+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Amahmoo said:
Thanks to Allah, my wife has received PPR request today on Nov 24, 2011. Thank you all for your support and prayers... :)
Congrats for the PPR! InshAllah the Passport will arrive in no time! Whats your timeline if you don't mind sharing? When did you apply? and When did your file transfer to Islamabad?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samheal99 said:
Hi all

I and my husband have been silent reader of this forum and we got tremendous help from this forum for which we are thankful to you all. I applied for my husband in August 2010 and file got transferred to Islamabad on October 4th 2010. We only had Nikkah at that point but after reading various comments on the forum we had our rukhsati ceremony in the last week of July this year.
Congrat's sis

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
WOW lots of gooood newsssss MashaAllah!!!!!!! Congratulations alllllllllll!!!!!! :)

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Amahmoo said:
Thanks to Allah, my wife has received PPR request today on Nov 24, 2011. Thank you all for your support and prayers... :)
ohh wow congrats !!! can you share your timeline , like when did you refilled the forms , re-medical ? was there any objection ?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amahmoo said:
Congrat's bhai to u n ur wife

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
ohh wow congrats !!! can you share your timeline , like when did you refilled the forms , re-medical ? was there any objection ?
AMAHMOO------FILE TRANSFERED SEP------OCT5 AOR------RE-PCC+RE-MEDICAL OCT18-----PPR NOV 24

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone pls tell me the process for new immigrant when landing at Toronto airport as my wife isn't fluent in english and I want her to be prepared for what she needs to do and the documents she should have on hand. I would really appreciate this help

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
hassam_mc said:
Can someone pls tell me the process for new immigrant when landing at Toronto airport as my wife isn't fluent in english and I want her to be prepared for what she needs to do and the documents she should have on hand. I would really appreciate this help
Nothing much is required at the time of landing just Herself, her passport(with VISA) and landing paper. Try to avoid meat and dairy products for customs. Make sure she declairs everything she is bringing, CASH if more than $10,000. As for value, make sure she writes on the custom card how much its worth, and thats pretty much it. They ask to confirm the canadian address for PR card delivery, ask to sign the landing paper, stamp the passport, enter some data into their computer, give some information brochures about SIN and health card and you are good to go.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassam_mc said:
Bhai make sure she have her Passport ready when she'll land in a Airport their will b lines ......1 of the line will b for an immigrant's where n Immigrant officer will going to ask where ur wife will be living(address) N then they'll make her sign the landing paper for PR.

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
salaam alaikum,

congratulations to everyone who has received good news regarding their case and those who are waiting, may Allah swt bring the same good news to you as well :)

My husband is wondering, when he goes to re-do his medical check on Saturday, will he have to send anything to chc-i or will the doctor take care of all that?

Thanks in advance!

-F.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fj423 said:
salaam alaikum,

congratulations to everyone who has received good news regarding their case and those who are waiting, may Allah swt bring the same good news to you as well :)

My husband is wondering, when he goes to re-do his medical check on Saturday, will he have to send anything to chc-i or will the doctor take care of all that?

Thanks in advance!

-F.
The Doctor will takecare of everything u dnt have to worry(they'll send to cic).

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fj423 said:
salaam alaikum,

Thanks in advance!

-F.
He doesn't send anything to CHC. If he wants he can send a copy of the receipt to the CHC but my husband did not do that. The results are sent by doctors to the New Delhi and from there sent to Islamabad digitally via computer.

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
wes786 said:
Congrats for the PPR! InshAllah the Passport will arrive in no time! Whats your timeline if you don't mind sharing? When did you apply? and When did your file transfer to Islamabad?
Thank you! here is my timeline:

Applied to CHC-Mississauga: August 5, 2010
File Transferred to CHC-ISL: September 20, 2010
Received File # or AOR: October 5, 2010
Re-medocal & Re-PCC: October 18, 2011
Received PPR letter: November 24, 2011

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
hassam_mc said:
Alhumdulillah brothers and sisters my wife recieved her passport back with visa today. May Allah have mercy on all of you and i hope your cases get proccessed very soon (those who are genuinely married and waiting lol)

Oh wow! Mubarak :) So when is she travelling?!?