Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
saggit19 said:
helo everyone

how many people can actually see their address disappeared this week?? could u plz come forward and share??

i am aware that the address disappearance might not even mean anything, but that is the only thing I can see changed on our case..so wanted to inquire.

??? ??? ???

thank you everyone!!
Hi Sister,

Good news is on its way InshaAllah for both of you :)

In my opinion they are updating your file and soon your hubby will get the Re-med + PPR InshaAllah :)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
helo everyone

how many people can actually see their address disappeared this week?? could u plz come forward and share??

i am aware that the address disappearance might not even mean anything, but that is the only thing I can see changed on our case..so wanted to inquire.

??? ??? ???d

thank you everyone!!
That's a good news inshallah PPR is on its way!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Danny4450 said:
Hi Sister,

Good news is on its way InshaAllah for both of you :)

In my opinion they are updating your file and soon your hubby will get the Re-med + PPR InshaAllah :)
You know, this address disappearance has not really been noticed in the New Delhi thread, but if this works out to be true, then I would be really grateful to the Pakistani thread :) Its these lil hopes that keep us going in life :)

saif111

Apr 20, 2011
IBD
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-april-2010
AOR Received.
28-june-2010
Interview........
0_0
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Ahhhhh
HI to all

i applied to CPC-M on 5th aprail 2010

Got AOR on in july i think

CIC-I start poroceesing on my case on 28th june 2010

in may 2011 i got a objection latter that my marriage is not genuine

on 3rd of aug 2011 i got al latter from CHC-i asking for IMM forms and RPCC

And today i got a call from chc and she is asking k is ur madical done or not and last time kab howa tha ...

So main kaya expect karun ab 0_0 hahhahah

And yea main ney kabhi post nahi kiya kuch but last 15 months say is form ko parh raha hun hahahah :D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
Sorry everyone I have been really busy lately and I wasn't able post on the forum in the last week or so.

My appologies for not responding to your queries and comments. I tried to respond to all your queries through PM and I am sorry if I missed someone. I am sure Wes bhai and all other senior members are doing Khidmat-e-Khalq and helping out as usual. Thanks to all those who asked about my health through PM and to those who know me and wished me well.

The reason I have been very busy lately is due to shopping and packing along with finishing projects at work as my vacation starts next week. I am planning to fly out to Pakistan tomorrow InshaAllah. My wife doesn't know that I am coming to Pakistan and its supposed to be a surprise for her. Its our first anniv next week + Eid, so I thought whats better than making it a surprise for her :D

InshaAllah I will be back on the forum after 2 weeks. Please remember me in your prayers :)

Welcome back bro, I was getting worried for a moment ;)

Great surprise man she will love it! I know because I have experienced it in April...Have a safe trip and enjoy every moment of it while you are there. InshALlah we will chat when you get back...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shamsia said:
You know, this address disappearance has not really been noticed in the New Delhi thread, but if this works out to be true, then I would be really grateful to the Pakistani thread :) Its these lil hopes that keep us going in life :)
InshaAllah soon you will get the good news as well. Your timeline is indicating that your PPR is going to come soon :)

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khilafah5 said:
brother I said (IF) imran khan wins: he is standing up to people who are doing something wrong but in my opinion its are fault not CIC

if it goes to 36 months then be it

to complain to a person (steven harper) who says that ISLAMISM is the greatest threat to canada he is happy that the timeline is increasing so he has to see less pakistani muslims come into canada or to him we ae just a threat

in canada we are the minority no one listens to minority and in pakistan people are the majority just a few corrupt politicians

170 million strong and here 300000

are timeline isnt increasing because they want its are behaviour and are ACTS OF OTHER MUSLIMS

I agree with u that raising are voices will bring change BUT if it was CIC fault I would raise my voice no question about it BUT its not

why we have the longest timeline and BACK LOG:

1) because we are muslims and acts of others have put us in this situation which results in lengthy backround checks
2) Scams ( i know people who have brought there siblings kids as there own) (i know a women and people who get money and do perform illegal weddings to bring people illegally here
3) when CHC specifies NO NIKAH ONLY cases but we still go ahead and do them

THEN PEOPLE LIKE US GET STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WHO HAVE DONE EVERYTHING RIGHT

1) because we are muslims and acts of others have put us in this situation which results in lengthy backround checks

***I heard the Harper, whatever he said and it's available on YouTube as-well but I still disagree with your statement: chcI lengthy timeline is because we are "Muslims". I don't think so that's the case.
Dost, It could be work overload/huge back log at chcI; it could be staffing issue at chcI; it could be visa quota issue at chcI; I know "Muslims" from India who got the visas in less than six months.

2) Scams ( i know people who have brought there siblings kids as there own) (i know a women and people who get money and do perform illegal weddings to bring people illegally here
*** Indian Scams are present in much much greater number as compare to VERY few Pakistani Scams but still no impact on timeline for Indians/Indian "Muslims".

3) when CHC specifies NO NIKAH ONLY cases but we still go ahead and do them
***Where it is specified? Nothing is mentioned about NIKAH ONLY in their guidelines. People could have situations for Nikah only cases and not everybody knows about this forum.
Why they have lengthy timelines for ruksati cases? Dost, there are no hard and fast rules at chcI, we have seen variations in their application processing style and the way they act and its only because no audit ever happened at chcI (maybe in past some activity happened but I am not aware of it).

H

humpakwatan

saif111 said:
HI to all

And today i got a call from chc and she is asking k is ur madical done or not and last time kab howa tha ...

And yea main ney kabhi post nahi kiya kuch but last 15 months say is form ko parh raha hun hahahah :D
Is your medical still valid? Have you done a remedical ? If its valid they might send you a ReMED +PRR otherwise it will be a PPR in sha Allah

Is it a wife case btw?

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
saif111 said:
HI to all

hi, what did u sent them to prove your marriage being genuine ?

H

humpakwatan

immii said:
hiiiiii every body

my file transfer to CHC in November 2010 but still get no response from them is their any body who has same time line and got reply??????in the form off IMM and PCC
:mad:

Hi Immi....I think they are still working on Oct files at the moment.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wes786 said:
Welcome back bro, I was getting worried for a moment ;)

Great surprise man she will love it! I know because I have experienced it in April...Have a safe trip and enjoy every moment of it while you are there. InshALlah we will chat when you get back...
Thanks brother ... Hows bhabhi doing ?? Is she getting used to the cold weather here ?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
shamsia said:
aww shamsia inshAllah u wil hear good news ..ur case will definitely go faster than ours inshAllah

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
aww shamsia inshAllah u wil hear good news ..ur case will definitely go faster than ours inshAllah
sis where's my chum saggit16 vanished.....i called him last week...he sounded broken & spiritless to me :(.....he said he'd call me back.....but no call from him....