nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
wes786 said:
There are many theories on this simple question...

Here read this whole thread and you might get an idea after reading 12 pages...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/address-disappearing-august-2011-t81304.0.html
wes bahi do we really have to read all 12 pages ??
i rather just believe its meens something good
then get something bad out of it...........

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
amirkijaan said:
wes bahi do we really have to read all 12 pages ??
i rather just believe its meens something good
then get something bad out of it...........
Best thing to do is just ignore it and think its just a glitch or a system upgrade and if you receive a request letter or some update after it, you can think of it as a bonus!

I have been on this site for about 2 years and still havn't figured out becuase there is abosolutely no trend so I don't want to make any assumptions :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakivette said:
here is what I wrote to MP today, I have bugged them 97 times (office visits/emails/phone calls etc) in last 7 months and they were tired of me

Hello

My wife received the passport and Visa today and I just want to thank you for all your effort on this matter. Total processing time was 18 months, I hope in future the Conservative Govt will review the immigration policy for Pakistan and give priority to family class so that families don't have to suffer. Prime Minister need to straighten out the policies to unite Canadian families specially from Pakistan, and use less resources in building Jails.

and her response is as follows... (same standard response)

Hello

Our office is happy to hear about your wonderful news. Congratulations.

We have passed along your comments concerning the processing times to Prime Minister and Minister Kenney.

In the future, please do not hesitate in contacting our office with any federal government issues that you may have.

Best Regards,

LOL about the jails ................. Thank you and please continue to do so, this is probably the best time to take out your frustration ....... I have a plan to write all kind of nasty mails once I am done with CHC-ISB

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
wes786 said:
If you are saying its a translation, then where is the original? Translation of what?

I am telling you its not a translation its a NIKAH NAMA in ENGLISH. People now have choice to either get it in URDU or English. People who only choose to get it in English don't receive one in URDU. If it was a translation then they would've received the original URDU one along with its translation in English. Since now there is an option to receive an URDU or ENGLISH or BOTH; I chose both and received both, while others made a mistake and only chose ENGLISH so now they have to find the maulana sahib and get the URDU one done? Thats not right, what if he moved to another city or country or just doesn't exist? ???

My wife's original birth certificate was in English I didn't send them a URDU translation for it and they never asked for an URDU birth certificate? Why should they?
Birth certificate english may hi banta hai pakistan may, but nikkah nama original urdu may hi hota hai, english wala translated consider hota hai, if u see in english nikkah nama, signature ki jaga (sd) likha hota hai means "signature done". In pakistan urdu nikkah nama consider as original one and it should be made while nikkah english one is a second option if you want, but when people ask dor english one while wedding to kuch maulana apni jaan chotanay ke liye sirf wohi dete hain. I know because embassy told me the whole law abt it when they sent me the letter about it.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ch33rez said:
Birth certificate english may hi banta hai pakistan may, but nikkah nama original urdu may hi hota hai, english wala translated consider hota hai, if u see in english nikkah nama, signature ki jaga (sd) likha hota hai means "signature done". In pakistan urdu nikkah nama consider as original one and it should be made while nikkah english one is a second option if you want, but when people ask dor english one while wedding to kuch maulana apni jaan chotanay ke liye sirf wohi dete hain. I know because embassy told me the whole law abt it when they sent me the letter about it.
I signed 4 Nikah Namas during my Nikah, two English and two URDU both english ones were hand written just like the URDU ones! I got an English and an URDU one both originals and my wife got an english and an URDU one both originals with both of our and maulana's and gawahs sigratures on all of them. They are all the same except the language one is in URDU and one is in English. Anyways, I don't want to debate on this, but how can any one get an URDU one after the nikah if they havn't signed one thats the big question!?

P.S. My Birth certificate is in URDU just so you know :) They were hospitals who issued URDU birth certificates back in the 80s...

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
depression said:
hello hkbangash......
i have got the same prob as u mentioned i only submitted english original nikkah nama and dont have any urdu one so so i have to make it again or what? what ur doing are u making it in urdu in old dates please help me also im march 2011 aor they may also ASk this same thing in coming moths , so i better make it if it is tht much imp to make .
please also comment mt dear senior fellows. thanks .
You can apply for the NADRA nikah nama it shows both English and Urdu it might be accepted....and issued by the government authority.

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
wes786 said:
I signed 4 Nikah Namas during my Nikah, two English and two URDU both english ones were hand written just like the URDU ones! I got an English and an URDU one both originals and my wife got an english and an URDU one both originals with both of our and maulana's and gawahs sigratures on all of them. They are all the same except the language one is in URDU and one is in English. Anyways, I don't want to debate on this, but how can any one get an URDU one after the nikah if they havn't signed one?

P.S. My Birth certificate is in URDU just so you know :) They were hospitals who issued URDU birth certificates back in the 80s...

Bro woh canada nahee hai jo nahee ho sakta, paisa phek tamasha dekh, and i have the letter from embassy in which they quote the pakistani law referencing any act of 1968 thats why i m too sure.

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
wes786 said:
If you are saying its a translation, then where is the original? Translation of what?

I am telling you its not a translation its a NIKAH NAMA in ENGLISH. People now have choice to either get it in URDU or English. People who only choose to get it in English don't receive one in URDU. If it was a translation then they would've received the original URDU one along with its translation in English. Since now there is an option to receive an URDU or ENGLISH or BOTH; I chose both and received both, while others made a mistake and only chose ENGLISH so now they have to find the maulana sahib and get the URDU one done? Thats not right, what if he moved to another city or country or just doesn't exist? ???

My wife's original birth certificate was in English I didn't send them a URDU translation for it and they never asked for an URDU birth certificate? Why should they?

there is no original english and copy of urdu nikkah nama. there is an option at the mosque where molvi saab has both the forms they bring it and fill it in english(he lets anyone from the family fill it ) and urdu ( he fills himself) and get both signed from bride groom wakil etc.

so these are both the original nikkah namas after registration can be used anywhere in the world.

pkay sometimes molvi saab doesnt have english copy so he fills urdu one and tells u to get a translation with attestaion from notry public etc. IN PAKISTAN THERE CAN NEVER EVER BE ANY MOLVI SAAB BRINGING ONLY ENGLISH COPY AND TELLING U ITS ORIGINAL AND GET A URDU TRANSSLATION. NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE I HEARD THAT. I CAN BELIEVE A NIKKAH DONE ONLY ON ENGLISH FORM IN PAKISTAN. THEY HAVE AN OPTION OF BOTH ENGLISH AND URDU BOTH OR JUST URDU. THERE WILL BE NO PLACE WHERE MOLVI SAAB WILL SAY ILL PERFORM NIKKAH ON A ENGLISH COPY ONLY. SORRY THE EMBASSY WILL NEVER BUY THIS . PLZZZZZ CONTACT NIKKAH REGISTRAR.

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
MINE WAS EXACTLY THE SAME AS WES MENTIONED 4 COPIES 2 URDU 2 ENGLISH. ONE OF BOTH I HAVE , THE OTHER SET WITH HUBBY

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They dont care about any of our emails or frustrations. I called Kenney office and spoke to his secretary showing my concerns on lenghty processing time. His reply was that it was a nasty situation there and he told me that I should know better whats happening there. His tone was if he is speaking about Iraq or Afghanistan where the embassy is working on our cases under rockets attacks.

became-a-loner said:
LOL about the jails ................. Thank you and please continue to do so, this is probably the best time to take out your frustration ....... I have a plan to write all kind of nasty mails once I am done with CHC-ISB

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
sorry but i dont have faalto half day lol. and its not required by CHC, none of us provided, but u did the right things now chilax
When CHCI sent me marriage not genuine letter at that time they specifically asked me to send Marriage certificate issued by Nadra - I am not sure why they asked for it even though I did provide them the original Nikkahnama and English translated copy along with my initial application.

I think in situations, for example, where ruksati is not happened, they do ask Nadra one!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
They dont care about any of our emails or frustrations. I called Kenney office and spoke to his secretary showing my concerns on lenghty processing time. His reply was that it was a nasty situation there and he told me that I should know better whats happening there. His tone was if he is speaking about Iraq or Afghanistan where the embassy is working on our cases under rockets attacks.

Can you give me his secretary's number please

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
became-a-loner said:
Sweet lord, please have mercy on the secretary :p

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
became-a-loner said:
Dear became a loner,
My humble request is that not be rude while talking to Kenny's secretary as this can backfire and may result into opposite of which we plan or expect.