sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
AAJ BHi koie good news nahye ???

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
AAJ SATURDAY THA N no ppr news yetttttttttttttttttttt
some thng fishyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

chc sogaye kya phirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 8)

lover

Nov 15, 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
AAJ SATURDAY THA N no ppr news yetttttttttttttttttttt
some thng fishyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

chc sogaye kya phirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 8)
yaar hum sab to chc ki mail ka wait kar rahay hain

Zaamin

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April 2011, Objection letter, Re-pcc & IMM forms
AOR Received.
30th June, 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Passport Req..
Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
Praying
Very sad to know about your case. Would you like to share that at what stage your case was refused?

deplix said:
Hi dear all of them

i am new to this forum but i was reading this forum last 2010 to now. i need really help from u guys i apply immigration for my husband there was 2 mistake which nobody notice it one in nikkah nama instead of divorce write in virgin second i send divorce arrbitration council paper which divore was before marriage but registration of council was after marriage just to file case now they refuse that case please help me i am so upset what option i am having should i appeal or refile case what type of correction i can made please its consider urgent and help me
thanx

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deplix said:
Hi dear all of them

i am new to this forum but i was reading this forum last 2010 to now. i need really help from u guys i apply immigration for my husband there was 2 mistake which nobody notice it one in nikkah nama instead of divorce write in virgin second i send divorce arrbitration council paper which divore was before marriage but registration of council was after marriage just to file case now they refuse that case please help me i am so upset what option i am having should i appeal or refile case what type of correction i can made please its consider urgent and help me
thanx
I think its best if you hire a really good lawyer at this point and file for appeal (within 30 days). Re-Filing the case is not an option for you as they can refuse the case on the same two reasons again. I guess for Nikkah Nama mistake you can get it corrected in Pakistan. To address the issue with registration date your lawyer will have to argue that it was done before the second marriage but the registration was done later on to be able to file the case or whatever else your lawyer will suggest.

Just to give you an idea of the costs, I read through some people filing appeals and the fees can range anywhere from 2-4K for the lawyers. It is really crucial to get a good lawyer not just an OK one because it will depend on how experienced the lawyer is and how capable he is to present your case in a way that can convince the judge to allow the appeal.

For appeal in Toronto region it can take 1-2 year for a hearing date(other provinces might be less time) so just plan accordingly( move to Pakistan with husband if you can as this delay can cause strain on your relationship).

And read through similar cases on CANLii.org it might help with how you can deal with this.

http://www.canlii.org/eliisa/search.do?language=en&searchTitle=Search+all+CanLII+Databases&sortOrder=relevance&searchPage=eliisa%2FmainPageSearch.vm&text=immigration+date+of+divorce+Nikka+Nama&id=&startDate=&endDate=&legislation=legislation&caselaw=courts&boardTribunal=tribunals

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
deplix said:
Hi dear all of them

thanx

Hi sister, I think a good lawyer can help you on this. I hope you come out of this misery soon.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
humpakwatan has given you a great advice. Definately get the Nikah Nama corrected, and consult a good lawyer for an apeal. InshAllah things will work out in your favour...

deplix said:
Hi dear all of them

thanx
humpakwatankaylog said:
I think its best if you hire a really good lawyer at this point and file for appeal (within 30 days). Re-Filing the case is not an option for you as they can refuse the case on the same two reasons again. I guess for Nikkah Nama mistake you can get it corrected in Pakistan. To address the issue with registration date your lawyer will have to argue that it was done before the second marriage but the registration was done later on to be able to file the case or whatever else your lawyer will suggest.

Just to give you an idea of the costs, I read through some people filing appeals and the fees can range anywhere from 2-4K for the lawyers. It is really crucial to get a good lawyer not just an OK one because it will depend on how experienced the lawyer is and how capable he is to present your case in a way that can convince the judge to allow the appeal.

For appeal in Toronto region it can take 1-2 year for a hearing date(other provinces might be less time) so just plan accordingly( move to Pakistan with husband if you can as this delay can cause strain on your relationship).

And read through similar cases on CANLii.org it might help with how you can deal with this.

http://www.canlii.org/eliisa/search.do?language=en&searchTitle=Search+all+CanLII+Databases&sortOrder=relevance&searchPage=eliisa%2FmainPageSearch.vm&text=immigration+date+of+divorce+Nikka+Nama&id=&startDate=&endDate=&legislation=legislation&caselaw=courts&boardTribunal=tribunals

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
depression said:
dear sisters n brothers there is in update frm my end,
ALHAMDOLLIAAH..............i recievd my re pcc + supplementry forms request today !!!

Would you please tell us that your ecas is changed to "In process" or still showing same "Application Received"

thanks,

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Congratulations to everyone that has gotten updates from CHC-I.

Stay safe and keep the rest of us in your prayers.

sjh84

Nov 26, 2011
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I was sponsored by my wife in April 2010 and my application is in process. I am a medical graduate from Pakistan and going to start training in USA in medicine. Recently I have received a email from CHC to submit signed medical declaration[/b]. Does anybody have similar experience? Any idea what is this and how to do?

Thanks.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjh84 said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I was sponsored by my wife in April 2010 and my application is in process. I am a medical graduate from Pakistan and going to start training in USA in medicine. Recently I have received a email from CHC to submit signed medical declaration[/b]. Does anybody have similar experience? Any idea what is this and how to do?

Thanks.

yes some other sponsored spouses who have medical degree from Pak have received similar forms (not all of them) there is nothing to worry about it ...... check your inbox on the top right hand side of the forum page

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
24 jawaans have left this world this morning... sad day for us all.

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
sjh84 said:
Hi All,

Thanks.

My wife received the medical declaration form too when she got her re-medical, so nothing to worry about it, everyone has to sign this declaration form.