Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
hassam_mc said:
Alhumdulillah brothers and sisters my wife recieved her passport back with visa today. May Allah have mercy on all of you and i hope your cases get proccessed very soon (those who are genuinely married and waiting lol)
Congrats brother .. Best of luck in your future :)

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Mera PP kidar reh gayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :'(
Hi , BRoooooo dont worry it ll b soon in ur hands,

sweetsorrow

Jun 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 29, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 15,2011
AOR Received.
September 6, 2010
Is there anyone anyone try "Case Specific Enquiry"???

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
I think my MP assistant was right as we can see 2011 cases getting re-meds etc etc - The new staff is taking on new 2011 cases now and i guess NOV- DEC 2010 will still be handled by the old staff that's why they have to wait more- To add some more info here as per the mp office , the actual processing time for a straight forward wife case at CHC-ISL is still 6-8 months.

The reason for this long frustrating wait is the shortage of staff and the time wasted in transferring skilled and parents sponsorship to London.

The initial screening is done by local (desi) staff sitting in the high commission after around 12-13 months after transfer from Mississauga. if he feels that marriage is genuine and all 3 stages are done properly he will issue re-med or request to fill forms. So actual processing start from the date initial review is done and the delay is due to the shortage of staff at this initial level - The final decision making authority / PPR issuance is done by VO and for them its just like signing a paper based on the input of IO- My MP office even told me that VO can even issue 100 PPR every day but the Initial level assessment is slow. Also, the BG check for wife cases are not strict they just do 1-2 things like verifying educational documents or sometimes they totally skip it.

so my friends i guess 2011 cases might get done even before our 2010 cases :) we can only pray and hope for the best !!!

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
I think my MP assistant was right as we can see 2011 cases getting re-meds etc etc - The new staff is taking on new 2011 cases now and i guess NOV- DEC 2010 will still be handled by the old staff that's why they have to wait more- To add some more info here as per the mp office , the actual processing time for a straight forward wife case at CHC-ISL is still 6-8 months.

The reason for this long frustrating wait is the shortage of staff and the time wasted in transferring skilled and parents sponsorship to London.

The initial screening is done by local (desi) staff sitting in the high commission after around 12-13 months after transfer from Mississauga. if he feels that marriage is genuine and all 3 stages are done properly he will issue re-med or request to fill forms. So actual processing start from the date initial review is done and the delay is due to the shortage of staff at this initial level - The final decision making authority / PPR issuance is done by VO and for them its just like signing a paper based on the input of IO- My MP office even told me that VO can even issue 100 PPR every day but the Initial level assessment is slow. Also, the BG check for wife cases are not strict they just do 1-2 things like verifying educational documents or sometimes they totally skip it.

so my friends i guess 2011 cases might get done even before our 2010 cases :) we can only pray and hope for the best !!!
I think all the previous letter sending to MPs and what not by old members really did get noticed at some point and now they are thinking about hiring/hired new staff. Maybe even pagalboy's class suit may have pushed the audit as well and they are clearing up things before the audit gets done. I am just speculating .. but if this is all true then this is great news for the new applications and they wont have to go through so much suffering and it seems like the old efforts did not go to complete waste. I am keeping my fingers crossed so lets see if we get overwhelming number of 2011 cases reporting some sort of movement due to this change.

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats, ayesha, hassam, for receving ppr back with visa....................wahoooooooooooooo really happy for u guys.............and fj 423 for remedicaL..............2011 cases start hogye in tiptop processs

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:

Did you get Re-Medical Req Muzamil ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Shahrukh Sani said:
Hello Everyone,

I have been a silent reader on this forum for a long time and have not contributed much but have taken lots of tips and advices from people like WES on this forum.

For past couple of months this forum has been dry with lots of arguments and fights and not alot of good news.

I think this input of mine will bring some hope and happiness to people who are waiting for there visas and letters. Today by grace of ALLAH i have received my Passport Request :D

Its been a long wait as you guys can see my timeline but finally the time has come. I hope everyone gets there visas fast.

This forum has been a big support for me during the process and i would like to thank all the seniors on this forum ( will not take specific names but all the people who have been around with the same timeline as mine :) ).

Will keep you guys posted. If you need my help i'm always there for you people :) . Take Care - Be Patient - Don't Fight :D
Congratulations! The long wait is finally over for you. Hope you have a great life ahead and keep praying for the rest. Seems like they are picking up for all the new applicants...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
hassam_mc said:
Alhumdulillah brothers and sisters my wife recieved her passport back with visa today. May Allah have mercy on all of you and i hope your cases get proccessed very soon (those who are genuinely married and waiting lol)
Congratulations! Good luck for your future life!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
fj423 said:
My husband in afghanistan got a call a few hours ago from the post office there saying there is mail for him..so he went to go pick it up and alhamdulillah, he has been requested by chc-i to re-do his medical check. the letter was dated November 10 but he didnt receive it until November 24. so inshaAllah he will go get it done in the next couple of days. AOR January 14 2011. :)
Very Nice! Congratulations! your are one step closer!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
intellix said:
Wow, another 2011 case.

It must be true that the new hires must be given files from beginning of 2011 and the others are in the old visa officers' queue.
So now we have seen activities in a few cases from Nov2010, Jan2011, Feb2011 and a case from March 2011. That means they have finally started to clear out all 2010 AORs and started on the early 2011 Cases. Congratulations to all who have seen some activites in their cases and InshAllah everyone will get the good news soon...

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
If the old cases are being handled by the old staff, then I think it will also affect 2010 cases, as the old staff can only concentrate on those particular cases and who knows soon we start seeing nov nd dec 2010 applicants getting requests!! Be optimistic all :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
humpakwatankaylog said:
I think all the previous letter sending to MPs and what not by old members really did get noticed at some point and now they are thinking about hiring/hired new staff. Maybe even pagalboy's class suit may have pushed the audit as well and they are clearing up things before the audit gets done. I am just speculating .. but if this is all true then this is great news for the new applications and they wont have to go through so much suffering and it seems like the old efforts did not go to complete waste. I am keeping my fingers crossed so lets see if we get overwhelming number of 2011 cases reporting some sort of movement due to this change.
Thats a valid point! Hopefully all those efforts that were made by 2010 applicants will pay off and the new applicants wont have to suffer as much as we did InshAllah. There are activities seen in late 2010 and early 2011 cases now finally so its definately a good sign and seems like there is hope for a faster process.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Awaiting 2012 said:
If the old cases are being handled by the old staff, then I think it will also affect 2010 cases, as the old staff can only concentrate on those particular cases and who knows soon we start seeing nov nd dec 2010 applicants getting requests!! Be optimistic all :)
InshAllah...Lets hope so...