sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
qamalik729 said:
lol ........ Wes bhai ke respect should be there ..... I respect him too ......... having said that .... Wes bhai is not 100% right always ........... coz no one is 100% right so there is a disagreement at some thing ........ nothing personal ............ chill gal .......

waise just a question r u french ...... i said that before too lol .........

Just incase ...............

le respect pour Wes bhai devrait se trouver présent..... Je le respecte aussi ......... l'ayant dit.... Wes bhai n'est pas le droit de 100 % toujours ........... coz personne n'est le droit de 100 % ainsi il n'y a un désaccord à une chose ........ rien la petite annonce personnelle ............ refroidit la fille .......
hahhahahha lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i m not french ............ i got u wat said , even i dnt agreee wid those newbies sayn they got request mite be they r fakeeeeee......................

if u cud had written it like u just wrote wid out those sherii i wud hve undestood u before broooooooooooooo

u better take those speech n expression classes ............... rather thn frenchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p :p

samheal99

Nov 24, 2011
Hi all

I and my husband have been silent reader of this forum and we got tremendous help from this forum for which we are thankful to you all. I applied for my husband in August 2010 and file got transferred to Islamabad on October 4th 2010. We only had Nikkah at that point but after reading various comments on the forum we had our rukhsati ceremony in the last week of July this year.

Before flying to Karachi I submitted my confirmed ticket info and approved vacation from the employer (in my email to my manager I mentioned that I am going there for one of our important wedding ceremonies called “rukhsati”)… this you all can guess I mentioned explicitly solely for the immigration purpose otherwise employers don’t need to know why you are taking vacations if you do have leave balance.

We had rukhsati ceremony on July 23rd and went for honeymoon. After coming back from our trip we submitted in all 10-12 pictures of rukhsati and honeymoon and mentioned supporting documents in the cover letter signed by both of us.

I left for Toronto in the first week of august and yes after coming back from my rukhsati I was so upset one day that I wrote one angry letter to Jason Kenney saying that whatever they are doing is quite in-humane and so contradictory to Canada’s value for respect, diversity and multi cultures. I got a standard reply in response to that. In that email I added my hubby’s file number DOB and my information as well.

Anyway, after coming back from rukhsati (and writing that angry letter to Kenney- I don’t know how much difference that would have made) our whole process went super fast, my hubby got a phone call in last week of august asking that whether we had our rukhsati or not, they referred to my previous mail that I sent from Toronto before flying to Karachi. My husband said yes we had our ceremony, they asked him dates of the ceremony, my date of birth and my cell number (I suppose just to corroborate information).

On October 13th my hubby got re-medical and October 15th he got Passport request, there was no request for police certificate.

He mailed his passport on October 18th, reached embassy on October 19th, e-cas changed to decision made on November 18th and passport received on November 23rd.

Three amazing suggestions we got from this forum:
1. Having rukhsati ceremony (I know this doesn’t apply to everyone but for us we believe it worked in our favour).
2. Sending additional documents after 9 months of file transfer.
3. For re-medical we were not getting earlier dates we read somewhere on the forum that keep on calling them! And that’s what my hubby did he called them 2-3 times asking if they would have any cancellation then do consider him! And guess what it worked! He got the date for October 17th (re-medical arrived October 13th).

So all the girls out there I hope by reading this you would get courage that husband’s case can be done and over in 14 months. For each one of us it is such an ordeal to go through this whole process and this really is very sad however the good news is that there is an end to it : )

Thanks once again to each one of you!!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
samheal99 said:
Hi all

I and my husband have been silent reader of this forum and we got tremendous help from this forum for which we are thankful to you all. I applied for my husband in August 2010 and file got transferred to Islamabad on October 4th 2010. We only had Nikkah at that point but after reading various comments on the forum we had our rukhsati ceremony in the last week of July this year.

Before flying to Karachi I submitted my confirmed ticket info and approved vacation from the employer (in my email to my manager I mentioned that I am going there for one of our important wedding ceremonies called “rukhsati”)... this you all can guess I mentioned explicitly solely for the immigration purpose otherwise employers don't need to know why you are taking vacations if you do have leave balance.

We had rukhsati ceremony on July 23rd and went for honeymoon. After coming back from our trip we submitted in all 10-12 pictures of rukhsati and honeymoon and mentioned supporting documents in the cover letter signed by both of us.

I left for Toronto in the first week of august and yes after coming back from my rukhsati I was so upset one day that I wrote one angry letter to Jason Kenney saying that whatever they are doing is quite in-humane and so contradictory to Canada's value for respect, diversity and multi cultures. I got a standard reply in response to that. In that email I added my hubby's file number DOB and my information as well.

Anyway, after coming back from rukhsati (and writing that angry letter to Kenney- I don't know how much difference that would have made) our whole process went super fast, my hubby got a phone call in last week of august asking that whether we had our rukhsati or not, they referred to my previous mail that I sent from Toronto before flying to Karachi. My husband said yes we had our ceremony, they asked him dates of the ceremony, my date of birth and my cell number (I suppose just to corroborate information).

On October 13th my hubby got re-medical and October 15th he got Passport request, there was no request for police certificate.

