+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UOC said:
With the last CAIPS notes ordered, I noticed there was no activity on the BFD and it was moved to another month without doing any progress. Is any one else experience the same things. Senior members, please advise, why are they doing this?
Yep I noticed it too on my wife's CAIPS. I think when they open the file to review it on the bring forward date and if the file is still in background checks or if they havn't received the documents they requested earlier they put another BFD on the file without any other activity. Thats what I figured from it..

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
thx ... but the thing is should I and my witnesses have to sign again ......
bestplace4u said:
Ask your husband to contact Afg consulate in Quetta with the current marriage certificate, they will issue u something as required by CHC, If it is asked by CHC then you will have to follow and provide the required docs.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
I am not exactly sure how to get that done, as best bhai suggested; contact the afghan consulate for more details and at the same time, ask some of the members from this website(such as sunshine girl and a few others) what they did to get an idea.

Ella Habibi said:
hey i really need HELPPPPP WEIS BROOOO ........

Yesterday my husband received a letter from Islamabad ....
in the letter it was written ... they need in order to continue the processing of the application the following documents ...
-a copy of hes tazkira along its english translation
- Please provide original marriage certificate issued by afghan consulate in Quetta ...( they have send us back the original PAkistani mariiage certificate )
-Complette and clear copy of my passport

-post wedding pics with lebel on it ......
thats what they need from him they have sent us in the same letter another letter saying they need info from my side to ...

they want me to proove that i am a Canadian citizen since i went to see my hubby for 6 months ...... so now they want me to send them my NOA from last 2 years ... n banck statement and proof of resident ...

anyways the info on my side are easy to provide the thing we dont know how to do it its the nikha namma ... should we re do a new one by the afghan consulate and if so what should i do since i am here and i have to sign it ...... they gaved us 45 days to re send all the pappers

PLZZZ I NEED HELLP :S

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
thx iwill let my husband know .. he should call them ....

B

bestplace4u

Ella Habibi said:
thx ... but the thing is should I and my witnesses have to sign again ......
as per my knowledge it will be attested by your consulate or they will issue u their own version, no need for signature.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
WAITNG for remedical n ppr list
( augest n earlier 2010 cases )

Saggit19.........................AOR( MARCH 2010){H}
Bestplace4u..................... AOR(June 2010) {H}
DodgeCharger{W}................AOR (July 17) ........ repcc and imm forms (June 2011) +( remedical + ppr)
LONLY WIDOUT HUBBY.......aor( aug 23).......{W}
fazaidi.............................aor(aug 23).....{W}(CALL FRM embassy , remedical to come soon )
tweety44 {W}........................aor( aug 24)......REMEDICAL + PPR ( 4 TH OCT) [/color]
andeera1........................aor (aug 26)........{H}ecas changed ( 5th oct2011 we started processing ur case )
Ella Habibi......................aor (aug 19).......{H}request for further proofs (19th oct)
Still_Not_Getting_Any.......aor ( aug )........
hkbangash......................AOR (AUG 20)...........request for REMEDICAL
deafpaper {H}......................AOR (AUG 21)......REMEDICAL (8 TH AUG).............PPR( 4 OCT )
Shak-Ams {W}................................aor (16th aug )..................remedical (30th augest).........PPR (4 TH OCT)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wes786 said:
I am not exactly sure how to get that done, as best bhai suggested; contact the afghan consulate for more details and at the same time, ask some of the members from this website(such as sunshine girl and a few others) what they did to get an idea.
wes bhai look at d list for augest ...............
now wat do u thnk ???
ll i be gettng somethngggggggggggg

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Is there anyone who sent nikkah nama in English only (without sending URDU version) and got their application approved? Is it mandatory to send URDU Nikkah nama?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
wes bhai look at d list for augest ...............
now wat do u thnk ???
ll i be gettng somethngggggggggggg
You said you were going to request CAIPS; did you do that? If not then request them! Its been 14 months and there is absolutely no movement, something doesn't look right, order CAIPS and lets hope you hear something very soon InshAllah. Did you guys send an email inquiry lately? What was their response?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wes786 said:
You said you were going to request CAIPS; did you do that? If not then request them! Its been 14 months and there is absolutely no movement, something doesn't look right, order CAIPS and lets hope you hear something very soon InshAllah. Did you guys send an email inquiry lately? What was their response?
yeah last mail i got frm emabssy ws 8th oct same initial reviewww thnggggggggggg

no didt order yet , waitng october to end , phur karoo geeeeeeeeeee

check pm

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
I have a question if anyone can help...In visit visa appliation they ask the client ID what does it mean... do I have to write the Client ID assigned by mississauga office or Islamabad..

Pls reply urgent

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
letter was dated 13 october ...received on the 19 october :S
lonly widout hubby said:
WAITNG for remedical n ppr list
( augest n earlier 2010 cases )

Saggit19.........................AOR( MARCH 2010){H}
Bestplace4u..................... AOR(June 2010) {H}
DodgeCharger{W}................AOR (July 17) ........ repcc and imm forms (June 2011) +( remedical + ppr)
LONLY WIDOUT HUBBY.......aor( aug 23).......{W}
fazaidi.............................aor(aug 23).....{W}(CALL FRM embassy , remedical to come soon )
tweety44 {W}........................aor( aug 24)......REMEDICAL + PPR ( 4 TH OCT) [/color]
andeera1........................aor (aug 26)........{H}ecas changed ( 5th oct2011 we started processing ur case )
Ella Habibi......................aor (aug 19).......{H}request for further proofs
Still_Not_Getting_Any.......aor ( aug )........
hkbangash......................AOR (AUG 20)...........request for REMEDICAL
deafpaper {H}......................AOR (AUG 21)......REMEDICAL (8 TH AUG).............PPR( 4 OCT )
Shak-Ams {W}................................aor (16th aug )..................remedical (30th augest).........PPR (4 TH OCT)

B

bestplace4u

Shanzay said:
I have a question if anyone can help...In visit visa appliation they ask the client ID what does it mean... do I have to write the Client ID assigned by mississauga office or Islamabad..

Pls reply urgent
if u r applying for TRV no need to mention client id.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrOctober said:
I have been a silent reader of this forum for a while, and must mention that this forum is a bright light for all those have to bear anguish of long waiting times to reunite with their spouse. People like Wes786 deserve a very honorable mention for their insightful guidance to other readers.

Now I just wanted to share a good news: Finally, my wife got her ppr yesterday. The AOR was Sept. 2010, and re-med was was done on Aug. 30, along with re-submission of pcc and other immi forms. The overall process took about 15 months.

One thing I would like to mention is that I was checking my online status about 3 or 4 times a day and my address didn't disappear in about last 4 weeks.
Congratulations buddy. They might have made desicion 4 weeks back on your case to issue PPR but to be realistic with policy and to be fair with other applicants they thought lets 15 months be completed and not touch the file/ecase address for 4 weeks due period. Lol.

Bohut bohut mubarak ho. :)