Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mfawad said:
sis after remed ppr usually taking three to four months so INSHALLAH you will hear something ...dont give up
YES AND AFTER REMDCL WHEN U RECVD?????

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
A.salam.A dear brothers and sisters Allah ke fazelo karam say parents ke dua o sy and ap sub ke support and prayer sy my husband received his passport now with Visa stamp for one year Mashallah alhamdulillah Allah ka jitna shukria ada kary kaam hai..........bus abe to sirf ye dua hai ke jo log iss tension mai still hai and ghuzar rhy hai Allah unke madad kary......and soon you guys come out of this problems ameen........one thing was really surprised to my husband since I was dreaming that he got Visa I just wake up and call him that didn't you receive ur passport back he said no I said call TCS office issa na ho passport aya ho and again they keep it for ever like last letter .....he called TCS Man as he pick up the phone he said I am in your street ,but I can't find the door he went out just and he got his passport hahahahahah I was also amazed then that wow my six sense really works hehehehe always need you guys prayer

nonee

Sep 17, 2011
khan82 said:
A.salam.A dear brothers and sisters Allah ke fazelo karam say parents ke dua o sy and ap sub ke support and prayer sy my husband received his passport now with Visa stamp for one year Mashallah alhamdulillah Allah ka jitna shukria ada kary kaam hai..........bus abe to sirf ye dua hai ke jo log iss tension mai still hai and ghuzar rhy hai Allah unke madad kary......and soon you guys come out of this problems ameen........one thing was really surprised to my husband since I was dreaming that he got Visa I just wake up and call him that didn't you receive ur passport back he said no I said call TCS office issa na ho passport aya ho and again they keep it for ever like last letter .....he called TCS Man as he pick up the phone he said I am in your street ,but I can't find the door he went out just and he got his passport hahahahahah I was also amazed then that wow my six sense really works hehehehe always need you guys prayer

MashAllah

Many many Congratulations

God Bless you

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
nonee said:
Don't u worry 80% people telling lie here
How can you say that?

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Shamsia, Saggit16 and every one else for the kind words. May Allah help us all. And congratulations khan82 sis for getting the Visa stamped.

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
Congratts sister....... Wish u good luck......

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hooo Haye :eek: :eek: I believe we all are innocent peoples on this forum who are punished by CHC.
Yeah true :)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Tor-wi said:
LOL...I dont think he will remember you or your hubby after seeing his wife at the airport...his head will repeat the bollywood romance songs and that is pretty much it :p
Yeah he will be singing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNfN2KfDORw
or this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdeJtJlPNOE
:p

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
zs101 said:
I have good news, yesterday my status changed to decision made and guess what?? I JUST GOT MY PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA TODAY. I'm so excited.............wait is finally over after 24 months!!! YAYYyyyyy. Thank you everyone for your support and prayers.
CONGRATZZZZZZZZZz :)
May you both live happy always(ameen)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
ayesha_a said:
Aisa feel ho raha hoga jaisey dubaara shadi ho rahi hai ;D
Dont forget to take a bouquet for your wife! =)
LOLZZZ ;D

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
zs101 said:
Thank you so much, please remember me in your prayers. And I pray that Allah shows this day to each and everyone of you.
AMEEENNN

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.