May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
blueye said:
Congratulations SISTER...
Its mean kabi kabi Wife ke baat maan lene chahye :) Just kidding
Thank you so much .....always you have to listen to her .....I know it's hard for you guys to listen wife always ,but try ur best lol :p Allah reunite u soon with her phir listen karo ya na chalta hai wo tu wesy be sunate rahe ge :p

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
khan82 said:
Thank you so much Danny brother for your nice and kind words for your support always may Allah help you to come out of this chc problems soon INSHALLAH for sure you guys are always in my prayers and please you also remember me and my husband in your prayer ... yes Inshallah next week I will go to airport Allah ko jab be dil say yaad karo and kuch mango zaror melta hai I am proud of being muslim and Allah ka ye ihsaan hai ham par ke ek muslim family mai we opened our eyes and Allah always listen to our hearts inshallah sub ko suny ga Allah is great
Beshak .. Allah is Great :)

H

humpakwatan

khan82 said:
A.salam.A dear brothers and sisters Allah ke fazelo karam say parents ke dua o sy and ap sub ke support and prayer sy my husband received his passport now with Visa stamp for one year Mashallah alhamdulillah Allah ka jitna shukria ada kary kaam hai..........bus abe to sirf ye dua hai ke jo log iss tension mai still hai and ghuzar rhy hai Allah unke madad kary......and soon you guys come out of this problems ameen........one thing was really surprised to my husband since I was dreaming that he got Visa I just wake up and call him that didn't you receive ur passport back he said no I said call TCS office issa na ho passport aya ho and again they keep it for ever like last letter .....he called TCS Man as he pick up the phone he said I am in your street ,but I can't find the door he went out just and he got his passport hahahahahah I was also amazed then that wow my six sense really works hehehehe always need you guys prayer
Congratulations Khan82!! Your wait is at last over for good! :) The rest of the wait will be sweeter.

H

humpakwatan

zs101 said:
I have good news, yesterday my status changed to decision made and guess what?? I JUST GOT MY PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA TODAY. I'm so excited.............wait is finally over after 24 months!!! YAYYyyyyy. Thank you everyone for your support and prayers.
Wow two good news in one day! :) Congratulations zs101!!

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
A.salam.A dear brothers and sisters Allah ke fazelo karam say parents ke dua o sy and ap sub ke support and prayer sy my husband received his passport now with Visa stamp for one year Mashallah alhamdulillah Allah ka jitna shukria ada kary kaam hai..........bus abe to sirf ye dua hai ke jo log iss tension mai still hai and ghuzar rhy hai Allah unke madad kary......and soon you guys come out of this problems ameen........one thing was really surprised to my husband since I was dreaming that he got Visa I just wake up and call him that didn't you receive ur passport back he said no I said call TCS office issa na ho passport aya ho and again they keep it for ever like last letter .....he called TCS Man as he pick up the phone he said I am in your street ,but I can't find the door he went out just and he got his passport hahahahahah I was also amazed then that wow my six sense really works hehehehe always need you guys prayer
omg im so happy for u congratz ..finally ur hubbby will be wit u ....khan sis can tell me whrn did he submitted the ppr ,,i know he got 7th but when did mail to chc

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
Yeah you're the Nostradamus of the new age!!! You're predictions are 90% correct and to every one here on the forum, please follow Wes' advice; I am sure that you won't be disappointed!! He's the man!
saggit_16 said:
I second you with that..... infact i really liked the "Nostradamus" part 8)
Wes bro you rock man ;)
Nww I just talk from my own experience :) But thanks for your compliments...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
BabarShah said:
wes bro you should have sing this song ...
Baharooo Phool Barsawooo.... Mera Mehboob aya hai......
I like I like...Well lets see what happens once she arrives and I see her for the first time that will be like something else I tell you...

Quiet Storm said:
Yeah he will be singing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNfN2KfDORw
or this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdeJtJlPNOE
:p
They are both nice songs :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
MashAllah! Finally its over for you as well. How long did it take exactly after they received your passport? Congrats once again...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
Bhayee someone needs to update the list of people who've received PPR's...zs is cleared :)
List is still the same zs just got the passport back and the list shows people waiting for PPR. But here it is anyways...

Recently Done With Re-medicals & Waiting for PPR

Humaumair---------->00-OCT-2010---->PPR---->19-AUG 2011 - [H]
Sunshine girl -------> 00-DEC-2010 - [H]
Ali_427-------------->00-APR-2011---->PPR---->06-AUG-2011 - [W]
BabarShah---------->09-MAY-2011 - [H]
KAAMIA72----------->10-MAY-2011---->PPR---->22-JUL-2011 - [W]
mfawad------------->12-MAY-2011---->PPR---->12-SEP-2011 - [H]
tkaa----------------->19-MAY-2011--->PPR---->10-SEP-2011 - [W]
Djz------------------>03-JUN-2011
khan82 ------------->13-JUN-2011----->PPR---->07-SEP-2011 - [H]
wes786 ------------->13-JUN-2011----->PPR---->11-AUG-2011 - [W]
PPH ----------------->14-JUN-2011----->PPR---->14-SEP-2011 - [H]
Nousheen1---------->15-JUN-2011 - [H]
alpha1980---------->17-JUN-2011 - [H]
saifsmarty---------->18-JUN-2011 - [H]
n2nadir-------------->20-JUN-2011----->PPR----->20-AUG-2011 - [W]
how_much_longer-->23-JUN-2011
Tor-wi--------------->24-JUN-2011 - [H]
razaris--------------->27-JUN-2011------>PPR----->10-SEP-2011 - [W]
ainy inam------------>04-JUL-2011 - [W]
wish he was here---->25-JUL-2011 - [H]
pakivette------------>15-JUL-2011 - [H]
zeeeee--------------->10-AUG-2011----->PPR----->25-AUG-2011 - [W]
humpakwatan------>12-AUG-2011 – [H]
Great Person ------->07-SEP-2011 - [H]
ayesha_a----------->13-SEP-2011 - [W]

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
Nope..me too...I am not all crazy abt gold...and my mother in law is my opposite so whenever my husband is buying me something, she always suggests GOLD..I dont even wear that much gold.. :p
same here my mother in law is same ...haha

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
Nww I just talk from my own experience :) But thanks for your compliments...
Ready for Sunday Bro ??

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mfawad said:
same here my mother in law is same ...haha

your mother in law is smarter than wall street investment bankers since Gold is doing far better than stocks

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
salam everyone,congratulations everyone,who have received pp.
weather is lovely these days specially today.