+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
coolf2000 said:
Wes brother my address is Canada does it make any difference?
Yeah it shouldn't matter. However, If your wife's eCas is showing your Canadian address then her correspondence from Islamabad are going to be delivered to your Canadian address. Seems like you filled out 'use of a representative' form and requested to have everything come to you first?

coolf2000

Aug 17, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2010
Doc's Request.
received a letter on the Feb.3, 2012 imm0008, imm5406e, imm5669e,Afghanistan Questionnaire, proof of contact/financial support,police certificate
AOR Received.
15-10-2010
File Transfer...
21-10-2010
Med's Request
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
12-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2012
LANDED..........
Soon
wes786 said:
Yeah it shouldn't matter. However, If your wife's eCas is showing your Canadian address then her correspondence from Islamabad are going to be delivered to your Canadian address. Seems like you filled out 'use of a representative' form and requested to have everything come to you first?
yes i did it! thanks for the info i really appreciate, but do they send any letter to my Canadian address or not? sorry for asking too many question!

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
sabii said:
OMG! its seems like i m in previous chats of thread 2011-2012 ::)
Forum member should have tolerance in anyway . . . . . I request all members to please avoid using NAME of other members and don’t get personal in any circumstances. Don’t expose yourself with your language . . . . . . . Pleaseeeeeeeee. Just reply to those posts that you feel you have knowledge and that information might help other Forum Members or otherwise ignore it.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
This forum has bunch of kids now
do people seriously watch how many - or + they have on their profile "funny"

R

raptorsfan

tuco said:
bro my below comments were for you and other newbie hot shot wana bees, JF Thunders, F-16 & B-52 bomber fighter jets......i wrongly posted it on lonly widout hubby's comment........

"i would also like to advise new members to refrain from spreading negativity and ill thoughts............instead of arguing and making monster out of nothing start living with positive feelings..........make friends, spread love, peace, tranquility and help each other in every issue and stop corroding yourself...........my earnest advice to you
else i know you will learn your lesson automatically when you get a few months older on this forum"

please don't mind........trust me every newbie here thinks he's an immigration officer, smarter than all others and his a** smells sweeter than other's.........but after spending some time and realizing the agony of being apart from your loved one he turns as meek as a lamb
i have been reading all this but it looks like tuco is tryin to act very smart here...n i will prove it...b/c i don't like munafiqat

in the 2011 thread on page # 120...a newbie member named "intellex" posted a lengthy post and asked 2 questions...1 was geared towards wes786 and 1 was for khanb5...even I could have answered that question but I didn't b/c that specific member thought that wes786 was the the credible enough to answer their question...wes786 was away b/c obviously every person is busy and could not reply right away...so guess who replies to that person..."tuco"...and now tuco is giving this lecture...

and i completely agreeeeeee with khanb5...this is Canada...there is no Senior or Junior...yaha mehenti banda kaamyab hota hain...as long as information is correct it does not matter whether its coming from a Newbie or a champion or a VIP....

well u on the other hand are not even sure what u r saying and then u attack newbies...remember u were also a newbie once...khair...this is what u said to intellex and u were not sure...then y did u answer his question?

tuco said:
brother you said you had a Walima after Nikah.........as far as i know, technically Walima is always after Rukhsati.........that's what i know about Walima.........but i'm not 100% sure if it's true or not
as far as i can see...u r acting like an immigration officer...n thinks ur a** smells sweeter than others...n i have proved it...

Su140210

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 May 2010
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
28 June 2011
Med's Done....
28 June 2011
Passport Req..
18 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Kheir very soon!
Assalam alaykum everyone,

So, I emailed CHC to get some updates cz it's been over a month that I sent my passport there. Got the reply from them today which is as under:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Applicant's passport has been received and is in queue for review.

Please comment as to what it's all about...?

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is a bring forward date for passport review by the concern department. They are receiving so many passports for stamping so they have to put them in queue. Since your remedical was done in June 2011, I wonder why it already took a month. But dont worry, you will recieve it back soon.

Su140210 said:
Assalam alaykum everyone,

So, I emailed CHC to get some updates cz it's been over a month that I sent my passport there. Got the reply from them today which is as under:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Applicant's passport has been received and is in queue for review.

Please comment as to what it's all about...?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Su, did your status change to 'decision made'?

Su140210

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 May 2010
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
28 June 2011
Med's Done....
28 June 2011
Passport Req..
18 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Kheir very soon!
ayesha_a said:
Su, did your status change to 'decision made'?
No, it hasn't :(

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
ECAS status updated today,

Re-medical results has been received by CHC-ISL. Re-medical was done on October 18, 2011.
So there is some encouraging sign, now hopefully receive PPR soon... :)

mechnerd

Jan 20, 2011
my wife received the following reply from isb 10 mins ago

File No:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by a senior immigration officer. Further medical examination letter was sent out to applicant on 17 Nov 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

can you guys please let me know what you think about this reply...whos a senoir immi officer? and whats with this further med stuff? my wife had her remed done on 25 oct

thanks guys

A

alpha1980

mechnerd said:
my wife received the following reply from isb 10 mins ago

File No:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by a senior immigration officer. Further medical examination letter was sent out to applicant on 17 Nov 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

can you guys please let me know what you think about this reply...whos a senoir immi officer? and whats with this further med stuff? my wife had her remed done on 25 oct

thanks guys
disregard this email , actually they are replying previous emails . wait till 30 days and sent new email. for remedical it takes about good 30-45 days.

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
address reappeared today
so looking forward for something to happen...
fingers crossed....

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
maham noor said:
address reappeared today
so looking forward for something to happen...
fingers crossed....
mera bhi wapis agaya ADDRESS ................
i hope it is somthng gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inshALLAH BEFORE THE END OF 2012.
lonly widout hubby said:
mera bhi wapis agaya ADDRESS ................
i hope it is somthng gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
sis dont feel bad INSHAALAH U LL GET SOME GOOD NEWS SOOON