks for the fast response...i looked through both document the schedule A and schedule 1 they are the same thing just that scdhule 1 is the 2009 version and schedule A is the 2011 version..i guess the letter that they send my husband to filling out the forms they prob on their end have not update they're version...would you say that is the case...coz its the same forms and on top of that why would they request a skilled worker form when its a spousal application, should i have him fill the schedule 3 out even though it doesn't apply to him....i really appreciate your help...
If they specifically requested your husband to fill Schedule 1 and 3 then do all of them just in case. Also fill the updated version Schedule A and take all of them to the Visa Officer that way you have covered all your grounds. Thats what I would have done anyway in your shoes because I wouldn't want to give them any excuse to delay anything even 1 more day than it is already due to interview queue.

Or you can also email them with URGENT in the heading and ask if you need to bring Schedule A updated version only or also Schedule 3 and 1. Usually with Urgent in the heading they will respond. I had to ask them a question about RePCC and they responded within 2 days.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
Sis i think its better to go through MP , I asked for it through Rona Ambrose and got reply next day. Plus they give u more precise information .....you have to call them .. they will email u a form .... you sign it and scan it back to them ............
thxs bhai ....whts their number.

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
humpakwatankaylog said:
If they specifically requested your husband to fill Schedule 1 and 3 then do all of them just in case. Also fill the updated version Schedule A and take all of them to the Visa Officer that way you have covered all your grounds. Thats what I would have done anyway in your shoes because I wouldn't want to give them any excuse to delay anything even 1 more day than it is already due to interview queue.

Or you can also email them with URGENT in the heading and ask if you need to bring Schedule A updated version only or also Schedule 3 and 1. Usually with Urgent in the heading they will respond. I had to ask them a question about RePCC and they responded within 2 days.
thanks i will take your advice and send them an email and hopefully I will get a response back asap..but if that is not the case i will have him send in both forms so that way he would cover all corners ...also i called in the call centre for immg and citiz and she said that the letter was prob was a standard letter that they send everyone and that mostly it is the schedule a , imm008, additional family info that they request for the permanet residence spousal application and to get them done and not the others.....so let see what ..but I will mostly likely send in both forms if i dont get an answer from the imm...what email did u send it to or is better off sending it to....

also forgot to ask i have found additional family info..did they update that version or no? coz it still is 2008 version also the same form on the site

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
good news send karooooooooooooooooooooo chc waloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 8)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
forum is so boring these daysssssssssssssssssssssss

i guess chc is making their planns for chirismasssssss partiessssssssssssssssssssssssss abhye seeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p :p

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
News Release – Government of Canada bars violent criminals from sponsoring members of their family

Ottawa, November 23, 2011 — The Government of Canada is making it much harder for people convicted of crimes that result in bodily harm against members of their family or other particularly violent offences to sponsor any family class member to come to Canada, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney said today.
Before that it was only if someone hits from the specific list of family members, but now if someone bodily harm anybody anywhere in the world can't bring anyone to Canada

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
sawera said:
Aaj bhi koi good news nahe ???
Mein be good news k inrazaar mein hoon...

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
UOC said:
99% you will get the visa. Except that something went extremely wrong e.g you never declared that you live outside Pakistan and they find a residence visa posted on your passport of another country or a visit visa contradictory to your travel history. But these are assumptions, I think that after the PPR is issued, immigration officer is out of picture and the administration staff just have to stamp the visa after making sure that passport number and details are correct.
Hi Forum Members,

Just a question from my side. I was just wondering how travel history is checked? In case you have a new passport which doesn't show any visa stamped or entry/exit stamps and as far as i remember current immigration forms do not capture the information on history of travel on visit visas? They do ask if any visa was refused but not visa applied for other countries. Some of the travel history may appear under activities section in immigration form in situation when person was gone somewhere on visit visa during a certain period and wasn't doing anything else in that period. Residency in other countries can also be captured. For example if someone has travelled let's say 5 countries before or after the age of 18 and his or her current passport doesn't show any visa then how his or her previous history can be checked. would be thankful if you guys could reply. Thanks.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
thxs bhai ....whts their number.
sis u can email her at

rona.ambrose.c1a@parl.gc.ca

just mention them that u live near wem , thats wot i did :p

this is her complete details ...

Derek Schutz

Constituency Assistant

Constituency office of Hon. Rona Ambrose, PC, MP

Member of Parliament for Edmonton - Spruce Grove

Minister of Public Works and Government Services Canada

Minister for the Status of Women

6801-170 Street Edmonton, AB T5T 4W4

Ph: (780) 495-7705 | Fax: (780) 495-7741 | Email: rona.ambrose.c1a@parl.gc.ca

Facebook: Rona Ambrose | Twitter: MP_RonaAmbrose

lover

Nov 15, 2011
QD said:
Hi Forum Members,

Just a question from my side. I was just wondering how travel history is checked? In case you have a new passport which doesn't show any visa stamped or entry/exit stamps and as far as i remember current immigration forms do not capture the information on history of travel on visit visas? They do ask if any visa was refused but not visa applied for other countries. Some of the travel history may appear under activities section in immigration form in situation when person was gone somewhere on visit visa during a certain period and wasn't doing anything else in that period. Residency in other countries can also be captured. For example if someone has travelled let's say 5 countries before or after the age of 18 and his or her current passport doesn't show any visa then how his or her previous history can be checked. would be thankful if you guys could reply. Thanks.
very gud question