+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
80% agree ...... 20% well ........... I do not agree with the part of girl being education in islam onely............... well i might be wrong at this point ... but every one is different .... i think she has as much right to be educated as much I have ..... though i agree that manz job is to support his wife ................... but its her own house her husband her kids her life .......... if she wants to do something for his own life nothing bad with it........... about her earning less or not earning is not the point ..... Every one is living a life in whole world .... thing is how u make both or I with her can make difference .............. to me is if she works she knws more she learns more she is independent more .... she is not slave .... she will have more right as she will know she has more rights ........... abt her earnings ... well if she is sitting home and watching ........TV daramaz for whole days .......... its better that she earns 2000 a month and may be half or some amount of it she give it out to those who are dieing .......... but still its just a difference of thinking ......... may be ur thinking is 100% to some one ... not me dude ........

but i must say u have really good thinking ............****
Chill
Great points Qamalik!

I think we don't need to go too far, one example exist in form of our own beloved Prophet Mohammad's [PBUH] wife - who was in business.
Hazrat khadija(SA), who took over the family business and expanded it - She was an outstanding female liberating figure in Islamic history!

In my opinion, if your women would like to go out for job (by staying in limits told by Islam) then don't stop her but if she would like to stay at home then don't force her to go out for job.

Only Allah knows the best!

S

sahibzada_2010

wes786 said:
Sister nahi, he is a brother :)
Thank you Wes for correcting me. Its hard to know that who is sister and who is brother. So many siblings on this forum ;D.

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, everyone,

more den 4 months after re-medical.
so a new update from my e-case status is disappearing my address ?
it means dey r working on my file ?
sud i think abt my PPR issue soon?

wat does it means about address appearing n disappearing on e-cas while u r waiting for ur PPR?

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

I recevied a letter from Islamabad and they are asking to proof that I am staying in Canada .Please tell me what kind of proof I can show besides Job letter,bank statement and Phone bills.I already sumitted everything but they are asking again.

Is there anybody who received same kind of letter ?

T

tweety44

i recieved medical & ppr on 4 october.
Today my address is disappeared from ecas.. hopefully yeh good sign hai. ???

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
kachrakhana said:
Hi ,

I recevied a letter from Islamabad and they are asking to proof that I am staying in Canada .Please tell me what kind of proof I can show besides Job letter,bank statement and Phone bills.I already sumitted everything but they are asking again.

Is there anybody who received same kind of letter ?
You can send a photocopy of your passport pages showing all entry and exit stamps- that will prove that you're back in Canada. Also, job letter would be the best proof...If you live in a rented place maybe your rent agreement, and if not then other utility bills...

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
tweety44 said:
i recieved medical & ppr on 4 october.
Today my address is disappeared from ecas.. hopefully yeh good sign hai. ???

InshAllah! I think they've received your medical results- Hence, your file has been opened on the next bf'd, and the address disappearance. I think you should get your passport back with visa right after eid, as by then they would've analysed your medical results too. Good luck :)

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
You can send a photocopy of your passport pages showing all entry and exit stamps- that will prove that you're back in Canada. Also, job letter would be the best proof...If you live in a rented place maybe your rent agreement, and if not then other utility bills...
Thanks Ayesha for yr response.I have all these stuff and will send everything in a day or 2.But it will take more time :(

B

bestplace4u

Where did Nasir go from mail room of CHC? My docs were received by some DANISH :eek:

how_much_longer

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alhamdullilah my wife recieved the passport with visa today! This forum is an excellent source of support, information, and guidance. You all are doing a great job in keeping this place informative and fun at the same time.

May everyone's cases come to completion soon. Inshallah.

B

bestplace4u

I think Nasir also emigrated to canada, after marrying canadian citizen 8)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how_much_longer said:
Wes786, One2ka4, danny4450 sent you an PM. Please check...thanks
Hey brother congratulations, can u tell when did u get the PPR? An when was the passport sent?

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asalamulikum......congrats a lot....and apki wife ka bhee ppr 15 oct ko he aya tha na????aur on ecase add in decishn made ho gaya kya???aur visa kis date ko issue hwa tha????

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
kachrakhana said:
Thanks Ayesha for yr response.I have all these stuff and will send everything in a day or 2.But it will take more time :(

Haan it'll take a little more time- but then again, one cant say anything for CIC as they're capable of sending you a PPR request letter too (like they send re-meds and objection letters together lol) so i suggest just send everything you have within this week