He mailed his passport on October 18th, reached embassy on October 19th, e-cas changed to decision made on November 18th and passport received on November 23rd.

1. Having rukhsati ceremony (I know this doesn't apply to everyone but for us we believe it worked in our favour).
3. For re-medical we were not getting earlier dates we read somewhere on the forum that keep on calling them! And that's what my hubby did he called them 2-3 times asking if they would have any cancellation then do consider him! And guess what it worked! He got the date for October 17th (re-medical arrived October 13th).

So all the girls out there I hope by reading this you would get courage that husband's case can be done and over in 14 months. For each one of us it is such an ordeal to go through this whole process and this really is very sad however the good news is that there is an end to it : )

Congratulations :)

Good to hear that the tips worked in your benefit. Best of luck in your future :)

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Super luckey.Congratz.

samheal99 said:
Hi all

Before flying to Karachi I submitted my confirmed ticket info and approved vacation from the employer (in my email to my manager I mentioned that I am going there for one of our important wedding ceremonies called “rukhsati”)... this you all can guess I mentioned explicitly solely for the immigration purpose otherwise employers don't need to know why you are taking vacations if you do have leave balance.

I left for Toronto in the first week of august and yes after coming back from my rukhsati I was so upset one day that I wrote one angry letter to Jason Kenney saying that whatever they are doing is quite in-humane and so contradictory to Canada's value for respect, diversity and multi cultures. I got a standard reply in response to that. In that email I added my hubby's file number DOB and my information as well.

Anyway, after coming back from rukhsati (and writing that angry letter to Kenney- I don't know how much difference that would have made) our whole process went super fast, my hubby got a phone call in last week of august asking that whether we had our rukhsati or not, they referred to my previous mail that I sent from Toronto before flying to Karachi. My husband said yes we had our ceremony, they asked him dates of the ceremony, my date of birth and my cell number (I suppose just to corroborate information).

1. Having rukhsati ceremony (I know this doesn't apply to everyone but for us we believe it worked in our favour).
3. For re-medical we were not getting earlier dates we read somewhere on the forum that keep on calling them! And that's what my hubby did he called them 2-3 times asking if they would have any cancellation then do consider him! And guess what it worked! He got the date for October 17th (re-medical arrived October 13th).

So all the girls out there I hope by reading this you would get courage that husband's case can be done and over in 14 months. For each one of us it is such an ordeal to go through this whole process and this really is very sad however the good news is that there is an end to it : )

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samheal99 said:
Hi all

Congratulations Ma sha Allah! :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
samheal99 said:
Hi all

Congrats! I like the way you have presented your case in a concise and informative way. It sure will be a big help to everyone :)

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
kachrakhana said:
Yes.They requested Re Pcc and Imm Forms in July and I submitted in Aug.

Remember me in your Pray.
so did you email after that ? or was your address gone from e-case in past few weeks ?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
hahhahahha lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i m not french ............ i got u wat said , even i dnt agreee wid those newbies sayn they got request mite be they r fakeeeeee......................

if u cud had written it like u just wrote wid out those sherii i wud hve undestood u before broooooooooooooo

u better take those speech n expression classes ............... rather thn frenchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p :p
Sister dont tell me that now :p ............ I did degree on at Bachelorz level .... some one like u came and told me its not rightly done u do it again ............ i was like ok ......... i did another degree at Bachelors level again some one told me no no not in demand ........ then i did third degree ... now the case is if i apply for any job lol ...... and go for interview I ask them which degree u prefer to see ........... :p..... now ur asking me to go for speech n expression classes ......... i dont wanna study .......... i hate studies :p ........i want my wife back..... gimme my wife and i will go away :p .......

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
Thanks to Allah, my wife has received PPR request today on Nov 24, 2011. Thank you all for your support and prayers... :)

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samheal99 said:
Hi all

Its Great help without any doubt ...........Thank sis for sharing such a valuable info ........... just one question sis that can u share the email id at which u sent emails to kenny bhai ........

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
thanKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAWERA U R a janooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Very well said:

its hard to judge people ......... we are all mysteries of our own kind ........... and some are puzzles ...... or a riddle yet to be solved ............. forgive and forget ........ there is nothing to win ...... and at the end we all lose this battle of life.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Amahmoo said:
Thanks to Allah, my wife has received PPR request today on Nov 24, 2011. Thank you all for your support and prayers... :)
Oh wow.. PPR request :D

Congratulations brother !

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
lol ........ Wes bhai ke respect should be there ..... I respect him too ......... having said that .... Wes bhai is not 100% right always ........... coz no one is 100% right so there is a disagreement at some thing ........ nothing personal ............ chill gal .......

waise just a question r u french ...... i said that before too lol .........

Just incase ...............

le respect pour Wes bhai devrait se trouver présent..... Je le respecte aussi ......... l'ayant dit.... Wes bhai n'est pas le droit de 100 % toujours ........... coz personne n'est le droit de 100 % ainsi il n'y a un désaccord à une chose ........ rien la petite annonce personnelle ............ refroidit la fille .......
u so funny lol :p

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Very nice! Congratulations!

samheal99 said:
Hi all