N U LL BE THERE WID HIM INSHALLLA ON UR ANIVERSARYYYYYYYYY
INSHALLAHA/AMEEN :-* ONLY 4 U

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
nahi bhai main khawab main tou sirf Amir, Asif aur Salman ko hi dekhta hoon aaj kal.
ab sab inko bura bhala keh rahe hain but I say k ismain inka koi fault nahi.
yeh mulk bana hi sirf corruption or terrorism k liye hai.
ab in logon ne corruption karli tou konsa gunah kardiya.
O bhai Mohammad Amir ne itni bari no ball kawai ke Jis ne nahi bhi Shak Karna who bhi yehee kahe ga, besides it's on record that they admitted their crimes before the jury! It's a shame yaar for few thousand pounds they destroyed their career (its really not much of a difference if they did badnaami for Pakistan since many corrupt politicians are still roaming free with billions of Dollars of corruption)!

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
nahi bhai main khawab main tou sirf Amir, Asif aur Salman ko hi dekhta hoon aaj kal.
ab sab inko bura bhala keh rahe hain but I say k ismain inka koi fault nahi.
yeh mulk bana hi sirf corruption or terrorism k liye hai.
ab in logon ne corruption karli tou konsa gunah kardiya.
agree...and i always wonder what was the holy reason behind making this hamara piyara pakiland ???????? ....millions of muslims are living peacefully in india and they're way ahead of us in every field of life....still we can get rid of these jageerdars, sardars, chaudhrys, saiths, luteray, dakoos and many others by joining the two countries of pakistan and ----- (fill in the blank) as one biggest and powerful country of the world

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
wes786 said:
So I looked at my sponsorship approval letter and YES it does have a KIT ID however, KIT ID is NOT the same as Immigration File Number that my wife received from Islamabad. So the KIT ID has something to do with sponsor's package.

For Immigration File Number; as I said you will have to email CHC-Islamabad and find out what it is. The ID you are talking about that people receive from mississuaga is UCI (Universal Client ID), which was only introduced in July 2011 so thats standard for the whole process and you are right, if you have UCI then you won't need immigration file number. However, you applied I believe before July and therefore they didn't have UCI at that time so they only gave you Client ID.
i got UCI # and Application #

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Danny4450 said:
Hi Sister,

Good news is on its way InshaAllah for both of you :)

In my opinion they are updating your file and soon your hubby will get the Re-med + PPR InshaAllah :)
InshAllah and Ameen, good to know tht u r going to pak..have fun there I am sure ur wife must b sooo happy !!!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
saggit19 said:
InshAllah and Ameen, good to know tht u r going to pak..have fun there I am sure ur wife must b sooo happy !!!
Thanks sister :)

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
O bhai Mohammad Amir ne itni bari no ball kawai ke Jis ne nahi bhi Shak Karna who bhi yehee kahe ga, besides it's on record that they admitted their crimes before the jury! It's a shame yaar for few thousand pounds they destroyed their career (its really not much of a difference if they did badnaami for Pakistan since many corrupt politicians are still roaming free with billions of Dollars of corruption)!
Bhai that is what I am saying, corruption and terrorism is legal in our country our whole political structure is corrupt, our defense is corrupt
so why cant few cricketers can take part in it? I must say it is conspiracy against Pakistani Muslims.
I protest against the sending them in Jail. Because like I said it is legal in Pakistan.

saif111

Apr 20, 2011
IBD
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-april-2010
AOR Received.
28-june-2010
Interview........
0_0
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Ahhhhh
muzmil said:
hi, what did u sent them to prove your marriage being genuine ?
Main ney phone calls by gmail cell phone records mails and all other proofs and pictures after marriage together yeh sabb kafi kuch behja thaaa jo kuch possible tha behj diyaaa jo proofs thay & medical November 2009 main karaya tha jo k ab valid nahi hay soo ab dekhta hun k only remedial request ati hay ya PPR bhi ay jata hay saath saath :p

S

sahibzada_2010

sawera said:
My second Birthday whtout my Hubby :( :( :( Hope he'll b here in Canada before our Anniversary ;)Inshallaha
InshAllah sister he will be with you on your anniversary. Just pray to Allah and think positive. Allah is ghafor and rahim. Its also my first Eid UL Adha without my wife and I pray to myself and all of you that our spouses InshAllah will be with us next Eid.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Brother, I believe you are on wrong page!

I think, I have seen your one post about Imran khan (apologies in advance if it was not you): you said, if Imran khan will win the election you will go back to Pakistan. MashaAllah, you are following the great leader but do you know what exactly he did?

He "complained" about injustice and corrupt politicians by starting PTI and by his speeches/media appearances; because of his initiatives, people of Pakistan started waking up. Do you think he should stop complaining about Pakistani system/corrupt politicians and system will be automatically corrected?

Dear, We need to complain about chcI timeline - this is our right and that's how we can get out of this frustrated situation!!!

Whud you do if timeline goes up to 36 months? keep waiting for it to go more up?

In 2007/2008, timeline used to be at 6 months, during same years it started going up and nobody complained and today we stand at 26 months!!!

Rule is simple: if you wana bring change raise your voice/do something!
Yapppy sabar ka phal metha ;D ;D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
This Scary thought reminded me of this joke especially fit for people who sponsor their spouses from Pakiatan.

A Pakistani man is dying and he called his son to his bed and said "son I want you to listen to me I want you to take my 45 calibre automatic pistol, so you will always remember me".

But son replied "dad I really don't like guns, how about you leaving me your Rolex watch".

You better listen to me , Now you got married to a Canadian woman and in few years you will be going to your wife home in Canada and may be you find you wife with another man. What you gonna do then?
Point to you watch and say, " HAY BUDDY YOUR TIMES UP"?
hehehe :mad: :mad: :mad: how com ur id changed to impulsive have u found out ur password.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
U should've bought the winter jacket the day she landed in TO, I'm surprised Abhi tak nahi lee!! :D
Yaar time in TO was not enough to even cover much :( It was over so quick. We had 5 and half days to spend, so we coverd Niagara Falls, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal, and we drove to Ottawa and Montreal from Niagara Falls so yea the schedule was pretty tight....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saif111 said:
Main ney phone calls by gmail cell phone records mails and all other proofs and pictures after marriage together yeh sabb kafi kuch behja thaaa jo kuch possible tha behj diyaaa jo proofs thay & medical November 2009 main karaya tha jo k ab valid nahi hay soo ab dekhta hun k only remedial request ati hay ya PPR bhi ay jata hay saath saath :p
Seems like your process is towards the end InshAllah, you will hear the good news soon....

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
InshAllah sister he will be with you on your anniversary. Just pray to Allah and think positive. Allah is ghafor and rahim. Its also my first Eid UL Adha without my wife and I pray to myself and all of you that our spouses InshAllah will be with us next Eid.
Ameen