is this a mistake?

JULY-2010(W)----AOR JULY17-----RE MEDICAL + PPR SEP 3 -----VISA SEP 6

sawera said:
JAN TO DEC AOR 2010

J_T(H)-----AOR JULY----RE-PCC+REMEDICAL JULY-----PPR SOON

JEWEL1985(W)------PROCESSING ISB JULY14

AMUHAMMAD-------AOR JULY 27

HUMTUM143----AOR JULY28

ZABI(W)-----FILE TRANSFERED JULY21----REPCC JUNE1---RE MEDICAL JUNE28----PPR SEP24---- VISA OCT4 :p

FTPR----AOR JULY 13

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
nahi nahi mera nahi hai Ainy Baba ka hai, main tou isko sirf follow kar raha hoon, like Ayesha and Anso :D
I have a gut feeling kay aap sahi follow nahi kar rahay :(. I never heard from Ainy the right way of doing totka.

ho sakta hay kay Ainy baba kisi puranay kubristaan kee sab say purani kabar par beth kar, lap top mein internet stick laga kar phir iss fourm par message karti hoon;

I would say Ainy baba say aik dafa puch lo kay sahi totka kia hay aur phir aap sab (jo jo loog totka farma rahay hain) puchnay kay baad karo.... ;D

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
♥♥♥ Ways to love your husband ♥♥♥

♥ When you are mad at him, don’t say “YOU make me furious”, rather, “This action makes me upset”. Direct your anger to the action and circumstance rather than at him.

♥ Remember that your husband has feelings, so take them into consideration.

♥ Let him chill with his friends without guilt, especially if they’re good guys. Encourage him to go out, so he doesn’t feel “cooped up” at home.

♥ If your husband is annoyed over a little thing you do (and you can control it), then stop doing it. Really.

♥ Learn how to tell him what you expect without him having to guess all the time. Learn to communicate your feelings.

♥ Don’t get mad over small things. It’s not worth it.

♥ Make jokes. If you’re not naturally funny, go on the internet and read some jokes, and then tell them to him.

♥ Tell him you’re the best wife ever and compliment yourself on certain things you know you’re good at.

♥ Learn to make his favorite dish.

♥ Don’t ever, EVER talk bad about him with friends or family unnecessarily. If they end up agreeing with you, you will see that it hits you back in the face because you get more depressed that you have a bad husband–and other people also think you have a bad husband.

H

humpakwatan

mj1998 said:
is this a mistake?

No its not an error... the process started at 2010 and ended in sep 2011.... for more detailed timelines see the spreadsheet link in my signatures.

H

humpakwatan

Ranjah said:
♥♥♥ Ways to love your husband ♥♥♥

♥ When you are mad at him, don't say “YOU make me furious”, rather, “This action makes me upset”. Direct your anger to the action and circumstance rather than at him.

♥ Remember that your husband has feelings, so take them into consideration.

♥ Let him chill with his friends without guilt, especially if they're good guys. Encourage him to go out, so he doesn't feel “cooped up” at home.

♥ If your husband is annoyed over a little thing you do (and you can control it), then stop doing it. Really.

♥ Learn how to tell him what you expect without him having to guess all the time. Learn to communicate your feelings.

♥ Don't get mad over small things. It's not worth it.

♥ Make jokes. If you're not naturally funny, go on the internet and read some jokes, and then tell them to him.

♥ Tell him you're the best wife ever and compliment yourself on certain things you know you're good at.

♥ Learn to make his favorite dish.

♥ Don't ever, EVER talk bad about him with friends or family unnecessarily. If they end up agreeing with you, you will see that it hits you back in the face because you get more depressed that you have a bad husband–and other people also think you have a bad husband.

Good read Ranjha!

And +1 for the Aik bar reminder!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mj1998 said:
is this a mistake?

VERY NICE THXS 4 POINTING MY MISTAKE +1 FOR U.

ITS SUPPOSE TO BE
JULY-2010(W)----AOR JULY17-----RE MEDICAl+PPR AUG -----VISA OCT6 :p

Vick h

Feb 21, 2011
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlhamdulAllah .... got my passport back with visa yesterday @ 7:15 PM from TCS guy .... totally unexpected!!!! .. well here is my complete timeline...

Application Filed : 20th Feb 2010

AOR Received : 17th April 2010 .... n then Lambi khamooshi for a year

Re PCC&IMM forms request: 18th April 2011

Re PCC&IMM forms with additional proofs sent : 26th April 2011

Re-Med Request : 13th May 2011

Re-Med Done : 24th May 2011 from IOM Karachi

( Address disappeared from E-CAS 27th Aug and re-appeared on 30th Sept if i rem correctly)

Passport request: 6th Oct 2011

Passport Sent : 7th Oct 2011

Ecas Status Changed from In Process to Decision Made : 18th Oct 2011

Passport received with visa: 22nd Oct 2011

Total time : 1 year 8 months and 2 days since Application submission

Allah ka bht bht Shuker hai ......

God Bless you all, I'll remember all of u in my Prayers inshaallah. I really hope those who are waiting for their re-meds/PCC/PRR/Visa will soon get it and reunite with their spouses as soon as possible ... Ameen

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vick h said:
AlhamdulAllah .... got my passport back with visa yesterday @ 7:15 PM from TCS guy .... totally unexpected!!!! .. well here is my complete timeline...

( Address disappeared from E-CAS 27th Aug and re-appeared on 30th Sept if i rem correctly)

God Bless you all, I'll remember all of u in my Prayers inshaallah. I really hope those who are waiting for their re-meds/PCC/PRR/Visa will soon get it and reunite with their spouses as soon as possible ... Ameen
CONGRAT'S BROTHER

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vick h said:

Many congratulations and happy togetherness :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Congratulations yaar! Long wait is finally over! Have a great life ahead

Vick h said:

Warda

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Remedical :- 5 june 2012
Hmmm Currently they are working on AUG/SEP/OCT.and next Quarterly updated month are Nov/Dec/Jan OR Oct / Nov / DEc ?

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
I have a gut feeling kay aap sahi follow nahi kar rahay :(. I never heard from Ainy the right way of doing totka.

ho sakta hay kay Ainy baba kisi puranay kubristaan kee sab say purani kabar par beth kar, lap top mein internet stick laga kar phir iss fourm par message karti hoon;

I would say Ainy baba say aik dafa puch lo kay sahi totka kia hay aur phir aap sab (jo jo loog totka farma rahay hain) puchnay kay baad karo.... ;D
:eek:

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:

:eek: OHHHHHHHHHHHHH KUBRISTAAN.....