became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saif111 said:
Nahe reception nahi ki thi but i called my wife in Canada and situation explain ki then wo pak ayen 2 weeks k liye cuz of her job then pictures wagera liii and proofs main submit ki and proofs main Facebook msgz Skype history's call logs from mobile and Hotmail mails gmail chats and calls and lots of other stuff and a brief explanation k wo pak kyun nahi ay saken and 2 functions he kyun kiye 6 pages par khali explanation thi 0_0
ask DMP about this type of sealed letter ........ he/she should be able to tell you the difference between a regular Re-medical request or this kind of letter

saif111

Apr 20, 2011
IBD
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-april-2010
AOR Received.
28-june-2010
Interview........
0_0
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Ahhhhh
Su140210 said:
What about re-medical?
Aj aya hay latter about medical but i dnt knw k yeh kis kisam ka latter hay main ney upar explain kiya hay k latter hay with various categories and 1 or latter hay band jis k upar likha howa hay TO BE OPENED BY THE DOCTOR 0_0 mujhay nahi samjh ay rahe k yeh kis kisam ka latter hay ya request hay :(

saif111

Apr 20, 2011
IBD
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-april-2010
AOR Received.
28-june-2010
Interview........
0_0
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Ahhhhh
became-a-loner said:
ask DMP about this type of sealed letter ........ he/she should be able to tell you the difference between a regular Re-medical request or this kind of letter
Usi k pass tu yeh latter lay k jana hay kal :) wohe open kar sakti hay or koi nahe :(

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
saif111 said:
Nahe reception nahi ki thi but i called my wife in Canada and situation explain ki then wo pak ayen 2 weeks k liye cuz of her job then pictures wagera liii and proofs main submit ki and proofs main Facebook msgz Skype history's call logs from mobile and Hotmail mails gmail chats and calls and lots of other stuff and a brief explanation k wo pak kyun nahi ay saken and 2 functions he kyun kiye 6 pages par khali explanation thi 0_0
hmmmm ok thank you for the detailed reply :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saif111 said:
Nahe interview main tu nahe gaya main but mujhay latter aya tha back in may k marriage is not genuine and us k baad main ney proofs sumbit kiya thay recent contact etc etc then Aug k end mainIMM forms and Re pcc request aye thi and ab yeh latter 0_0
Seems like they have declared your marriage genuine and therefore went further with your case and requested remedical. InshALlah once you are done with your remedical you will receive your PPR.
May be now they have changed the way they send remedical letter 'only to be opened by the doctor' becuase it contains the old certificate and all :S who knows...

Who else have received letters like that for remedical?

saif111

Apr 20, 2011
IBD
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-april-2010
AOR Received.
28-june-2010
Interview........
0_0
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Ahhhhh
wes786 said:
Seems like they have declared your marriage genuine and therefore went further with your case and requested remedical. InshALlah once you are done with your remedical you will receive your PPR.
May be now they have changed the way they send remedical letter 'only to be opened by the doctor' becuase it contains the old certificate and all :S who knows...

YUp mujhay bhi yahe lagta hay us k baad aug k end main IMM forms and re-pcc reqauest aye thi and ab yeh latter waht do you think PPR kab tak aye gaaaaaaa :(

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:

my Federal Skilled class immigration was processessed in a different country than Pak and when I recevied my medical request letter it was in a sealed envelop ........ I was surprised to see how CHC-ISB sends the Medical Request

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saif111 said:
YUp mujhay bhi yahe lagta hay us k baad aug k end main IMM forms and re-pcc reqauest aye thi and ab yeh latter waht do you think PPR kab tak aye gaaaaaaa :(
PPR aayega jab everything is finalized including background check. Aur sab ka time different huta hai there is no set timeline lekin on average anywhere from 1-5 months...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saif111 said:
Hello

Aj mujhay latter mila hay chc Islamabad say and latter main different categories hen related madical and 1 or latter hay jis k upar likha howa hay ( TO BE OPENED BY THE DOCTOR )

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT MEAN 0_0 ...

Its a re-madical request or what ?
Congrat's sis thts u'rs Remedical letter 8 to 9 years before they use to send the same way as u received(thts a Proper way they refer their own Doctors)........nothing to worry about it u just have to choose the doctor from the list they sended(if its for u make sure u choose Female Doctor) .............the sealed letter is to b open by doctor its related to ur Medical Examination wht need to b done......so nothing to worry about just relax ;) .

Zaamin

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April 2011, Objection letter, Re-pcc & IMM forms
AOR Received.
30th June, 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Passport Req..
Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
Praying
Dear members, i am just curious to know as i am unable to understand, so please help me to solve.

Some ppl on board and outside received objetion letter regarding their marriage. A few of them recived re-medical just after or along with the objection letter, and others received after 5-8 months after the objection letter.
So i m confuse, y is this difference? Objection is the same bt processing is different. Why?
Please throw some light on it

wes786 said:
PPR aayega jab everything is finalized including background check. Aur sab ka time different huta hai there is no set timeline lekin on average anywhere from 1-5 months...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Zaamin said:
Dear members, i am just curious to know as i am unable to understand, so please help me to solve.

Some ppl on board and outside received objetion letter regarding their marriage. A few of them recived re-medical just after or along with the objection letter, and others received after 5-8 months after the objection letter.
So i m confuse, y is this difference? Objection is the same bt processing is different. Why?
Please throw some light on it
If one person works for government, and/or political postition and/or military and/or have lots of travel history versus the other person who has no travel history lived at one place since he/she was born doesn't have much work history then the background times are different in these two cases and thats the reason why there is a range of 1-5 months when someone would receive remedical request. Every case is treated different and is unique in one way or the other...

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI –I know its irrelevant question but I just wana know how long it usually take to get mail from Ottawa to Toronto-or Bramtpon
Cuz they post my cipas on Nov 04.2011-n I ahe not gotten them yet.plzzzzzzz advise.thanks,

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
HI –I know its irrelevant question but I just wana know how long it usually take to get mail from Ottawa to Toronto-or Bramtpon
Cuz they post my cipas on Nov 04.2011-n I ahe not gotten them yet.plzzzzzzz advise.thanks,
It takes 2 days. I live in the same area as you.