+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
Shak-Ams said:
i just confirmed my mailing address....n asked how much time it'll take to send my passport back...they said " i m not sure about this" dats it!!
which courier service are you using for this process ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Quiet Storm said:
Do you think cousin marriage matters during spousal immigration?
It doesn't matter as there are thousands of cases that were first cousins. They are well aware of the culture, but you have to provide proof that you are actually in a relationship. If you can do that then there is no problem...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Green Green said:
fed ex also recomended
DOn't use fedex, it slow and you have to go drop it off send the prepaid envelope and pick it up at their branch once it arrives, they won't deliver at your house. Where as TCS will deliver at your doorsteps and charge you on delivery you don't have to worry about any prepaid envelope or anything...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
oh greatTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT , I M ALL SET N READY ............... N WE SHLD ASK SAWERA TO JOIN US ..............COS SHE IS ONE OF our typeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........
sawera ,............... come join ussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hum saat saat hain,,,,,humai sarai dengue virus kha illaj karna pare ga jo kai pakistan sai hota hota canada (toronto) mai phel choka hai woh asa virus hai jo kal aur parsoo nazar aya tha aur aaj samne akai nahe dai raha :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

just wanna c smile on ur face sis:D:

SHADII KI FIRST NIGHT :p
DULHA : hamesha Ibadat Kerna
Tv dramay na dekhna
gareebo ko khana dena
sabse pyaar se bolna
... bado ki izzat krna..
dulhan pareshaan hokar bahar aake boli
sab andar aajao..
baba jee ka bayan chal raha hai..!!

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
wes786 said:
DOn't use fedex, it slow and you have to go drop it off send the prepaid envelope and pick it up at their branch once it arrives, they won't deliver at your house. Where as TCS will deliver at your doorsteps and charge you on delivery you don't have to worry about any prepaid envelope or anything...
wes786 brother how are you

you are so much experience

i thinks you should charge for you consultancy

i suggest you should cash this experience

you are 100% right fed ex is so much slow

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Behin G. I recommend auto bettery from CAA. I bought from wal-mart lasts only one season and thats it then went back to them they replace it and thats it last another season. I had membership with CAA so called them for boost & bettery test and the results shows how weak that bettery was (just 3 month old) Paid $125 plus tax's to CAA for new 3 yr warranty and free boost, if battery go downs 3 time they will replace it. Its been more than 2 yrs now and regardless how hot and how cold the weather is car just start fine and I can see the difference when I turn on the lights at night. I play movies, pluged in laptop at same time almost everything is on but not a problem any more (lol my car is my little outing room)
Price will depend on the battery size you buy. Call CAA for battery OR else buy AC delco if you want to be peace of mind.
yah i will going to look for this one ,,,,basicly i wanna big battery but i dnt think tht will fit,,,,so if the battery is big or small do it matters for -40 weather,,,,,,,,,,,bhai g outing room mai begum ko long drive pai tu lai jate hain na :p

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
I faxed them my wife's new updated address.

It is not changed on the file. How long does it take for the update/change on their side.

Thanks