+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, Hope everyone's doin fine...I've been really busy sortin my things out...so much to do and so little time...anyway i just wanted to ask a quick question.

What Questions can the immigration officer ask me at landing? I mean I've answered the usual questions before at immigration but are these goin to be any different from what they usually ask of tourists and students?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
does remEDICAL+ PPR comes throw TCS OR pak post ??? :eek: :eek:

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
alpha1980 said:
In week 4 days only u can expect that PPR will be at your door and those days are

Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Rest of days like Friday is half day of CHC so u cannot expect that they do something, Saturday , Sunday--- CHC closed
Monday ---- CHC start back to work and forward mail to TCS.
many people have received ppr on saturday.

also i m not sure if they r actually closed on saturday..our file was reviewed on a saturday as per caips and we also received an email from them on a saturday.

A

alpha1980

saggit19 said:

also i m not sure if they r actually closed on saturday..our file was reviewed on a saturday as per caips and we also received an email from them on a saturday.
Woooow thats nice , so i guess i can hope for PPR also tommorrow. Thanks for the clarify.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:

you are their secret admirer ............. confess it please

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
became-a-loner said:
you are their secret admirer ............. confess it please
i am currently in a phase where i ain't admiring anything in my life :'(

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
alpha1980 said:
Woooow thats nice , so i guess i can hope for PPR also tommorrow. Thanks for the clarify.
i just told u tht from my observation bro..but yes, do keep your hopes up ..and keep prayn..u never know when Allah will grant ur prayers.

thts how i go to bed every night..praying tht maybe tonight my hubby will call and wake me up to give me the good news of ppr :'(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
Hello everyone, Hope everyone's doin fine...I've been really busy sortin my things out...so much to do and so little time...anyway i just wanted to ask a quick question.

What Questions can the immigration officer ask me at landing? I mean I've answered the usual questions before at immigration but are these goin to be any different from what they usually ask of tourists and students?
Just general immigration/custom questions. They confirm the address so they can send the PR card to that address. Other than that the process is like everyone else may be 5 minutes unless the agents has doubts about something that they might ask to clearify...

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Just general immigration/custom questions. They confirm the address so they can send the PR card to that address. Other than that the process is like everyone else may be 5 minutes unless the agents has doubts about something that they might ask to clearify...
Thanks wes bud, hows your thing comin along?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:

People do receive PPRs on Saturdays, and normally those letters are sent on either Fridays or Thursdays and TCS works on Saturdays so they get delivered...

On their website it says that they are closed but I know some people have received email replies on saturdays as well, so may be they are not closed and working on saturdays ::)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
People who receive PPRs on Saturdays are normally sent on either Fridays or Thursdays.

On their website it says that they are closed but I know some people have received email relies on saturdays as well, so may be they are not closed and working on saturdays ::)
yes with chc we dont really know wat to believe

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010