+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all my brothers and sisters once again for the well wishes. I have got my ticket confirmed and will be in Canada by next week IA. My dream of starting my life with my wife has finally realised by the grace of Almighty Allah. I pray for the same for everyone here and for those too who are not a part of this forum.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
Thank you all my brothers and sisters once again for the well wishes. I have got my ticket confirmed and will be in Canada by next week IA. My dream of starting my life with my wife has finally realised by the grace of Almighty Allah. I pray for the same for everyone here and for those too who are not a part of this forum.
YAYYYY.....You and Mr. Khan could be in the same flight! ;D

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
sleeping on wednesday morning :eek: lucky that you don't have work I want to sleep in I am so tired :(
hehehehe wes bro just called to office got sick day off heheheheh after along time I got sick day off :p

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Haha, ok, then we'll definitely link up and exchange contacts if that's the case! So is Mr. Khan Flying from Lahore?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
lol may be yes then we will visit on airport I will have a board on hand khan82 from chc forum hahahahaha :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
zs101 said:
Haha, ok, then we'll definitely link up and exchange contacts if that's the case! So is Mr. Khan Flying from Lahore?
no he is flying from Islamabad

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, My address is missing since Monday,but I think back in September someone else ‘s address was missing as well, did they get any updates from CHC-ISB or it is just their system error.
I have another question to ask from u guys,I checked with cic for CAIPS Notes and they said ther ready but the released date is Nov,so have to waite till Nov. if anything happening like any updates on my file r they gona update the notes as well or no. Please help. I appreciate ur response and comments.will b waiting for ur response.

Thanks everybody.

Applied in 2009.
Sent Imm+pcs6pcc in MAY.2011.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
wes786 said:
Yep landing this Sunday InshAllah. 4 days guzar hee nahi rahe ;)

I got some stuff to do at home, go shopping and do a few more things before she arrives and I left these things for the last minute on purpose so the time goes by fast ;)
OHHHOOOO
Wes bhai ki excitement to dekho zra ab to paon zameen p he nae tik rahe :p
Acha sa welcome krna h ap ne hmari bhabi ko

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Quiet Storm said:
OHHHOOOO
Wes bhai ki excitement to dekho zra ab to paon zameen p he nae tik rahe :p
Acha sa welcome krna h ap ne hmari bhabi ko
:) Ofcourse! Its the moment we are all waiting for is it not?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Address issue is still a mystry no one know what it means exactly some say its a system glitch and some believe that whenever they access your file, whether for any updates, reviews, request letters, email reply, updating CAIPS the address disappears. Don't know how true that is....

Normally Caips are a little behind, they are not always up to date. Mine were always 1-2 months behind...

resham said:
Hi, My address is missing since Monday,but I think back in September someone else ‘s address was missing as well, did they get any updates from CHC-ISB or it is just their system error.
I have another question to ask from u guys,I checked with cic for CAIPS Notes and they said ther ready but the released date is Nov,so have to waite till Nov. if anything happening like any updates on my file r they gona update the notes as well or no. Please help. I appreciate ur response and comments.will b waiting for ur response.

Thanks everybody.

Applied in 2009.
Sent Imm+pcs6pcc in MAY.2011.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
wes786 said:
:) Ofcourse! Its the moment we are all waiting for is it not?
Yeah Sure
May we all catch these moments soon(ameen) :)