sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
sawera said:
Sis Dnt worry just keep smiling lyk ur DP (tension nahe lene ka).
passing my time WATCHNG BIG BOSS SEASON 5 ................. hahahhahah

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
Yah me too ..........Tym out ,Talk to my Hand :eek: hehehe

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
people who have sended there passport dont need to worry... they r gonna get ur passport back sooner or later... think of the people who haven't heard enything from chc... no passport request.... :-\ :-\ :-\
himat rakooo... jub ppr aya hai tu passport bhi a jaye ga Insallah.. be positive... 8)

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
Same here...............................hahahaha :p

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
yah bhai yahan 5 months junior ho yah senior sub ka case saat he horaha hota hai........lyk c cic working on different Months file together.....nob he just have 1 travel history nothing else.
i can day dream now..........someone from march aor already got Imm Forms and rePCC request

Zaamin

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April 2011, Objection letter, Re-pcc & IMM forms
AOR Received.
30th June, 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Passport Req..
Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
Praying
Its really great news, thanks for sharing.

muzmil said:
hello friends, I got a call from MP office , My case is kinda screwed after the objection letter so he told me to wait another 6-8 months... he also told me that there is a huge backlog of applications but from this new year 10-12 more staff members will start in chc-isl, So the timeline can drop back to 15-18 months. So i think its a great news for all the applicants , please keep praying and remember me in your prayers too..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
amnafahad4life said:
people who have sended there passport dont need to worry... they r gonna get ur passport back sooner or later... think of the people who haven't heard enything from chc... no passport request.... :-\ :-\ :-\
himat rakooo... jub ppr aya hai tu passport bhi a jaye ga Insallah.. be positive... 8)
Waiting after PPR is worst than waiting through the whole process, and I am saying this by experience, it sucks!

Ahmad M jaan

Nov 22, 2011
Thnaks intellix for your kindly replying, i will send them e mail soon to get my file number could you tell me please that by this file number whenever they give me can i get information about my file or could i know that they received my support document which my wife sent them in September 2011 ? or its another way to know abut that ? thanks again for your helping

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
i can day dream now..........someone from march aor already got Imm Forms and rePCC request
Yah sure u can :p March nahe April Aor......well CiC cannot Jump lyk tht .......ImPossible! it can only b possible if CiC started 2 to 3 cases from each Nov 2010 to March 2011 files.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ahmad M jaan said:
Thnaks intellix for your kindly replying, i will send them e mail soon to get my file number could you tell me please that by this file number whenever they give me can i get information about my file or could i know that they received my support document which my wife sent them in September 2011 ? or its another way to know abut that ? thanks again for your helping
Thats the only way to find out by emailingthem your request. Normally they send a generic reply as to which stage your process is currently in which is always "in queue for review" but if you have sent the documents and they have attached it to the file then they will let you know.

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
qamalik729 said:
It would take longer if its second marriage ................ start living together make more tirps would help ............ it takes about 3 years for second marriage today ............. cheers ..........
It is second marriage for both; myself and my wife. I am very worried now reading your comment about longer time for second marriage. Could you please shed some light as to how you figure it takes 3 years ? Does anyone else here has second marriage case ?

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
depression said:
applied case on 25 jan 2011
Thnx depression for the prompt reply.
INSHAH ALLAH ur depression will cured soon.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
irsum said:
It is second marriage for both; myself and my wife. I am very worried now reading your comment about longer time for second marriage. Could you please shed some light as to how you figure it takes 3 years ? Does anyone else here has second marriage case ?
There is nothing to be worried about if you have provided all the documents requested and the evidence to prove that you are in a genuine relationship. Since it is a little different than a normal sponsorship process yes they do get a little longer, the worst case is that they will ask the applicant to go for an interview to clear some things if they are in doubt. I would suggest you keep collecting your phone call records, emails, skype logs, proof of visits etc and update them before they put your file in the interview queue.

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
wes786 said:
There is nothing to be worried about if you have provided all the documents requested and the evidence to prove that you are in a genuine relationship. Since it is a little different than a normal sponsorship process yes they do get a little longer, the worst case is that they will ask the applicant to go for an interview to clear some things if they are in doubt. I would suggest you keep collecting your phone call records, emails, skype logs, proof of visits etc and update them before they put your file in the interview queue.
Thank you for the reassurance dear Wes. It is a genuine marriage and we have provided lots of proofs. Last month I sent additional proofs after visiting the wife in Karachi. Among other contacts, we have a call history of at least couple of hours a day each day since we started to know each other and specially after wedding. I hope all the supporting stuff means something to CHC. Thank you again dear..best wishes and prayers