Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
What is your timeline? is it full ceremony?

gola_jee said:
I don't post that much but regular reader. I got PPR + PCC but not re-medical request. My file was transferred on Feb. 27 in 2011. Medical will expire in December but I don't know why they did not ask for the medical. Any suggestion

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
ayesha_a said:
By the grace if Allah, I received my passport with visa this evening :)
Im leaving for Toronto this Sunday inshAllah :) Will still be visiting the forum and keeping in touch! I wanna thank each one of you for the constant support and motivation to keeping myself calm and patient. May God grant all of your visas very soon inshAllah! :)
Many Many Congratulations sister... I am really really happy for you :D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
gola_jee said:
I don't post that much but regular reader. I got PPR + PCC but not re-medical request. My file was transferred on Feb. 27 in 2011. Medical will expire in December but I don't know why they did not ask for the medical. Any suggestion
Congraulations thats a second case of 2011 (for those who were in shock yesterday). You didn't receive remedical because it is still valid and they want to issue your VISA before it expires so get your police certificate and send it along with your Passport ASAP.

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Things are picking up.

I am also interested in the type of case you filed, gola. Was it a full wedding or nikah only?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
humpakwatankaylog said:
To be honest those missed moments don't come back! What's gone is gone! The feeling of being together when you are newly married is very different and it is not the same a year or two later. I will probably resent CHC for a while for robbing that time of our life and drowning it in stress and loneliness instead of enjoyment but that was part of our destiny and the way it was supposed to happen.

So its an even happier feeling to finally get back together at last! :D Looking forward to that time for myself and everyone else who is separated and counting days to see their loved ones!
I know what you mean, but the feeling that comes after you are together is even better and you don't even remember the time you were apart. Its the begining of new life and things are great, I hope that everyone here get to live those moments really soon InshAllah...

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
wes786 said:
I know what you mean, but the feeling that comes after you are together is even better and you don't even remember the time you were apart. Its the begining of new life and things are great, I hope that everyone here get to live those moments really soon InshAllah...
Ameen, summa Ameen.

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
ayesha_a said:
Im leaving for Toronto this Sunday inshAllah :) Will still be visiting the forum and keeping in touch! I wanna thank each one of you for the constant support and motivation to keeping myself calm and patient. May God grant all of your visas very soon inshAllah! :)

This is for you Simba! Whats the update on your case?
congratualtion! finally the wait is over for u!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
gola_jee said:
Nice.. another 2011 case.. Congrats :)

Zaamin

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April 2011, Objection letter, Re-pcc & IMM forms
AOR Received.
30th June, 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Passport Req..
Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
Praying
Congrats sister, happy togetherness.

ayesha_a said:

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
gola_jee said:
whats ur timeline gola jee?
i heard that jason kenny increased the family visa quota for the next year maybe thats what this is about...

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:

WoW Great News........................ Congrattssssssssssssss ,
Have a Safe Flight n B prepare for chilly winter :D

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
stuckhere said:
hey does anyone know hoe much baggage you can take when ur on immigrant visa?
You can take as much as you can, although you have to pay extra for each additional bag with your airline. Normally you are allowed two bags of 23kg but with PIA its 2 bags of 28KG and for each additonal bag its 9,600 Ruppees each.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
gola_jee said:
WOOOW MasaALLAH gola jeee that's super amazing and I haven't seen case like you in last two years :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
mera visa kabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb aya gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aab tu sAB KA AYA GAYA HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I CNT WAITTTTTTTTTTTT MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAT R THEY DOIN WID MY FILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SAB KO DADIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EXCEPT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH