+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

Ranjah said:
hay na:
Bhasha Dam ground-breaking today!

bestplace4u brother: Ainy kee seat aap nay sambhal lee hay kia?

Allah khair karay aap ko tease karna mujee bhari na par jay :)
lol no u can tease me i have opened my doors for all, aue seat is liye sambhali hai k visa jaldi miljaye.
as recommended by Ayesha ;D

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
6 days to go until my hubby is here with me INSHALLAH...i cant sleeeppp....as days are passing by im missin him more n more .......

aeyjay

Oct 16, 2011
Hey guys,

too bad I discovered this forum a lil bit too late.. And it took me about a week to catch up with all that is going on.. anyways, so just to share my timeline

AOR Jan 2010
Rukhsati Objection Nov 2010
Re-med and some forms Dec 2010
Request for further evidence Apr 2010
PPR Request 6th Oct

Mine is a unique case as my wife (who is my sponsor) doesnt reside in Canada. So we had to show that she has intentions of moving back to canada once my PR was issue. While my PR was getting processed, I got admission into SFU for a graduate program and I applied for the student visa, which I was granted.. I went to vancouver in Sep 2010, and my rukhsati was planned in Dec 2010 in Pakistan. After the rukhsati, my wife joined me in Canada. The second request was to prove to them that my wife was actually back in Canada (boarding passes, passport stamps, etc). I got back to pakistan with my wife as my student visa expired in August 2011.

I just got a call from TCS that they have a delivery for me and they will charge me 315Rs and I will get it today. I am assuming it is my passport together with all the documents we submitted.

Since my med expires in dec, I have to be in canada before dec.. But I do not intend to move to canada right away as my wife (who is also my sponsor) has to be in pakistan. I am planning to move there in the summer of 2012.

Now I have a query.. Is it important my wife to accompany me when I enter canada right now? (one of the conditions on her sponsoring me was that she will resettle in canada once I get the PR), but since even I am not planning to stay beyond 2 months right now, it is absolutely necessary for her to accompany me during this short visit?

Maybe some one can help we with regards to the questions they ask you when you land as a spouse sponsored PR. Do they ask you questions about where is your sponsor, where does he/she lives, whats their address, etc?

Thanks guys

-AJ

fazaidi

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
5 November 2011
AOR Received.
23 August 2010
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
7 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Hopefully, not required! InshAllah
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon!
hi there,

i have a general qs:

when the request for IMM and Suppl. form comes, which forms are they exactly? will i have fill in all the permanent resident forms again or a select few?

also, someone told me that there is a new form which is part of the region specific form...something called the "RESIDENCY QUESTIONNAIRE"? will i have to fill that as well? it wasnt there when we applied last year (AOR Aug 23, 2010) has anyone been asked to fill this form in as well?

Thanks! :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Flight departures at 7:30 PK time now counting landing hours. Cannt even sleep in excitments even after having all day long busy day today. ::) Both sister & wife had over weight suitcases of 10 & 8 KG. Wife called in before departure and said all is good. Glad to hear that safarish did work and was accepted. ;D GEO PAKISTAN
Thats awesome bro, I know how you must be feeling! I know exactly how it feels :D

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
aeyjay said:
Hey guys,

too bad I discovered this forum a lil bit too late.. And it took me about a week to catch up with all that is going on.. anyways, so just to share my timeline

AOR Jan 2010
Rukhsati Objection Nov 2010
Re-med and some forms Dec 2010
Request for further evidence Apr 2010
PPR Request 6th Oct

Mine is a unique case as my wife (who is my sponsor) doesnt reside in Canada. So we had to show that she has intentions of moving back to canada once my PR was issue. While my PR was getting processed, I got admission into SFU for a graduate program and I applied for the student visa, which I was granted.. I went to vancouver in Sep 2010, and my rukhsati was planned in Dec 2010 in Pakistan. After the rukhsati, my wife joined me in Canada. The second request was to prove to them that my wife was actually back in Canada (boarding passes, passport stamps, etc). I got back to pakistan with my wife as my student visa expired in August 2011.

I just got a call from TCS that they have a delivery for me and they will charge me 315Rs and I will get it today. I am assuming it is my passport together with all the documents we submitted.

Since my med expires in dec, I have to be in canada before dec.. But I do not intend to move to canada right away as my wife (who is also my sponsor) has to be in pakistan. I am planning to move there in the summer of 2012.

Now I have a query.. Is it important my wife to accompany me when I enter canada right now? (one of the conditions on her sponsoring me was that she will resettle in canada once I get the PR), but since even I am not planning to stay beyond 2 months right now, it is absolutely necessary for her to accompany me during this short visit?

Maybe some one can help we with regards to the questions they ask you when you land as a spouse sponsored PR. Do they ask you questions about where is your sponsor, where does he/she lives, whats their address, etc?

Thanks guys

-AJ
Hello Bro! Glad to know about your visa and wellcome to the forum. Nice to know that you came here after you are done. You actually saved a lot of frustration to yourself :)

There is no condition in spousal visa that the spouse or sponsor has to accompany you for your first entry. You can definately leave without her and when they ask you about her during the immigration, at the port of entry, just say that you have to find a place to live and then she will follow you shortly. On the safer side, keep a copy of her travel reservation, lets say intended for 3-4 weeks after your date of arrival. Its not required, just to be on a safer side.

I believe they will not even ask you anything about her or even your future plans.

PLEASE DO NOT LIE TO THEM THAT SHE IS ALREADY IN CANADA, THEY WILL FIND IT OUT ONCE THEY DOUBT YOU. BE AS SIMPLE AND CLEAR AS POSSIBLE. DONT FABRICATE STORIES WHICH YOU CANT PROVE.

Thats it. Good Luck and Congratulations for your visa.

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Flight departures at 7:30 PK time now counting landing hours. Cannt even sleep in excitments even after having all day long busy day today. ::) Both sister & wife had over weight suitcases of 10 & 8 KG. Wife called in before departure and said all is good. Glad to hear that safarish did work and was accepted. ;D GEO PAKISTAN
Mashallah! May God keep you happy throughout your life. Stay blessed. I just imagined and it felt great :D

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
I just noticed an updated on ecase .. I am guessing my wife should be getting passport back soon ..she sent the passport on 6th Oct and CHC received it on 7th, what do you guys say?

We started processing your application on August 28, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
pakivette said:
I just noticed an updated on ecase .. I am guessing my wife should be getting passport back soon ..she sent the passport on 6th Oct and CHC received it on 7th, what do you guys say?

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Congrats Pakivette, your visa is on its way. Stay Blessed.

deafpaper

Oct 7, 2011
pakivette said:

i just notices the same update as yours on ecase

We started processing your application on August 21, 2010.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Hahahah you post is so cute :) Let us know how her arrival was (with the immigration etc) and ofcourse, whether you took flowers or not! ;D

So basically they let her bring excess luggage? waahhhh! But you're right, even my dad says ke spouse visa pe thora bohot extra lejaaney detey hain :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
CHC-ISB did not return my wife birth certificate but did return every thing else. Sent an email other day and this is the response received today. Now what further action should I take to get it back. I swear it was newly obtained certificate in english from the hospital and sent them the original copy.

Dear Client:

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that all original documents have been returned and we only have a photo copy of birth certificate of applicant and do not have any original document in our file.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Yeah I'd suggest the same as Ranjah :) Tell them to recheck and that the document is really important- and that you sent it seperately which is why it never returned....but agar 2-3 emails ke baad they continue saying the same thing (old habit) or dont respond (old habit again) then I suggest you should get another one made from the hospital...

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
bestplace4u said:
lol no u can tease me i have opened my doors for all, aue seat is liye sambhali hai k visa jaldi miljaye.
as recommended by Ayesha ;D

Hahaha good going ;) For a sec when I read your post I was almost about to reply saying 'Ainy, you already have good news ab kyun' and then I saw the post is from you lol

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
mfawad said:
6 days to go until my hubby is here with me INSHALLAH...i cant sleeeppp....as days are passing by im missin him more n more .......
Aww :)